Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

Doper thug or not, he didn't deserve to die that way.

Die what way dearheart? Not sure what you hear down under these days. Normally I get my news from your part of the world India times. seems fair enough.

" by saying the life of their child is worth less than money."

I don't know where you are getting that from. Can you explain how they are even implying that? You think the $1M+ is going to bring Trayvon back?

Optics. I'm screaming here even though I hate them. I can't believe their people let them do this.

The little I know about wrongful death civil suits is that there is usually a 'pain and suffering' component and then there is the 'lost wages/earnings' component. Since Trayvon was not a parent or breadwinner, I don't know why the figures were so high. I think the police department was more negligible than the Condo Association. Wasn't there a long delay before Trayvon's parents were notified?

I don't know where you are getting that from. Can you explain how they are even implying that? You think the $1M+ is going to bring Trayvon back?

What part of "It was all about the money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard" do you not understand?

What part of they couldnt control him at his mom's house and thats why and how he ended up with his dad.

Optics. I'm screaming here even though I hate them. I can't believe their people let them do this.

The little I know about wrongful death civil suits is that there is usually a 'pain and suffering' component and then there is the 'lost wages/earnings' component. Since Trayvon was not a parent or breadwinner, I don't know why the figures were so high. I think the police department was more negligible than the Condo Association. Wasn't there a long delay before Trayvon's parents were notified?

They didn't even have the decency to contact his parents.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

Die what way dearheart? Not sure what you hear down under these days. Normally I get my news from your part of the world India times. seems fair enough.

Oh, I see. So you are going to be ignorant and pretend you don't know how he died. Good luck with that.

This whole case is such a mess.

When it does come to trial, can you imagine the moment when the Defense calls NBC executives and asks them to explain their motive to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist.

That moment is going to be gold.

Oh, I see. So you are going to be ignorant and pretend you don't know how he died. Good luck with that.

He died acting like the punk little POS that he was...

If there is one thing I excel at is murder. I love it. Always have. Sherlock was the name of my first teddy.

And what I really love is working over a crime scene even decades later, A hobby if you will.

I just love murder. To me its all math and science (I'm stuck with a wonderous husband who is Biology and Chemistry from U of T) so he gives me a swing perspective that makes it totally cool.

You're a real piece of shit.

Coming from the likes of criminally insane leftist assholes like you, that's a compliment.

Thanks.

Wow... it took two fucking replies.

TWO FUCKING REPLIES for one of you assholes to step EVEN LOWER by saying the life of their child is worth less than money.

The "life" of that "child" wasn't worth a red cent. His "parents" obviously didn't give a damn about him, or he wouldn't have been proud of being "no limit nigga".

He should have been one of the millions of black children sucked down a drain that you don't give a shit about, rather than a martyr you pretend to give a shit about.

What part of "It was all about the money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard" do you not understand?

No, he is saying the Martins are indicating that their child is worth less than money, not the poster. He is also implying that if they were better parents Trayvon would not have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and not gunned down. He would have been at his mother's place and probably not walking out for iced tea and skittles in a neighborhood where he wasn't well known. I personally am not blaming the victim or the victim's parents, but it's a matter of minimizing risk. In the chain of events, Trayvon getting suspended from school indirectly led to his death, even if Zimmerman is guilty of either manslaughter or murder. If it were your kid and he was suspended from school, would you let him walk around outside unsupervised, even if it were just to go to the store? If it were my kid he'd be grounded and wouldn't be able to go anywhere while he was suspended and probably for a while after returning home from school once his suspension was over. Of course, none of that would give Zimmerman the right to shoot Trayvon, but it really depends on what happened and who said what at the first few moments they met face to face - which we may never know with reasonable certainty.

Also, good for the family. Now let's hope the state of Florida gets him too.

If I were a betting man I'd bet there will be a directed verdict of not guilty. The state has no case. I don't think a defense will ever be presented.

Very possible. Truly there's nothing the state can do that will bring Trayvon back. But this will follow Zimmerman for the rest of his life and that's something at least.

And that's BULLSHIT. It never would have effected him beyond the investigation if the leftist media hadn't made an issue out of it, publicized FALSE information, and riled up racist malcontents.

Yet you're more than happy that a man who went out of his way to secure his community from parasites will never be able to live a normal life.

If not for oxygen thieves like you who only seem to care about thugs, we wouldn't need locks on our doors, let alone guns.

If not for oxygen thieves like you who only seem to care about thugs, we wouldn't need locks on our doors, let alone guns.[/COLOR]

I've seen some real racist pieces of shit on this board, but you take the cake a$$hole. You are too stupid to be one person.

OHHHH RIGHT!!!! I'm the fucking racist!!!! Black children are killed with a frequency the KKK could never have dreamed of by EACH OTHER in liberal run cities, BUT I'M THE RACIST. Black children are sucked out of the womb with systematic efficiency hitler himself would envy, and YOU will defend that with your life, but I'M THE RACIST!!! Black people exist in a state of electoral slavery to the politic YOU promote, but I'm the fucking racist.

You're yet another example of a parasite that shouldn't have survived Roe vs. Wade.

TWO FUCKING REPLIES for one of you assholes to step EVEN LOWER by saying the life of their child is worth less than money.

The "life" of that "child" wasn't worth a red cent. His "parents" obviously didn't give a damn about him, or he wouldn't have been proud of being "no limit nigga".

He should have been one of the millions of black children sucked down a drain that you don't give a shit about, rather than a martyr you pretend to give a shit about.

3r4g4x.jpg

3r4g4x.jpg

jesus-loves-you-but-everyone-else-thinks-youre-an-asshole.jpg

Forum List

Back