Transgenderism undermines women's rights, despite other feminists' claims: Kara Dansky

So why do you waste so much time and energy telling people about it? If other people want to watch sports, they can and there is nothing they need to hear from you about it.

I spend the time because this is just another case of the religious bigots trying to find someone to hate. Period. Full stop.

If they want their daughters and granddaughters to have a level playing field where boys won't dominate so they can learn the life lessons sports can teach them, they should be able to have it, and there is nothing they need to hear from you about it. Instead, you come barging in on every single thread that mentions boys pretending to be girls dominating girls' sports and waste everybody's time telling everyone that you don't care about it.

And if you can find a way to do that without discriminating against Trans girls, I'm all for it... but don't pretend the infinitesimal chance they might encounter a trans competitor is anything other than your bigotry.

Which is what it was before Title IX. Back then, there wasn't much for girls to bother with after school, except maybe home ec. Is that what you want us to return to, teaching girls that they are expected to run a household?

Yeah, that's right... because, um... couldn't we actually teach them skills they would use in the real world instead? You know, like accounting, science, math.... you know, for jobs they might actually get? Instead we tell the less smart ones they can get into college because the government forces colleges to set aside scholarships that the rest of us have to pay for.

Maybe they could spend the time studying harder so they can actually, you know, get a degree.

That's because I'm not responsible for it. Do you take responsibility for bad behavior you don't do? It would seem a little odd to do that, but then you are kind of odd.

If I see fellow liberals engaging in bad behavior, I call them on it.

Probably revenge for all the women after whom it has lusted, that wisely recognized what a depraved creep it was, and wanting nothing to do with it.

Naw, man, a creep is a cult leader who fucks teenage girls..

1643240109696.png
1643240129069.png

Original.........................................and Extra Crispy!!!!

I spend the time because this is just another case of the religious bigots trying to find someone to hate. Period. Full stop.
It's not, and that's where your problem lies. You like to define things in ways that they simply are not. Remember your standard? You can't accuse someone of something unless it's proven that they did it. You've been given multiple reasons why people oppose this, and your reasons for ignoring them have nothing to do with religious bigots and everything to do with your dislike of women.
And if you can find a way to do that without discriminating against Trans girls, I'm all for it... but don't pretend the infinitesimal chance they might encounter a trans competitor is anything other than your bigotry.
I'm pretending nothing. I've given you good reasons why boys pretending to be girls should not be competing in physical sports against biological girls, reasons you've simply chosen to ignore in favor of your own bigoted imagination.
Yeah, that's right... because, um... couldn't we actually teach them skills they would use in the real world instead? You know, like accounting, science, math.... you know, for jobs they might actually get? Instead we tell the less smart ones they can get into college because the government forces colleges to set aside scholarships that the rest of us have to pay for.

Maybe they could spend the time studying harder so they can actually, you know, get a degree.
Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't like it that those lower income, dark-skinned female ball players clutter up your pristine vision of white male students marching in unison across the quad, but that's just not reality and never will be. Let's just tell the girls they need to stay at home and learn to sew, because a boy is just going to beat them anyway. No need to give them opportunities to excel and win at something. And those low-income black kids? Bah, they shouldn't be there at all, right?
If I see fellow liberals engaging in bad behavior, I call them on it.
Go for it. Your standard of acceptance of your own behavior sets the bar ridiculously low for them.

It's not, and that's where your problem lies. You like to define things in ways that they simply are not. Remember your standard? You can't accuse someone of something unless it's proven that they did it. You've been given multiple reasons why people oppose this, and your reasons for ignoring them have nothing to do with religious bigots and everything to do with your dislike of women.
Actually, your transphobia has been pretty much established. Look, man, we know you picked up that He-She at the bar that one time, but we all think you have a case of the not-gays...

Or maybe you were traumatized as a child when you saw Bugs Bunny wearing a dress.

1643247730215.png

I'm pretending nothing. I've given you good reasons why boys pretending to be girls should not be competing in physical sports against biological girls, reasons you've simply chosen to ignore in favor of your own bigoted imagination.

I actually haven't heard a good reason from you guys yet. I've heard some bullshit reasons. The same reasons you guys gave against desegregation and gender inclusion and gay marriage.

Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't like it that those lower income, dark-skinned female ball players clutter up your pristine vision of white male students marching in unison across the quad, but that's just not reality and never will be. Let's just tell the girls they need to stay at home and learn to sew, because a boy is just going to beat them anyway. No need to give them opportunities to excel and win at something. And those low-income black kids? Bah, they shouldn't be there at all, right?

