Transgender Gets Death Threats From Leftist Hate Mob

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left continues to engage in the most disgusting and uncivil behavior the United States has ever seen. First after worshipping Bruce Jenner, they viciously attacked him after they learned he was a conservative. Then they assault Trump supporters at rally's and riot - destroying millions in public property. Now they are once again back to attacking a person for being transgender simply because that person will not advance the entire party platform...

"They care when transgender people are parroting their agenda. They don't care when trains people have their own opinions that may differe from [liberals]". - Blaire White (Transgender)

Glad to see conservatives beginning to show support for transgendered people :thup:
Too bad liberals don't, uh?

What do you call you black voters..."useful idiots"? Well, we can add Transgenders to the list of people who you liberals consider "useful idiots".

Patriot, stop the drivel. The bad guys and gals on left and right that hate and threaten anyone need to see their local LEO.

Today's liberals are filth....pure subhuman filth. They are always in a stage of temper-tantrum rage and want to maliciously, personally destroy anyone who deviates from their poisoned, sick world view. In my 43 years of life I have NEVER seen a more violent, bloodthirsty anti-free-speech movement or such a rabid, self-loathing hatred of whites and Americans in general. And anxious to defend ANY act of horrifying violence negroids and muslim vermin commit. I'm fucking serious; today's liberalism has turned into the most hate-filled cesspool of perpetually enraged, vindictive, malicious, clinical psychopaths in the history of this country.

The OP is about a few folks who are supposedly lefties, who are not, not the entire world tilting left, willmunny.

images

The OP is about a few folks who are supposedly lefties, who are not, not the entire world tilting left, willmunny.

images

So far, in the past 8 years, you haven't noticed that ALL of the political hatred, riots, destruction, shit-stirring, sadistic malice and violence has come from Obama-supporter vermin? How can you not notice that?

images

So far, in the past 8 years, you haven't noticed that ALL of the political hatred, riots, destruction, shit-stirring, sadistic malice and violence has come from Obama-supporter vermin? How can you not notice that?
Not a thing from the angels on the far right?

Glad to see conservatives beginning to show support for transgendered people :thup:

When Liberals do such things, it proves they don't respect them but simply use them to further an agenda.
:cuckoo:

When this trans person didn't tow the Democrat line, it was chastised. Tells me Democrat don't care about trans people as people but as puppets in an agenda.
As you are a person who savagely hates transgendered people, I think it would be reasonable for you to stfu

When Liberals do such things, it proves they don't respect them but simply use them to further an agenda.

When this trans person didn't tow the Democrat line, it was chastised. Tells me Democrat don't care about trans people as people but as puppets in an agenda.
As you are a person who savagely hates transgendered people, I think it would be reasonable for you to stfu

As someone making demands about what another person should do, when should I expect you to enforce that demand? My answer to your request is no, pussy.

As someone making demands about what another person should do, when should I expect you to enforce that demand? My answer to your request is no, pussy.
Well at the least, take that gigantic pole out of your ass. I suspect you'll decline to do that too though.

Since you hate transgender, then you are a democrat, yeah.

Since you use transgenders to further an agenda, you are despite you previous claims of being otherwise.

Since you use transgenders to further an agenda, you are despite you previous claims of being otherwise.
Admit it C65, you're wearing a dress and have your tiny dick tucked in between your legs as we speak.

Admit it C65, you're wearing a dress and have your tiny dick tucked in between your legs as we speak.
Even if he was - at least he's not out there bashing them like you freaking people do (after using them and laughing how they are your "useful idiots").

Forum List

Back