Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

An ironic complaint in light of the fucked-up shit that you want to impose on society.
Joe might be an outsider who keeps running up and down the fence line, and he's always hoping and looking for a hole to exploit and/or he's hoping to somehow get through to the other side of that hole in which he has lined with his constant bull shite, but why, why does he do it ???

What motivates people like JoeB, and why is he trying to make excuses for the terrible thing's that he somehow then finds himself making excuses for, and worse he's doing it so much ??

His barking here, uhhhh is likened to that of a dog barking who especially has a big bark, but then cowers in the face of the Truth, otherwise until he can regroup for another day at it. Sounds like Satan's journey in life also doesn't it ??

Joe needs to break ties with Satan somehow, because he's the one being used by him.. JMO..

Isn't it amazing how they despise those of us who stand up for the children?

And look at what cowards they are, unable to fight back against someone their own size who has the power as great as theirs to protect the vulnerable ones.

Cowards who prey on the innocent and vulnerable.

Everyone is standing up for the children, only you brainwashed are obsessed by pedophilia epidemics and God knows what...

Only 2% of people who fully transition later try to transition back. You show me any medical procedure that gives 100% results, and you might be on to something.

I'd rather have trans people living their best lives than trying to appease people who hate them for merely existing.

We've been over this. First and foremost, puberty blockers are not only prescribed for gender dysphoria. It's more likely to be prescribed for early onset puberty, which is happening because we have so many fat kids in this country.

You also realize that "Started on" does not mean, "Following through on the treatment." It's like any treatment, you see if it works, and if it doesn't, you try something else.
Keep changing the definitions s to suit you. No matter what you say not one person has ever transitioned and giving these things to children is abusive. Keep typing to try and make yourself feel better

Fact, dna does not change, men do not suddenly menstruate, and grow a uterus, women do not have penises. How tolerant are you of people who disagree with you? Not at all
Men can indeed grow a uterus. It's quite simple to understand, at least the general gist of it, when you realize humans start of basically as puddy and that the same material that's used to make males is the same material used to make females. Even if you're devote Bingo your own fairytales tell you that women were made out of the parts of man.

Man Shocked to Discover He Has a Fully Functioning Womb

It is so time for us to reopen the mental institutions and put the crazy back into them.

I'm in favor of that. The doctors and medical professionals who decide who gets admitted to those intuitions will be learned individuals who graduated from liberal universities. Are you good with that? Cause I'd be happy if we start institutionalizing a few Bible thumping Bingos. I mean we don't need people walking around in society who believe in a Zombie savior who's in an eternal battle with a minotaur for the ownership of our immortal souls do we? Those fuckers sound a little too nutty for my liking.

It's really hilarious
to watch you repeat the samediscredited points, Chatbot?

So that's your excuse for carving up the genitalia of mentally ill kids? You're in need of professional help.
Transgenderism isn't a mental illness. They hold down jobs, have careers and function in society.

Joe might be an outsider who keeps running up and down the fence line, and he's always hoping and looking for a hole to exploit and/or he's hoping to somehow get through to the other side of that hole in which he has lined with his constant bull shite, but why, why does he do it ???

Maybe I'm just tired of watching you religious assholes fuck up the country. You see, before Jerry Falwell and the rest of the religious crazies took over the GOP, we kind of had it dicked in this country. We had a vibrant middle class, we made progress on race relations, etc.

And then Reagan came along (and I voted for him twice, shame on me!) and pretty much started screwing it up.

What motivates people like JoeB, and why is he trying to make excuses for the terrible thing's that he somehow then finds himself making excuses for, and worse he's doing it so much ??

Except that it's only terrible to you. Probably because of your own sexual insecurities. You see, I'm straight and cisgender, but the existence of LGBTQ+ people has no effect on my life.

His barking here, uhhhh is likened to that of a dog barking who especially has a big bark, but then cowers in the face of the Truth, otherwise until he can regroup for another day at it. Sounds like Satan's journey in life also doesn't it ??

First, it's amusing that you think that Satan is a real thing.
Secondly, Satan is barely mentioned in the Bible. Most of what you guys believe about "Satan" are products of Dante and Milton, who were writing fiction.

Joe needs to break ties with Satan somehow, because he's the one being used by him.. JMO..

Well, funny thing. Reading the bible... I'm having a hard time figuring out which one was the bad guy.

Satan only kills 10 people (the Children of Job) and he does that on a bar-bet with God.

God, on the other hand, kills hundreds of thousands just in the Bible..

to watch you repeat the samediscredited points, Chatbot?
What discredited points, Chatbot?

You made a totally nonsense claim that no one was grooming 6 year olds and I gave you a link to the New York DOE which was hosting drag queen story hour for 3 to 7 year olds.

Watching you make discredited claims is a pattern of behavior for you, Chatbot.

You made a totally nonsense claim that no one was grooming 6 year olds and I gave you a link to the New York DOE which was hosting drag queen story hour for 3 to 7 year olds.

The case of the young Jewish man Jazz Jennings, who is now 22, was groomed for sex change from the age of 4.

Its shows how the country is going down hill. When the German government doctors like Joe Mengele were castrating young Jews, it was condemned and Mengele was pursued to the ends of the earth. But those who did it to Jazz are celebrated

I love how oblivious you clowns are. You think everyone else are the perverts as you see a man or woman in drag, reading to children and think, sex. That's all you. You're the only ones seeing people making reading fun for children and thinking of sex. You're the perverts. You're the stunted incels. You're the ones passing laws to protect child marriages. This over the top response to reading is nothing more than obvious overcompensation for your own issues.

Men can indeed grow a uterus. It's quite simple to understand, at least the general gist of it, when you realize humans start of basically as puddy and that the same material that's used to make males is the same material used to make females. Even if you're devote Bingo your own fairytales tell you that women were made out of the parts of man.

"disorder of sexual development" all ya need to know

Maybe I'm just tired of watching you religious assholes fuck up the country. You see, before Jerry Falwell and the rest of the religious crazies took over the GOP, we kind of had it dicked in this country. We had a vibrant middle class, we made progress on race relations, etc.

And then Reagan came along (and I voted for him twice, shame on me!) and pretty much started screwing it up.

Except that it's only terrible to you. Probably because of your own sexual insecurities. You see, I'm straight and cisgender, but the existence of LGBTQ+ people has no effect on my life.

First, it's amusing that you think that Satan is a real thing.
Secondly, Satan is barely mentioned in the Bible. Most of what you guys believe about "Satan" are products of Dante and Milton, who were writing fiction.

Well, funny thing. Reading the bible... I'm having a hard time figuring out which one was the bad guy.

Satan only kills 10 people (the Children of Job) and he does that on a bar-bet with God.

God, on the other hand, kills hundreds of thousands just in the Bible..

You're tolerance is showing! Bigot:auiqs.jpg:

"Cosmopolitan"

Quite the experts.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back