Transgender Rally Attendees Attacks, Bruises, & Bloodies Conservative Activist

So he got his ass kicked by someone in a dress wearing lipstick and high heels. I thought you MAGAs were all so proud of being macho. What happened?
You do know what's waiting in the wings if the tranny's get too uppity. ;)

This is Transgender Terrorism. The left merely uses this infinitesimal group of crazy people for violence and perhaps causing a situation where the biden administration can claim justification in attacking conservative and Christians with lethal force.

This is Transgender Terrorism. The left merely uses this infinitesimal group of crazy people for violence and perhaps causing a situation where the biden administration can claim justification in attacking conservative and Christians with lethal force.
Yep Ass kicking drag queens are scaring poor little MAGAs all across the country. MAGAs are frantically search for a safe place.

Why do you hate a mentally healthy society?
Because they've created something that isn't compatible with most people's beliefs or standard's. So they want to convince society somehow to accept them unconditionally, but that's where it falls apart for them. No group or society live's in harmony unconditionally. There are always condition's set, and line's that aren't to be crossed. Now how society gets back to the early day's where everyone stayed within their lane's (unless the invites went out), is anyone's guess anymore.........

You fail to see the reality of the situation. Tell me. How does the trans movement benefit society, the nation or civilization?
It's clear that your mind is made up, and facts would only confuse you more. You aren't capable of rational discussion, and are only useful for laughing at, and perhaps to occasionally poke you with a sharp stick. Your MAGA brainwashing is complete.

It's clear that your mind is made up, and facts would only confuse you more. You aren't capable of rational discussion, and are only useful for laughing at, and perhaps to occasionally poke you with a sharp stick. Your MAGA brainwashing is complete.
I asked you politely and with curiosity as to your thinking. Your reply makes me think that you CANNOT answer the question.

Come on...surely you can find ONE source of leftist information that will give you a load of bullshit on the benefits of the TransGender Movement in this country?

The benefits of our youth undergoing operations to get their penises chopped off isssss..................?

The benefits of our young women undergoing operations to have their breasts removed issssssssss................................?

The Benefit of pandering to people with emotional/mental disorders who want to be something that they can NEVER BEEEEEEEEEE isssssssss....................................?

Forum List

Back