1500 Miles Of Freezing Cold Temperatures!

W@W!! Fox Noise scoop--- Winter exists! Who knew!
chasseneige.gif

Great work Noise. I can't wait for the next big story. I bet they call it something Springy.

W@W!! Fox Noise scoop--- Winter exists! Who knew!
chasseneige.gif

Great work Noise. I can't wait for the next big story. I bet they call it something Springy.
haahahahaahahahahahahaha...more LoSiNg

We were told that by now there would hardly be winters anymore. What happened?

Gotta stop fawning over everything Rash Limpbag says, that's what.

David Viner, of the CRU (climate research unit) at East Anglia (climate gate) is the one who said children in England wouldn't know what snow was.

I don't think I have ever heard a RL quote on climate change. He is certainly not important to climate science. Why do you think he is?

David Viner, of the CRU (climate research unit) at East Anglia (climate gate) is the one who said children in England wouldn't know what snow was.

I don't think I have ever heard a RL quote on climate change. He is certainly not important to climate science. Why do you think he is?

I don't. Isn't that obvious?
The point is that the OP does -- witness his strawman premise, ludicrously oblivious in its muddled myopia to the difference between "climate" and "weather".

When I say Rash Limpjob I'm speaking globally-metaphorically, i.e. the kind of knuckledragger Archie Bunker mentality that Limblob represents. That means Sean Hannity doesn't get let off the hook. It means everybody of the DDI -- DumbDown Ilk.

And besides, Limpbag was already invoked in post 3.

I love watching the left wing squirm as their idiotic theory falls apart.

I love watching the left wing squirm as their idiotic theory falls apart.
Your sad sack thread fell apart before you hit "post thread".

Even before you typed "Fox News". Which is a racist thing to type btw.

Still waiting for the left to explain where all that snow is coming from when a few years ago they were claiming it would soon be a thing of the past.

The point is that the OP does -- witness his strawman premise, ludicrously oblivious in its muddled myopia to the difference between "climate" and "weather".

When I say Rash Limpjob I'm speaking globally-metaphorically, i.e. the kind of knuckledragger Archie Bunker mentality that Limblob represents. That means Sean Hannity doesn't get let off the hook. It means everybody of the DDI -- DumbDown Ilk.

OK, but what about the exaggerated or just plain wrong statements made by bona fide climate scientists? Seemingly you consider them out-of-bounds as soon as someone you don't like repeats them. It is the statement that counts, the idea that matters, not the news source that publicizes it.

Interesting. Who told you that?

This guy --
Strawman2b.bmp

You just missed him. He was just here, post 14.
I'm sure he'll be back though. He's the only thing holding this thread up.

-- ever look under an old house and find the whole thing's standing on a small pile of rocks? :rofl:

and more jealous!! LOL

Forum List

Back