Transgender Day

The right is the ones who want to take away women's freedoms. The Right wants women to die from pregnancies that have gone bad.
I'm on the right and I am a woman and I have had far more rights and fared much better under Republicans than I ever have under Democrats. I also know what a woman is and don't have to be a doctor to define it. And I know that it is entirely wrong and disrespectful to choose Easter to have "transgender' day.

Yes, you believe that.

You won't respond to this other than a laughing emoji because you're not smart enough to challenge me with your limited vocabulary and addled brain. I understand.

Screenshot_20240331_105930_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

This is designed to be a smack in the face…And libs wonder why the country is so divided, but they refuse to acknowledge their role in this crap.

Why are so ignorant?

Transgender day has been on March 31 for 15 years.

Easter is on a different date each year.

The better question would be "Why did the Vatican choose Transgender Day to hold Easter?"
The current Pope is a Marxist agitator, dating back to his time in Brazil…The Vatican no longer wields the credibility of the word of God.

It’s not a phobia
It’s recognition and assertion of physical reality
The Phobia misdirection is of course media and lib loon fakery to dismiss thinkers and followers of reality
Our apologies. Carry on with your celebration of someone who rose from the dead after 3 days.

This is designed to be a smack in the face…And libs wonder why the country is so divided, but they refuse to acknowledge their role in this crap.
Transgender day of visibility is always March 31st. Easter happened to fall on it. It’s not designed to do anything. Our country is divided because you morons can’t stop being victims.

Forum List

Back