Transgenderism undermines women's rights, despite other feminists' claims: Kara Dansky

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is how stupid liberals are, here we have a liberal lawyer who needs it explained to her how guys in dresses in woman's sports is Anti women. Good God it's obvious to anyone who dropped out of the 2nd grade....

"It was toward the end of 2014, and I was sitting in my apartment with a friend. And we were talking politics, and I mentioned something about trans rights," she recalled.

I mentioned something about it and my friend stopped me. And she said, ‘all of transgender is anti-woman, it is anti-feminist, it is complete misogyny’. And I had never heard that before, so I asked her to elaborate. And she did. And immediately, it just became clear," she continued.

While I believe that movement is evil for many reasons, I don't really care about how communities deal with it, with the single exception that these freaks need to be kept away from children and if one of them molests or rapes a little girl they need to be put down, IMMEDIATELY. There are a LOT of mentally ill types in the world today and I say, live and let live UNLESS they harm others. Young women who have worked hard all their lives to play a sport at university and to get scholarships for their athletic excellence should NOT lose that chance to some cock and balls who thinks he'd rather be a girl today.

Okay, let's look at that argument.

On the RARE change you might encounter a trans person (amazingly, they never talk about Cisgender men who started as women), that they might have an advantage in the cut out area of women's sports. Of course, the only reason ANYONE cares about women's sports at all is because of the carveouts in athletics due to Title IX. Otherwise, colleges would just limit themselves to men's athletics they can make money on.

Instead, we have these huge athletic programs so the jocks can get into college even if they aren't terribly bright.

Take away the big bags of money, no one would care about this issue.

This is kind of a sore issue for me, because back when I was in college, the university I was in had an athletics program that was entirely paid for by Student Fees. They literally could not give away tickets to see our basketball or hockey teams. They built an arena for them that normally sat empty unless they rented it out for a concert.

So I can't get worked up that someone who didn't study very hard didn't get a scholarship because a boy in a dress ran a little faster.

Tranny equality in sports definitely isn't fair to females, neither in the competition nor in the communal locker room situations it creates. It's hard to imagine anyone who can't see that.

What's hard for me to imagine is that you think with all the REAL problems we have in this country, this is a big deal to anyone. but haters gonna hate.

Transgenderism undermines women's rights, but the bigger picture is that it is part of the Left's Marxist goal to destroy the family, which is need before creating the ultimate chaos and creating a Marxist state.

Marxist BLM states unequivocally that the destruction of the traditional nuclear family is one of their goals.

Okay, let's look at that argument.

On the RARE change you might encounter a trans person (amazingly, they never talk about Cisgender men who started as women), that they might have an advantage in the cut out area of women's sports. Of course, the only reason ANYONE cares about women's sports at all is because of the carveouts in athletics due to Title IX. Otherwise, colleges would just limit themselves to men's athletics they can make money on.

Instead, we have these huge athletic programs so the jocks can get into college even if they aren't terribly bright.

Take away the big bags of money, no one would care about this issue.

This is kind of a sore issue for me, because back when I was in college, the university I was in had an athletics program that was entirely paid for by Student Fees. They literally could not give away tickets to see our basketball or hockey teams. They built an arena for them that normally sat empty unless they rented it out for a concert.

So I can't get worked up that someone who didn't study very hard didn't get a scholarship because a boy in a dress ran a little faster.
Yeah, we get the pattern. Every time someone mentions that it's not fair to force biological girls to compete in sports against biological boys, you come running along to tell everyone how much you don't care about it. Obviously, you do care about it, or you wouldn't waste all that time and effort to post the same things over and over, you just don't care about girls and women.

The reason no one talks about women who pretend to be men is very clear. They don't and won't dominate men's sports like men pretending to be women can dominate women's sports.

Transgenderism undermines women's rights, but the bigger picture is that it is part of the Left's Marxist goal to destroy the family, which is need before creating the ultimate chaos and creating a Marxist state.

Marxist BLM states unequivocally that the destruction of the traditional nuclear family is one of their goals.
Welcome, you hit the nail on the head

Some of us have granddaughter's
As many times as I've seen Joe swoop in and loudly proclaim how little he cares about this subject, I can only surmise that he's deeply affected by it. No one who has a daughter or granddaughter is going to appreciate a societal movement that tells young girls that they don't need to go out for sports because a boy's just going to beat them anyway.

As many times as I've seen Joe swoop in and loudly proclaim how little he cares about this subject, I can only surmise that he's deeply affected by it. No one who has a daughter or granddaughter is going to appreciate a societal movement that tells young girls that they don't need to go out for sports because a boy's just going to beat them anyway.

It's rather obvious that among its other many faults, CrimIncel Joe harbors a deep, burning hatred toward women.

Transgenderism, of course, is a perfect vehicle for such misogyny. Allowing mentally- and morally-defective male freaks to compete against women in sports where males have a strong biological advantage, along with allowing similar freaks to violate the safety, privacy, and modesty of women by intruding into restrooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, and such; is a great way to express a huge “fuck you” to women while pretending to be “tolerant”, “open-minded”, and/or woke”.