Wow, that' fucking retarded.... you are the one who wants to exclude people, not me.

Actually, your transphobia has been pretty much established. Look, man, we know you picked up that He-She at the bar that one time, but we all think you have a case of the not-gays...

Or maybe you were traumatized as a child when you saw Bugs Bunny wearing a dress.

View attachment 593208
Hardly. Look, you simply need to come right out and say it. You don't like girls and women very much and you don't like black kids getting to go to college because they are good athletes.
I actually haven't heard a good reason from you guys yet. I've heard some bullshit reasons. The same reasons you guys gave against desegregation and gender inclusion and gay marriage.
Let's see. I claimed that black kids shouldn't have to compete against white kids in school because white kids were naturally superior? Nope, didn't do that. That would be racist, something I'm not. I claimed that genders shouldn't be included where, again? It would help if you were a little more precise than just flailing your arms around spewing nonsense. Next, I claimed that gays shouldn't be allowed to get married because they would unfairly compete with straight people? Do you know how stupid your entire line sounds right about now?
Wow, that' fucking retarded.... you are the one who wants to exclude people, not me.
Sure, you do. You don't want women to have a fair shake in society. As far as you're concerned, they should just be taught not to try too hard because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. I, OTOH, happen to enjoy having women around.

Hardly. Look, you simply need to come right out and say it. You don't like girls and women very much and you don't like black kids getting to go to college because they are good athletes.

I'll come right out and say that athletic scholarships are bullshit and have no real place at this point in history. They are a holdover when colleges were for the elites. Colleges today SHOULD be about preparing young people for a technical workforce. all that happens with these scholarship programs is that the people who are actually working their way through college end up paying for these stumps.

You know how I got through college? Joined the National Guard, worked two minimum wage jobs when I wasn't busy studying or contending with my dying parents. And part of that was paying a huge fee for an athletics program nobody outside the athletic program cared about. They literally could not give away tickets to the basketball games. But the stumps were living large on fees paid for by the rest of us.

So pardon me if I don't get all worked up when I hear, "Wah, that He-She stole my scholarship!"

Let's see. I claimed that black kids shouldn't have to compete against white kids in school because white kids were naturally superior? Nope, didn't do that. That would be racist, something I'm not. I claimed that genders shouldn't be included where, again? It would help if you were a little more precise than just flailing your arms around spewing nonsense. Next, I claimed that gays shouldn't be allowed to get married because they would unfairly compete with straight people? Do you know how stupid your entire line sounds right about now?
Bigots are gonna be bigots, and they will always find a "rational" reason for their bigotry. Your whole argument is that the trans kids are going to take something away from the Cis-Kids. If you got rid of the scholarships, no one would care. If you provided everyone with free college, no one would care.

Sure, you do. You don't want women to have a fair shake in society. As far as you're concerned, they should just be taught not to try too hard because a boy's just going to beat them anyway. I, OTOH, happen to enjoy having women around.
Wow, arguments I didn't make. If your only path to college was "running slower than a boy", maybe you weren't cut out for college. Maybe you should have tried studying harder. Instead, you are whining because a carve out the government put in there for you is being tapped into by a trans person, even though cis-gendered women are 50% of the population and transgendered women are 0.3% of the population, this is totally unfair, man!

I'll come right out and say that athletic scholarships are bullshit and have no real place at this point in history. They are a holdover when colleges were for the elites. Colleges today SHOULD be about preparing young people for a technical workforce. all that happens with these scholarship programs is that the people who are actually working their way through college end up paying for these stumps.

You know how I got through college? Joined the National Guard, worked two minimum wage jobs when I wasn't busy studying or contending with my dying parents. And part of that was paying a huge fee for an athletics program nobody outside the athletic program cared about. They literally could not give away tickets to the basketball games. But the stumps were living large on fees paid for by the rest of us.

So pardon me if I don't get all worked up when I hear, "Wah, that He-She stole my scholarship!"

Bigots are gonna be bigots, and they will always find a "rational" reason for their bigotry. Your whole argument is that the trans kids are going to take something away from the Cis-Kids. If you got rid of the scholarships, no one would care. If you provided everyone with free college, no one would care.

