Transgender skins a precious kitten, then puts it in blender and then murders a Stranger

Funny, I wasn't one of the guys who tried to overthrow the constitutional government on Janu

1709052159636.jpeg
ary 6.
Unarmed people did not try that either.

Funny, I wasn't one of the guys who tried to overthrow the constitutional government on January 6.
That's a lie. Nobody believes that so just stop. Leftists illegally protest in government buildings all of the time including when voting is scheduled crickets from you clowns.

You brought up other sickos doing this. Start a thread and I'll condemn them too.

Think hard

Careful you don't want her brain to explode... Then again, it would be extremely amusing to watch. 😁

I very much doubt if anyone here sees you as a creature that has any credible standing to speak of or on behalf of normal people.

What is your problem with acknowledging “trans” in general as the sickos that they very obviously are?

Fucked-up minds, fucked-up souls, lead to fucked-up behavior, and that is what we are seeing here.

And you never stray from taking the side of fucked-up freaks, against the side of human beings, or even of cats.

You're almost as fucked-up yourself, as the worst of them.

At least half of this message board is fucked up and maybe even more.

Mental illness, and nothing says “I’m mentally ill” more than wanting your dick cut off.

Or saying that you want a dick if you're a female.

“Transgenderism” is one of them. I don't think that anyone claims that it is the only one.

No, but the left will never admit to it.

It's certainly abnormal I don't know how severe it is especially if they guy isn't hurting anyone.

Yeah, but in this situation he was.

Funny, I wasn't one of the guys who tried to overthrow the constitutional government on January 6.

This has absolutely nothing to do with January 6th so fuck off.

Careful you don't want her brain to explode... Then again, it would be extremely amusing to watch. 😁

The board is about 50/50 and breaks down like this:
Thinkers-90% sincere
Feelers- 30% sincere, 50% trolls, 20 paid trolls

One out of how many?
One compared to how many heterosexual people kill?

Predisposition to rare anomalies usually results in many non traditional behaviors specifically garish one
Gender fruitcakes prove that

And yet far more serial killers are just what everyone would call a "regular guy" right?
Like I said for the most part trans people are just a little weird and are actually harmless.

That story just tells you that trans ain't that different from straight folks. They do horrible stuff too.

Oh, we don't doubt this is all just normal stuff for you, and there is nothing wrong with it in your twisted brain, but it isn't for sane people.

And yet far more serial killers are just what everyone would call a "regular guy" right?
Like I said for the most part trans people are just a little weird and are actually harmless.

Good to hear from somebody who so intimate with most trans people! Cuz we need more anecdotal stories, due all these facts that keep making lunatics look bad!

Good to hear from somebody who so intimate with most trans people! Cuz we need more anecdotal stories, due all these facts that keep making lunatics look bad!

I already said I grew up on the streets among the most marginalized people around. I knew hookers, trannies and drug dealers as my everyday people in my neighborhood.

How many trannies have you ever known?

I already said I grew up on the streets among the most marginalized people around. I knew hookers, trannies and drug dealers as my everyday people in my neighborhood.

How many trannies have you ever known?

And most of them lived on your street??? Any investigations of the water supply or anything there?

And most of them lived on your street??? Any investigations of the water supply or anything there?

Do you really think people are that different from each other?

Do you really have to know every single person in the world to make a statement what people are like?

Look up crime stats and you'll see that trannies are far more likely to be the victims of violence that the perpetrators.

Forum List

Back