Transgender skins a precious kitten, then puts it in blender and then murders a Stranger

I already said I grew up on the streets among the most marginalized people around. I knew hookers, trannies and drug dealers as my everyday people in my neighborhood.
How many trannies have you ever known?

I guess we should not be at all surprised to learn with what sorts of nominally-human creatures you tend to keep company. It explains a lot about you.

I guess we should not be at all surprised to learn with what sorts of nominally-human creatures you tend to keep company. It explains a lot about you.

Yeah I chose to be orphaned at 14 and I chose to be put in an abusive foster home that I had to run away from so I wouldn't get slapped around every day.

And yet far more serial killers are just what everyone would call a "regular guy" right?
Like I said for the most part trans people are just a little weird and are actually harmless.
We need way less excuse makers and fiddle fu**ing around with these dangerous deviants

Remember it’s a USMB liberal staple to declare direct personal knowledge and experience with every 1 in500 matter we discuss.
I'm not a "liberal" whatever that is.

I happen to have lived on the streets from the age of 14 to 17 when I was declared an emancipated minor so I think I know a fuck of a lot more some shit than you do.

Psychopaths torture and kill kittens and other small animals. But hey, you found one that's transsexual. You go!

Well, this happened three years ago in another country, so that's probably why you missed it.
Still stands. If a White heterosexual male from another country had did the same it would still make the news we would constantly be reminded how white males are the most dangerous entity in the entire universe

That story just tells you that trans ain't that different from straight folks. They do horrible stuff too.

Trannys who insist they’re the opposite sex actually are different from normal, straight folks.

Public caning or better yet build a ten ft tall blender and put him in it and turn it on until the screaming stops....

Forum List

Back