Wow, arguments I didn't make. If your only path to college was "running slower than a boy", maybe you weren't cut out for college. Maybe you should have tried studying harder. Instead, you are whining because a carve out the government put in there for you is being tapped into by a trans person, even though cis-gendered women are 50% of the population and transgendered women are 0.3% of the population, this is totally unfair, man!
The extreme control the nation. And the nation is in decline. People will do what they have done everywhere else and are doing it now. They will work in a malaise way. Growth has slowed in annual GDP for decades. Many great employees and employers at all levels. But not enough. You will have to put a gun to the head of people to produce in a nation where they are slaves to the extremists in our case.

The extreme control the nation. And the nation is in decline. People will do what they have done everywhere else and are doing it now. They will work in a malaise way. Growth has slowed in annual GDP for decades. Many great employees and employers at all levels. But not enough. You will have to put a gun to the head of people to produce in a nation where they are slaves to the extremists in our case.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds again?

Your entire argument boils down to this, you resent people who qualify for a way to get into college that you did not, and that includes poor black students and females. You really need to be happy with what you accomplished and let other people make the choices they want to make. If people enjoy college athletics enough to spend their money on them, it's their choice. Sure, it sucks that the football program is loaded with money while the biology labs are falling apart, but until society values biologists more than ball players, that's what's going to happen. And sure it's easy to resent the star quarterback taking fluff courses so he can be a BMOC while you're loading up on math and science to earn a computer science degree, but then you remember that one awkward tackle and he's selling used cars the rest of his life while you're doing what you've always wanted to do.

Your entire argument boils down to this, you resent people who qualify for a way to get into college that you did not, and that includes poor black students and females.

I resent that we are wasting money on people who shouldn't be there while college gets out of reach for people who truly deserve it. I consider myself lucky. Someone couldn't accomplish what I did back then today. The military scholarships aren't as generous and college tuitions aren't as reasonable. We put these kids so far in debt they can never start families... And yes, a huge part of that expense is largely unnecessary athletics programs mandated by Title IX.

You really need to be happy with what you accomplished and let other people make the choices they want to make. If people enjoy college athletics enough to spend their money on them, it's their choice.

Except they aren't spending money... at least not on most of it. They are pulling money from the paying suckers to pay for it. And not even because they "enjoy" it, but because the government makes them.

Sure, it sucks that the football program is loaded with money while the biology labs are falling apart, but until society values biologists more than ball players, that's what's going to happen.

If we were just talking about football, then I wouldn't have an issue. Football is a profit leader. Some schools actually make money off their football teams. And even though only 2% of college players make it to the NFL, we have thousands of kids who sign up for it, scramble their brains inside their skulls, all for the university to make money.

Or maybe the NFL could just subsidize college football instead of it being done by the paying students. That's a though.

But then the government says, "Hey, you have to give out scholarship for girl's track, too!" Well, nobody watches girl's track. It's how the Varsity Blues scammers were able to make up fake team credentials for students they were trying to get in, because nobody checked.

And sure it's easy to resent the star quarterback taking fluff courses so he can be a BMOC while you're loading up on math and science to earn a computer science degree, but then you remember that one awkward tackle and he's selling used cars the rest of his life while you're doing what you've always wanted to do.

Not so much about me, buddy.. It's about the poor kid who is going to struggle to get into college, or their parents who have to take a second mortgage to pay for it.

So to recap, you've created this fake paradigm of "girls' athletics" to make girls compete for scholarships like it's some kind of Hunger Games thing, and they get upset on those very rare occasions a trans woman shows up and wins.

Of course, you can whine that they still have a man's muscles, and that's "unfair". So is getting your kids special coaches the poor kids won't get. Or a batting cage. But these are the same people who lose their shit when a trans woman wins a beauty contest. So it's REALLY not about women's rights, as much as it is just looking for someone to hate.

I resent that we are wasting money on people who shouldn't be there while college gets out of reach for people who truly deserve it. I consider myself lucky. Someone couldn't accomplish what I did back then today. The military scholarships aren't as generous and college tuitions aren't as reasonable. We put these kids so far in debt they can never start families... And yes, a huge part of that expense is largely unnecessary athletics programs mandated by Title IX.
Did you actually do any research to determine if "a huge part of that expense is largely unnecessary athletics programs mandated by Title IX", or is that something you just believe? Title IX doesn't mandate that spending must be equal across the board. A male football player, for example, needs a buttload more equipment than does a female soccer player. And what is the incremental cost of a women's basketball team? Some jerseys and shoes. The court is already there, as are the locker rooms, busses for away games, etc. Next time, argue from fact, not emotion. Title IX mandates the spending is proportional to participation, so if only 5 girls try out for basketball, the college doesn't have to spend as much as they do for the men's team that has to cut most of the applicants.
Except they aren't spending money... at least not on most of it. They are pulling money from the paying suckers to pay for it. And not even because they "enjoy" it, but because the government makes them.
There are a lot of lumni who voluntarily subsidize their alma maters' athletic costs by purchasing tickets, making donations, etc. No government mandates in sight. Again, check out the actual costs before ranting.
If we were just talking about football, then I wouldn't have an issue. Football is a profit leader. Some schools actually make money off their football teams. And even though only 2% of college players make it to the NFL, we have thousands of kids who sign up for it, scramble their brains inside their skulls, all for the university to make money.

