Transgender hockey dude gives concussion to transgender female player

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This gives me a headache, but I'll try and sort this out.

So I guess what's happened here, is the player who is the one that caused the injury is a male, but they are referring to him as 'her'.
The one who received the concussion is a female, but they are referring to her as 'him'.
So I guess this is a way a guy can get away with beating up a girl so to speak, since the "official" story is that a girl punked a guy.
One thing's for sure, these two may not share the same pronouns, but they do share the same mental sickness.

By the way, Hockey doesn't give a fuck about your pronouns!

Male-to-female transgender hockey player concusses rival at Team Trans event

A female-to-male transgender hockey player was left concussed at a tournament last month after a male-to-female rival delivered a bruising hit during the game.

Danny Maki was left concussed following an accidental rough hit at the Team Trans Ice Hockey draft in Middleton, Wisconsin . He was carried off the ice on a stretcher and transported to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a concussion, according to the Daily Mail.

When you lie there is always a penalty to play.

In the course of the lie that "men can be women" one of the many many many penalities is that saying men can be women hurts actual women.

It hurts women in many ways, this is a physical example of hurting women due to that lie.

To say a man can be a woman is a outright lie. It isn't true, it's false, it's not real. And women have to pay the price for that lie.

When you lie there is always a penalty to play.

In the course of the lie that "men can be women" one of the many many many penalities is that saying men can be women hurts actual women.

It hurts women in many ways, this is a physical example of hurting women due to that lie.

To say a man can be a woman is a outright lie. It isn't true, it's false, it's not real. And women have to pay the price for that lie.

Since women in sports have been nearly completely silent about trannies in sports, I don't feel the least bit sorry for what may happen to any of them.

wow!!! transgenders killing themselves playing hockey! :confused-84:

Honestly! :rolleyes-41:

Ydb38OR.jpg

If the person with the concussion wants to identify as a guy, why are they still on an all-girls' team? Unless it wasn't an all-girls' team. I pray for a complete and total recovery.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. The team that is focused on in the Mighty Ducks trilogy had two girl players on it.

Looks like this was a trans sporting event. All of the players are trans or non-binary.

You guys were bitching about biological males competing in women's sports, giving women an unfair disadvantage. I figured a good solution would be to just throw all the trans athletes into their own league, assuming they have the numbers, and let them figure out what they're going to do. Who cares, right? Let them have fun.

So what's the issue here now? Seems like you guys just want to bitch about what the trans people are doing regardless. People get concussions in hockey. It happens. If trans people want to deal with the same, go for it. Why do you guys care so much about their trans sporting event?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back