Trans person says play along, or else

I didn't get ANY of the OPs assessment from the article at all... The tail end of it specifically goes into flaws in society that lead to gender specific bathrooms in the first place - mainly to protect women - and a comment that we should look at /why/ women can't feel safe from men without a gender specific bathroom.

I actually think the writer is off on why we have gender specific bathrooms [relic of modesty] but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

Hey Democrats, want to add to the large number of people who already hate you?

Let the trannies in the women's room and watch women flock over to the Republican Party by the millions.

And not only then, but any man who has a wife, sister, daughter, girlfriend, etc. will also register Republican.

I'm looking forward to when DNA is how you pick a locker room.
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

She's XY (Androgen insensitivity syndrome). Hope she wears cute panties...

If it has to squat to piss it's a woman, by yiminy.
Hypospadias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hypospadias

Different types of hypospadias

Hypospadias /haɪpoʊˈspeɪdɪəs/[1][2] is a birth defect of the urethra in the male where the urinary opening is not at the usual location on the head of the penis. It is the second most common birth abnormality in boys, affecting approximately 1 of every 250.[3]
Hypospadias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Off to the little girls' room eh?

If it has to squat to piss it's a woman, by yiminy.
Hypospadias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hypospadias

Different types of hypospadias

Hypospadias /haɪpoʊˈspeɪdɪəs/[1][2] is a birth defect of the urethra in the male where the urinary opening is not at the usual location on the head of the penis. It is the second most common birth abnormality in boys, affecting approximately 1 of every 250.[3]
Hypospadias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Off to the little girls' room eh?
I can still piss over an 8 foot fence, and I'm 76.

At my wedding my friends took me to the men's room to show me something they thought would amuse me.

One of my friends went into a stall and then a giant geyser of liquid went up and hit the ceiling. My brother, in Navy dress whites, came in and saw the geyser and said "What is that?" When he realized what it was, he quickly dashed away to avoid getting pee on his uniform.

You may call it male privilege, but I call it male bonding.

What happen to personal freedoms? Men wanting to be a woman aren't all bad people and yet you judge them as that.
Not when those faggots force their sickness on the rest of us. I was perfectly fine leaving the idiots and their perversions be until they brought their sex practices out of the closet and shoved it down my throat. They are evil bastards.

You either got a dick (male) or you don't (female). Chopping off yo dick doesn't make you female.

It's not fair that I can piss in a toilet AND a urinal.

I also piss in the shower by the way

Shut up bro!!!! The libs may decide urinals are sexist and insensitive to trannies. You may cause them to make bathrooms toilet stalls only.

Forum List

Back