Or maybe the NFL could just subsidize college football instead of it being done by the paying students. That's a though.

But then the government says, "Hey, you have to give out scholarship for girl's track, too!" Well, nobody watches girl's track. It's how the Varsity Blues scammers were able to make up fake team credentials for students they were trying to get in, because nobody checked.
Men still get most of the athletic scholarships, which should please you. Did you know that?
Not so much about me, buddy.. It's about the poor kid who is going to struggle to get into college, or their parents who have to take a second mortgage to pay for it.
Uhh, yeah, college costs too much. That's because there's no incentive for colleges to keep costs down because they know Uncle Sam is right there with the student loans.
So to recap, you've created this fake paradigm of "girls' athletics" to make girls compete for scholarships like it's some kind of Hunger Games thing, and they get upset on those very rare occasions a trans woman shows up and wins.
There's nothing fake about it. Forcing biological girls to compete against biological boys is just plain stupid and wrong-headed. Eventually, every female sports record will be held by a male.
Of course, you can whine that they still have a man's muscles, and that's "unfair". So is getting your kids special coaches the poor kids won't get. Or a batting cage. But these are the same people who lose their shit when a trans woman wins a beauty contest. So it's REALLY not about women's rights, as much as it is just looking for someone to hate.
I know you desperately want to believe that because it's part of your political faith, but it's just not true, no matter how hard you want it to be. Look, we know you don't like women all that much, so stop pretending your support for making them compete against men is driven by anything other than satisfying your own political faith. You keep opining that there's such a small number of boys pretending to be girls, fine, let them compete against other boys, not girls. If you don't care about it, as you've gone to great pains to repeatedly claim, then you should have no problem with doing that.

Did you actually do any research to determine if "a huge part of that expense is largely unnecessary athletics programs mandated by Title IX", or is that something you just believe? Title IX doesn't mandate that spending must be equal across the board. A male football player, for example, needs a buttload more equipment than does a female soccer player. And what is the incremental cost of a women's basketball team? Some jerseys and shoes. The court is already there, as are the locker rooms, busses for away games, etc. Next time, argue from fact, not emotion. Title IX mandates the spending is proportional to participation, so if only 5 girls try out for basketball, the college doesn't have to spend as much as they do for the men's team that has to cut most of the applicants.

Again, equipment isn't the issue, it's the scholarships. Take away the scholarships and watch how fast everyone stops caring if Trans-girl is running track.

There are a lot of lumni who voluntarily subsidize their alma maters' athletic costs by purchasing tickets, making donations, etc. No government mandates in sight. Again, check out the actual costs before ranting.

Actually, I lived it. Four years at UIC watching half my student fees go to subsidize the athletics that no one was watching.

Men still get most of the athletic scholarships, which should please you. Did you know that?

Not really. Now, full disclosure, both my niece and my nephew got athletic scholarships. (For Girls' Volleyball and Wrestling.) While my nephew actually was an NCAA champion, my niece, bless her heart... was just there. Even the colleges know this is a joke.

Uhh, yeah, college costs too much. That's because there's no incentive for colleges to keep costs down because they know Uncle Sam is right there with the student loans.

Actually, there's no incentive because they know that people will pay anything to get in. We've made college the ticket to the middle class.

There's nothing fake about it. Forcing biological girls to compete against biological boys is just plain stupid and wrong-headed. Eventually, every female sports record will be held by a male.

You mean a record you normally wouldn't care about and would have to look up?

I know you desperately want to believe that because it's part of your political faith, but it's just not true, no matter how hard you want it to be. Look, we know you don't like women all that much, so stop pretending your support for making them compete against men is driven by anything other than satisfying your own political faith. You keep opining that there's such a small number of boys pretending to be girls, fine, let them compete against other boys, not girls. If you don't care about it, as you've gone to great pains to repeatedly claim, then you should have no problem with doing that.

