Transgenders are attacking people who de-transition

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Young people who used drugs or surgery to change their gender but later regretted their procedures and sought to reverse them are warning of worsening abuse from the transgender community they've walked away from.

De-transitioners, as they are known, speak of online vitriol, doxxing, harassment and death threats after they made the tough decisions to exit what they describe as inward-looking and even 'cult-like' trans groups.

Tensions between trans activists and de-transitioners spiked this month at a meeting of Florida's medical board, where sex change interventions for children were restricted. Insults were hurled, bomb threats were posted online.

comment:
Some states are outlawing the transgender surgery on minors.
The parents that allow these barbaric transgender surgeries a committing child abuse.
These transitions my not be reversable.

Young people who used drugs or surgery to change their gender but later regretted their procedures and sought to reverse them are warning of worsening abuse from the transgender community they've walked away from.

De-transitioners, as they are known, speak of online vitriol, doxxing, harassment and death threats after they made the tough decisions to exit what they describe as inward-looking and even 'cult-like' trans groups.

Tensions between trans activists and de-transitioners spiked this month at a meeting of Florida's medical board, where sex change interventions for children were restricted. Insults were hurled, bomb threats were posted online.

comment:
The parents that allow these barbaric transgender surgeries a committing child abuse.

What an incredible fuckup! It's hilarious!

Why are you so obsessed with all things transgendered? You start multiple threads about this every day.

What exactly is hanging in your closet, anyway?

comment:

What do you mean "may not" be reversible?

Letting the kid be called a different name and wear different clothes is one thing, once you get into drugs and surgery, it's a one way street.

Why are you so obsessed with all things transgendered? You start multiple threads about this every day.

What exactly is hanging in your closet, anyway?

Prove it or be my bitch.

PSSSST -- Watch this great disappearing act, folks.

comment:

"Transgenders are attacking people...."​

Am I the only one who sees just a little humor in this?

u r correct marty
the crazy left cult doesn't care
they hate children
they like making them suffer

I think there is a very different motive.

I've come to be aware that not just in current times, but throughout history, there have been homosexual men who very much prefer young boys. Afghanistan's bacha bāzī is one tradition that reflects this. The pederasts of ancient Greece, the Catamites of Rome, and so on. Young boys sexually abused by older men, who lose interest in them as they mature.

I guess what really appeals to these pedofaggots is sexually ambiguous young people.

So, now we have a movement seeking to create femininized young boys, and masculinized young girls. With modern hormone blockers, they can be kept that way indefinitely, unlike their ancient counterparts, who eventually would become adolescents, and then adults.

Can you imagine why pedofaggots might support such efforts?

In their addled minds they think they are helping them.

Perhaps some may think that. I think most who support this know damn well what they are doing. They do not care how badly they fuck up how many young people for life, as long as they get the opportunity to fulfill their own sick sexual perversions through this effort. “Transgender” children, “helped” by way of “gender-affirming medical care” are intended as a new and improved form of bacha bāzī.

Perhaps some may think that. I think most who support this know damn well what they are doing. They do not care how badly they fuck up how many young people for life, as long as they get the opportunity to fulfill their own sick sexual perversions through this effort. “Transgender” children, “helped” by way of “gender-affirming medical care” are intended as a new and improved form of bacha bāzī.

Some yes. Some parents are also probably bandwagon jumpers.

Again, if the kid wants to cross dress and be called susan instead of bobby, that's screwy, but does not involve permanent physical harm.

Forum List

Back