Why isn't Sarah Palin speaking at the GOP Convention?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Reportedly, she has not been invited. Why is that?

But what is striking, as much as who is on the list, is who is not. Several figures Mr. Trump had said he would invite to speak, like the boxing promoter Don King and Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, were not included. Neither was Tom Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, a hugely popular figure in the key state of New Hampshire.

Speakers at Donald Trump’s Convention: Tim Tebow, Peter Thiel, but No Sarah Palin? - The New York Times

I demand Sarah Palin!!!!!

Me too, she smarter and hotter than the women's studies trannie that will be at the Democratic National freakshow

Apparently NaziCons love cellulite...

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

But what is striking, as much as who is on the list, is who is not. Several figures Mr. Trump had said he would invite to speak, like the boxing promoter Don King and Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, were not included. Neither was Tom Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, a hugely popular figure in the key state of New Hampshire.

Speakers at Donald Trump’s Convention: Tim Tebow, Peter Thiel, but No Sarah Palin? - The New York Times
You wouldn't catch me at the freak show--unless they promised to airlift me from the roof of the Convention Hall. It's gonna get ugly.

You wouldn't catch me at the freak show--unless they promised to airlift me from the roof of the Convention Hall. It's gonna get ugly.

Open bar / open carry. God bless America!

Somebody got it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No Palin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2016-7-14_14-24-5.jpeg

I demand Alicia Vikander to speak in the Nude at the both Conventions but let admit wish is not going to happen and neither should yours... I mean a human ear drum can take so much bullshit and have Palin and Trump speak in a certain amount of time would make me want to go deaf, and blind because that Oompa Loompa orange is annoying!

Me too, she smarter and hotter than the women's studies trannie that will be at the Democratic National freakshow

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg
Let's see Hilary that pose

Deflection! Deflection!
Nope, I'd hot sarah...there is your answer.

Plus seems pretty sexist for a feminist loving commiecrat.

I like the view

Now put up Clinton or warren.lets see those hot democrats.....

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

That's pretty normal for someone of her age. After all she is an abstinence only twice illegitimate grand mother.

Is she hot? Not anymore and in 2008 she traded on it.

Is she normal looking for her age?
cPCDw.jpg

She's certainly trying.

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

That's pretty normal for someone of her age. After all she is an abstinence only twice illegitimate grand mother.

Is she hot? Not anymore and in 2008 she traded on it.

Is she normal looking for her age?
cPCDw.jpg

She's certainly trying.
Obviously, not hard enough.

I'm telling you, she has been out of control with the bottle and pipe.

Forum List

Back