I like women just fine.
I just don't irrationally hate trans people enough to go along with your usual right wing dog-whistles.

Again, I've been watching the Right Wing do this shit for 40 years.... using racial, religious and sexual fears to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests... I even fell for it a few times.

I really don't think the same people who want the government to jail women for having abortions has their best interests at heart when they are hating on the trans-women.

Know who your enemy is... I know who mine is.

Again, equipment isn't the issue, it's the scholarships. Take away the scholarships and watch how fast everyone stops caring if Trans-girl is running track.
The scholarships are there because people want to watch college sports. Take that away and no one will care how fast Jamal can run, except for the police who are trying to catch him.
Actually, I lived it. Four years at UIC watching half my student fees go to subsidize the athletics that no one was watching.
They subsidized the entire athletic program, which was driven by the desire of people to watch college sports. You knew that, though. Take away the sports that, as you say, no one cares about and there would be little difference in student fees. You didn't lose half your fees, you know that.
Not really. Now, full disclosure, both my niece and my nephew got athletic scholarships. (For Girls' Volleyball and Wrestling.) While my nephew actually was an NCAA champion, my niece, bless her heart... was just there. Even the colleges know this is a joke.
Yet she had the OPPORTUNITY, something she would not have had without the scholarship. What she does with it is up to her.
Actually, there's no incentive because they know that people will pay anything to get in. We've made college the ticket to the middle class.
Without student loans, how are they going to get in?
You mean a record you normally wouldn't care about and would have to look up?
I mean a record that actually means someone set it in a fair competition.
I like women just fine.
Apparently not, given what you've posted.
I just don't irrationally hate trans people enough to go along with your usual right wing dog-whistles.

Again, I've been watching the Right Wing do this shit for 40 years.... using racial, religious and sexual fears to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests... I even fell for it a few times.

I really don't think the same people who want the government to jail women for having abortions has their best interests at heart when they are hating on the trans-women.
Men pretending to be women are not women and you know that, unless you're going to pull the standard democrat trick of believing the science until it contradicts what you want to believe.
Know who your enemy is... I know who mine is.
Yeah, yeah, we know. You have enemies you routinely accuse of doing things you can't prove they did. You know, violating your own standard and stuff (I told you I would remind you of that). I do have to chuckle at how you're so rabid about it you just make it up and accuse me of using dog-whistles when you can't find any evidence of me doing what you want so badly to claim I'm doing, which is stupid.

The scholarships are there because people want to watch college sports. Take that away and no one will care how fast Jamal can run, except for the police who are trying to catch him.
People want to watch college basketball and football played by the men. Nobody wants to watch women's track. Or Swimming. The only reason these programs exist is that Title IX mandates they do.

They subsidized the entire athletic program, which was driven by the desire of people to watch college sports. You knew that, though. Take away the sports that, as you say, no one cares about and there would be little difference in student fees. You didn't lose half your fees, you know that.

Are you fucking retarded? How many times do I have to explain this to you. NOBODY wanted to watch UIC in college sports. They LITERALLY can't give away tickets (after they spent huge amounts of money building the Pavilion back in the 1980's.) The reason why it continues is that the administrators have this wet dream that some day, they'll be a contender, but not really. If you have any talent, you go to a big ten school.

Yet she had the OPPORTUNITY, something she would not have had without the scholarship. What she does with it is up to her.
But why should other people have to pay for that opportunity? Part of the reason why college is so expensive is that they all want to have these programs that most of them don't need.

How about having scholarships for everyone who qualifies ACADEMICALLY.

Life isn't fair.

RIght... you guys see women as this..

1643330943327.png

eah, yeah, we know. You have enemies you routinely accuse of doing things you can't prove they did. You know, violating your own standard and stuff (I told you I would remind you of that). I do have to chuckle at how you're so rabid about it you just make it up and accuse me of using dog-whistles when you can't find any evidence of me doing what you want so badly to claim I'm doing, which is stupid.

Guy, you are nobody.. you just support the bad actors...

You say you oppose transexuals to protect women... the Southern Lynch mobs said the same thing.

