There really needs to be some kind of testing before a person is allowed to vote

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
No, really, I am fed up with morons voting

can't have that anymore

morons voting destroys our country, as we are seeing b4 our very eyes.

That's assuming there is no STEALING going on, something I absolutely do not assume, but just say we get rid of all the vote fraud.. ha ha.. but anyhow.. let's assume we do that.

There will still be the problem of morons (produced by liberal indoctrination centers also known as colleges) voting

You fail. Obviously you are no fan of or understand our Constitution. Educate yourself on it.

You have to pass a written test to be naturalized, so a test for voting - maybe the same test - is entirely appropriate. And the test would have to be administered in English, if you please.

The D's would never win another national election.

Which is why it won't happen.

I completely support this.
I will now ask every state to adopt this policy immediately.

• Banned
You have to pass a written test to be naturalized, so a test for voting - maybe the same test - is entirely appropriate. And the test would have to be administered in English, if you please.

The D's would never win another national election.

Which is why it won't happen.
which is why it NEEDS to happen!

so yeh.. maybe we need to get out the emails to Congress asap

actually, they listen to letters better, I have heard

whatever. Let's make some NOISE

:springbed::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::poke::flameth::boohoo:

It's unconstitutional....

Geez, how could any of you NOT KNOW THIS?
It isnt unconstitutional.
All the constitution protects as far as voting goes, is states cant discriminate based on race and shit. The states could make it to only land owners if they want.
Do any of you "experts" read that document at all?

I agree no one who doesn't have at least an AA level certification in something or two year degree should be allowed to vote (trade school equivalent accepted such as certified welder). If you're not certified, have a degree in nursing or a college degree you won't understand the complexity of the issues.
Except most people with college degrees are fucking idiots.

No, really, I am fed up with morons voting

can't have that anymore

morons voting destroys our country, as we are seeing b4 our very eyes.

That's assuming there is no STEALING going on, something I absolutely do not assume, but just say we get rid of all the vote fraud.. ha ha.. but anyhow.. let's assume we do that.

There will still be the problem of morons (produced by liberal indoctrination centers also known as colleges) voting

Except most people with college degrees are fucking idiots.
laugh

so true

the test has to be set up so educated-but-never-been-to-college people can pass it. The way colleges are these days, it should be set up so college grads will have a very hard time passing it

Show me someone who just has a high school degree now, and I'll show you a loser. You have to have certifications, journeyman skills, degrees. high school is just the start.

Also, if you are older than 65, you should have to pass a cognitive test.
So I guess someone who becomes a janitor right out of HS, no degrees or certifications.. but does a great job and never steals from the company he works for.. LOSER?

maybe people who call others Loser are the biggest losers of all

I like the requirements our Founding Fathers had. To meet the requirements you had to be:

White
Male
Land owner

Our Founding Fathers were smart men.

No. They were just white male landowners.
Voting was very restricted in the first few decades of the US. The requirements were on a state level and some states restricted it to exclusively to White Male landowners (like Mass). We know that Negroes couldn't vote on a national level until after the Civil War and it took until 1920 for the 19th Amendment to allow all women.

By the way, just to show how dumb it was to allow women to vote and run for office.

The first woman to win a seat in the House of Representatives was Jannette Rankin. After the Japs attacked us at Pearl harbor that dizzy broad was the only member of the House not to vote war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back