Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

Every single day, at the exclusion of everything else?

That suggests the self loathing of the closeted fetishist.
If you have to run from the points and try to attack someone for discussing it.. go ahead, but I’d advise against such a hack, pathetic strategy

Sure

40% suicide rate, massively higher depression rates, horrible side effects of treatment, irreversible outcomes, guiding people towards being a single issue person…

None of those are good
You can find higher suicide rates and rates of depression or horrible side effects of treatment from cancer patients as well. Feel like ridiculing some them?

If you have to run from the points and try to attack someone for discussing it.. go ahead, but I’d advise against such a hack, pathetic strategy
You have no point...

You are complaining about noise you insist on making every day....

You're very likely doing this out of a dark closet.

Sure

40% suicide rate, massively higher depression rates, horrible side effects of treatment, irreversible outcomes, guiding people towards being a single issue person…

None of those are good
And you think ridicule and stigma will save them?

No, and I saw a lot of it in high school, and a little now that I teach junior high. With male coaches now being able to "identify as a woman" and walk into girls locker rooms, it will be much worse. There is nothing preventing the scenario in Post # 50. The previous head coach in my junior high is exactly the kind of fella that would do something like that. He would have made no effort to look like a female, as none is required to claim to be trans.
Um, okay, that sounds like a personnel problem, if he still had a job. Clearly, treating trans people decently didn't stop this guy from being a creeper.

Interesting take. If I said that, your fellow Dems would attack me, but I'm guessing you get a pass since you are supporting "transwomen" ruining sports.

Can't ruin something that was a farce to start with.... Here's the real problem with letting a trans-woman compete, it shows how truly inferior, and uninteresting, women's sports are. As you say, Lia Thomas was a mediocre competitor as a man. But even with the massive loss of muscle mass she encountered during her transition, she still bested cisgender female swimmers.

Well, yeah. Very few black men will ever encounter a KKK lynching party, but that doesn't mean we're cool with them. If we banned males from female athletics (which sounds bizarre that we even have to debate), zero female athletes will have to compete with males. The "I can play as a girl if I can't make it as a guy" is just getting started. It will grow. If it gets into professional sports, the WNBA, for example, will end up with zero females. LPGA the same, and women's tennis also.

Not seeing how a cis-woman encountering a trans-woman is like a black person meeting the Klan. Was there some horrid oppression of Cis-gendered women by transgenders we didn't hear about?

I doubt any cisgendered man would say, "Um, yeah, I couldn't make it to the NBA, but cut off my junk, shoot me up with hormones, so I can earn a $113K average salary in the WNBA vs $4 million in the NBA.

I have to disagree with your dismissive attitude toward women's sports, and especially girls sports. Sports have been show through research to have many postitive effects on girls as they grow up to be women. My complaint, if any, is that most pay-to-play leagues only go up to high school and then the kids are expected to play school sports. But only a fraction of little leaguers will be good enough to be on their school team, so many of them end up playing Madden Football or whatever on a video game console.

Then lets get rid of the scholarships, get rid of the title IX BS, and just let them compete for fun. Instead, our colleges become factories for the NFL and NBA, and we have all these other sports that have to be funded so girls have access to that money.

I doubt any cisgendered man would say, "Um, yeah, I couldn't make it to the NBA, but cut off my junk, shoot me up with hormones, so I can earn a $113K average salary in the WNBA vs $4 million in the NBA.
First of all, I'm not a college kid, so you can drop the "cisgendered" nonsense. A male is a male and a man is a man. Who said anything about cutting off junk and hormones? Lia Thomas did not cut off her junk, did she?
Then lets get rid of the scholarships, get rid of the title IX BS, and just let them compete for fun. Instead, our colleges become factories for the NFL and NBA, and we have all these other sports that have to be funded so girls have access to that money.
Blah, blah, blah.

Yes, I'm sure we could do college sport better than we do it. In Europe neighborhood soccer teams of adults compete against each other and it is very popular. That would probably be a lot better for participation.

But we do it the way we do it, so women sports should be women's sports, not a way for men with no shame to pretend they are top women athletes. If we did have neighborhood baseball and football for adults, it still would be wrong for men to join women's teams.

But we do it the way we do it, so women sports should be women's sports, not a way for men with no shame to pretend they are top women athletes. If we did have neighborhood baseball and football for adults, it still would be wrong for men to join women's teams.

The problem is, no one is doing that. No one is pretending to be a girl because the competition is weaker, they actually really believe they are female because that's how their brains are wired.

Surely trans people can't be any crazier than those who worship Gods.
Freedom of worship is a Constitutional right. Why do you disrespect that Constitutional right, yet demand rights for trans?

The problem is, no one is doing that. No one is pretending to be a girl because the competition is weaker, they actually really believe they are female because that's how their brains are wired.
You cannot really believe that.

But since you brought up the brain thing, let me ask you this: Since "transgenderism" is a result of "brain wiring," should everyone who claims to be transgender be given a brain scan to find this anomoly and be denied hormones and surgery if it is not there?

Gender is just a word on how a person 'feels'....but it ain't science, it's psychology.
Which doesn't change the person's sex. Closer to a mental illness.
NO, gender is not a word based on how one feels. Yes, you could change the meaning of gender to accommodate today's political correctness, but that just means the meaning can just as easily be changed back.

What people prefer to be is not gender, it is personality, behavior. Not gender.

Yes, call behavior gender, but the misuse of a word means it can be corrected, which would leave the Homosexual activists with nothing to establish their platform on. Misusing the word gender, leaves the general gay community at a disadvantage, for any law based on the misuse of a word, will be voided once the use of the word is corrected.

Gender is Masculine or Feminine, common and neuter if one speaks of the english language.

Gender is based on sex, as in what one is born as, male or female, all else is behavior.

So gender dysphoria is similar to cancer. Thank god that's been settled.
Gender dysphoria is the distress some but not all trans people feel. It is an alignment. Being trans in and of itself is not.

You can find higher suicide rates and rates of depression or horrible side effects of treatment from cancer patients as well. Feel like ridiculing some them?
1. Your comparison to a disease is an admission.

2. Who is ridiculing them? I’m not.

Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?
There's no such thing as "trans-gender". It's a concoction of words. You can pretend & imagine you are anything at all but you are what you are. Wearing a dress, pirouetting your way into town, or whacking off your dick doesn't change your gender any more than girls become boys when their clitoris is sliced off in African tribes.

1. Your comparison to a disease is an admission.
Yes. An admission that trans people are more susceptible to distress from their body and mind not aligning as well as intolerance and lack of family support. If you want to have an objective conversation go ahead and link to any medical study on the suicide rate of trans people and in there you will find a portion of that rate being attributed to hate and mistreatment.
2. Who is ridiculing them? I’m not.
Then what was the point of mentioning suicide rates? I understand you're going to pretend as if this wasn't your point but being trans isn't a club people are joining. It's feature of their physiology.

Forum List

Back