People want to watch college basketball and football played by the men. Nobody wants to watch women's track. Or Swimming. The only reason these programs exist is that Title IX mandates they do.
And because there is participation by women who would not be there without the scholarships. You do know that's how it works, right?
Are you fucking retarded? How many times do I have to explain this to you. NOBODY wanted to watch UIC in college sports. They LITERALLY can't give away tickets (after they spent huge amounts of money building the Pavilion back in the 1980's.) The reason why it continues is that the administrators have this wet dream that some day, they'll be a contender, but not really. If you have any talent, you go to a big ten school.
Which has nothing to do with Title IX. You should complain at the school's administrators instead of at me. I had nothing to do with their decisions.
But why should other people have to pay for that opportunity? Part of the reason why college is so expensive is that they all want to have these programs that most of them don't need.
And again, they create programs because they know Uncle Sam will loan the money to the students, so they don't have to be very fiscally smart. Without the easy federal student loans, they would have to cut costs or college would become the playground of the nation's wealthy elite, and probably mostly white male. While you might prefer that, a lot of people don't.
How about having scholarships for everyone who qualifies ACADEMICALLY.
Sure, academic scholarships are great, now why do you think there are so few of them? Maybe it's because even fewer people care about them than want to watch women's sports. You know that's the problem, right? No one cares if a college cranks out top graduates. Haven't you figured that out yet? Launch a crusade to get people to demand fewer athletic scholarships and more academic scholarships instead of bellyaching on a debate board when people want girls to compete in physical sports against other girls and let us know how it goes. The fact that you haven't done it yet tells me that you know it would go precisely nowhere. Until people care more about the number of qualified computer scientists graduating than the number of national football titles a college holds, it's not going to change.
Life isn't fair.
Right, some people like to their daughters and granddaughters compete in sports against other girls, and you don't like it. Well, life isn't fair. Suck it up and live with it. And while you're at it, maybe you should spend a little more time enjoying what you have instead of constantly yammering on about how much you don't care about women playing sports and revealing that it ticks you off when other people do.
RIght... you guys see women as this..

View attachment 593559
Wow, you do love you some projection, don't you? That's much closer to your vision than mine. Obviously, you haven't paid a lick of attention to anything I've written, so what you think will never match reality. You're so far gone into your faith that you can't even see people as individuals anymore, only members of groups. Makes it easier to demonize them, I know.
Guy, you are nobody.. you just support the bad actors...

You say you oppose transexuals to protect women... the Southern Lynch mobs said the same thing.
Please do quote a lynch mob that claimed whoever they were lynching was competing unfairly because of biological differences. Knowing you can't, what's going to be your next excuse? See, you and I both know there's no comparison and you're only flinging it against the wall, hoping desperately it will stick.

Okay, let's look at that argument.

On the RARE change you might encounter a trans person (amazingly, they never talk about Cisgender men who started as women), that they might have an advantage in the cut out area of women's sports. Of course, the only reason ANYONE cares about women's sports at all is because of the carveouts in athletics due to Title IX. Otherwise, colleges would just limit themselves to men's athletics they can make money on.

Instead, we have these huge athletic programs so the jocks can get into college even if they aren't terribly bright.

Take away the big bags of money, no one would care about this issue.

This is kind of a sore issue for me, because back when I was in college, the university I was in had an athletics program that was entirely paid for by Student Fees. They literally could not give away tickets to see our basketball or hockey teams. They built an arena for them that normally sat empty unless they rented it out for a concert.

So I can't get worked up that someone who didn't study very hard didn't get a scholarship because a boy in a dress ran a little faster.

There are no boys in dresses acing "real women" out of college scholarships.

These are the lies Republicans tell to gin up outrage and hate against trannies. Notice how it's always the Republicans claiming that women are being unfairly treated but you hear NOTHING from female athletes on this subject.

Men pretending to be women are not women and you know that, unless you're going to pull the standard democrat trick of believing the science until it contradicts what you want to believe.

Yeah, yeah, we know. You have enemies you routinely accuse of doing things you can't prove they did. You know, violating your own standard and stuff (I told you I would remind you of that). I do have to chuckle at how you're so rabid about it you just make it up and accuse me of using dog-whistles when you can't find any evidence of me doing what you want so badly to claim I'm doing, which is stupid.

NONE OF THE WOMEN ATHLETES ARE COMPLAINING.

THE ONLY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE REPUBLICAN MEN.

NONE OF THE WOMEN ATHLETES ARE COMPLAINING.

THE ONLY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE REPUBLICAN MEN.

Liar.

This article was published JUST TODAY by a female college athlete who has lost 4 state titles to trans-freaks.

And there are PLENTY more to be read if you actually bothered to look for them.

Forum List

Back