Transcript for Biden Plea Deal Is....Well, Amazing

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
While everyone tries to dig up dirt on Trump, here is Hunter Biden flagrantly trying to get immunity from ANY future federal charges via this defunct and highly suspicious plea deal.

Imagine a defendant (and their lawyers!) saying: "yeah well imma plead guilty to this drug possession charge; also, I need immunity for the five car jackings I committed last weekend."

Thank God, Judge Maryellen Noreika wasn't having it. She calls out that she knows of NO plea deal that exonerates the defendant from future, unrelated charges--and then tells the Prosecutor "you can sit down".

From the hearing transcript, Page 46:

THE COURT: So have you ever seen -- I think I just asked you this, but have you ever seen a Diversion Agreement where the agreement not to prosecute is so broad that it encompasses crimes in a different case?

MR. WISE: No. And I would say, Your Honor, I don't think it is broad in the sense that --

THE COURT: We're going to talk about that. You can sit down.

While everyone tries to dig up dirt on Trump, here is Hunter Biden flagrantly trying to get immunity from ANY future federal charges via this defunct and highly suspicious plea deal.

Imagine a defendant (and their lawyers!) saying: "yeah well imma plead guilty to this drug possession charge; also, I need immunity for the five car jackings I committed last weekend."

Thank God, Judge Maryellen Noreika wasn't having it. She calls out that she knows of NO plea deal that exonerates the defendant from future, unrelated charges--and then tells the Prosecutor "you can sit down".

THE COURT: So have you ever seen -- I think I just asked you this, but have you ever seen a Diversion Agreement where the agreement not to prosecute is so broad that it encompasses crimes in a different case?

MR. WISE: No. And I would say, Your Honor, I don't think it is broad in the sense that --

These cretins are used to dealing with crooked judges who are on the payroll.

These cretins are used to dealing with crooked judges who are on the payroll.

Yep, but this always happens in the end. Liars, cheats and swindlers thrive for a time, knowing that they have enough power and have paid off enough people. But eventually their luck runs out. And then it happens "slowly...then all at once" as others who are in the know feel emboldened to come forward.

Yep, but this always happens in the end. Liars, cheats and swindlers thrive for a time, knowing that they have enough power and have paid off enough people. But eventually their luck runs out. And then it happens "slowly...then all at once" as others who are in the know feel emboldened to come forward.
I don't think it reaches that point.
These are bad lawyers that only know how to get around the law.
They don't know how to work within the confines of the law and do their jobs.

If it had been any human except Hunter Biden, this would just have been a civil matter.

Democrats are always held to much higher standards, while Republicans are allowed to skate.
That statement is so ridiculously incorrect that I can only assume you were high when you wrote it. I can't believe that a rational, sober person could type such.

It's staggering how they are going after Trump for every little charge they can find while the deep state tries every trick in the book regarding Hunter and the Hunter cover up.

If it had been any human except Hunter Biden, this would just have been a civil matter.

Democrats are always held to much higher standards, while Republicans are allowed to skate.
Tell that to Wesley Snipes…

It's staggering how they are going after Trump for every little charge they can find while the deep state tries every trick in the book regarding Hunter and the Hunter cover up.

Their problem is they continue to think that:

1. Americans can't see this and
2. Americans don't care

Just one liberal/Leftist/Democrat/Communist wandered in here to defend this?

Huh

Forum List

Back