You can almost literally taste the sour grapes, whenever CrimIncel Joe makes excuses for why, at nearly sixty years of age, it has never been married, and almost certainly never will.

Of course, it'll respond with the usual pack of absurd lies about my religion, making both it and I out as misogynistic, ignoring the fact that the very worst of its lies don't paint me or my religion as being nearly as misogynistic as CrimIncel Joe very obviously is. For all it's skill at lying, it cannot craft a big enough lie to paint its enemies with the very same faults, to the degree that it very clearly demonstrates these faults as its own.

If CrimIncel Joe counted as human, it would surely be one of the most pathetic and inferior examples of a human being that one can ever possibly imagine.

Okay, this is a good one. How is the "family" destroyed by acknowledging trans people are a thing?

The biggest danger to "the family" is the destruction of the middle class.

Yeah, we get the pattern. Every time someone mentions that it's not fair to force biological girls to compete in sports against biological boys, you come running along to tell everyone how much you don't care about it. Obviously, you do care about it, or you wouldn't waste all that time and effort to post the same things over and over, you just don't care about girls and women.

Naw, I just have watched the GOP play these fake moral panics to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests...

Remember when Bush was going to save us from evil Gay marriage? I do. Except he never did. He did let his banker pals loot the treasury, though.

The reason no one talks about women who pretend to be men is very clear. They don't and won't dominate men's sports like men pretending to be women can dominate women's sports.

So what you are saying is women are inferior... got it.. you're totally not misogynistic.

Still living in Mormon Bob's head.

It's rather obvious that among its other many faults, @CrimIncel Joe harbors a deep, burning hatred toward women.
Naw, I just don't need to hate on trans people. The question is, why do you need someone to hate?

Transgenderism, of course, is a perfect vehicle for such misogyny. Allowing mentally- and morally-defective male freaks to compete against women in sports where males have a strong biological advantage, along with allowing similar freaks to violate the safety, privacy, and modesty of women by intruding into restrooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, and such; is a great way to express a huge “fuck you” to women while pretending to be “tolerant”, “open-minded”, and/or woke”.

You're the one who wants to execute women for having abortions... that's all manner of cray-cray, Mormon Bob.

You know what I rarely see... actual WOMEN complaining about trans women. It's mostly "men" who get outraged about plastic trophies.

Of course, it'll respond with the usual pack of absurd lies about my religion, making both it and I out as misogynistic,
You mean the cult that started out with the cult leaders fucking 14 year old girls? That Cult?

I bet old betty still has a prostate. They should make it if you have a prostate, you can't compete with no prostate people.

Okay, this is a good one. How is the "family" destroyed by acknowledging trans people are a thing?

The biggest danger to "the family" is the destruction of the middle class.

Naw, I just have watched the GOP play these fake moral panics to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests...

Remember when Bush was going to save us from evil Gay marriage? I do. Except he never did. He did let his banker pals loot the treasury, though.
Hey, I was wondering when you were going to bring that whole mind reading thing into play. You know that bit where you pretend you know what's better for someone else than they do themselves? It's a real hoot to watch you try to be all elitist and stuff.
So what you are saying is women are inferior... got it.. you're totally not misogynistic.
Uhh, it's not even controversial that women are physically inferior to men in sports that emphasize size, agility and strength. That's why you will never see the top women's tennis player defeat the top men's player, the top women's basketball team beat the top men's team, the top female golfer defeat the top male golfer using the same tees, the top female MMA fighter defeat the top male MMA fighter, and so on. You, OTOH, are quite misogynistic because you simply do not care about allowing girls to thrive competing with other girls, to be secure in their bathrooms and showers free from men. You would put them at risk to satisfy your own political goals.

Transgenders are sick people who need help.

As opposed to who? Jennifer Pritzker is the cousin of the current IL governor. She runs several charities, is a billionaire and retired from the Illinois National Guard as a Lt. Colonel. Sounds like a pretty well adjusted person to me. (I actually knew her when she was in the guard, but still presenting as male.)

Amy Schneider is the current Jeopardy Champ. She's won 39 straight games and has won over million dollars.

Uhh, it's not even controversial that women are physically inferior to men in sports that emphasize size, agility and strength. That's why you will never see the top women's tennis player defeat the top men's player, the top women's basketball team beat the top men's team, the top female golfer defeat the top male golfer using the same tees, the top female MMA fighter defeat the top male MMA fighter, and so on.

Then by your own admission, they are inferior, and their sports are going to be less interesting... so why should anyone care? Would anyone care if scholarships weren't mandated by Title IX?

Now, one of the big complaints I had when I was in the service is that female soldiers had a APFT test that was a joke compared to what the men had. A dude had to do 42 Pushups while the chicks could get by with 18, which I thought was absurd. Make everyone take the same PT test, if that's really the minimum performance required to be a soldier. That seems reasonable.

If you want equality, then make everyone compete in the same league and let the chips fall where they may. Or if you want separate but equal, that's fine, but then don't bitch where the lines are drawn.

Forum List

Back