Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Amazing what happens when you don't commit wanton acts of vandalism.

MAGA dolts should learn from this. Don't get me wrong, nobody is going to take you seriously with those red dunce caps on but nobody is going to incarcerate you either.

Got it protesting so they can continue to mutilate the genitalia of young children is a ok with you
As long as they are peaceable about it. Totally written off the Constitution and bill of rights, have you?

I read “Cis man” as “Not real man”.

And I think I’m right.
No? Cis meaning born male, still male? "Trans" means someone who is pretending to have switched sex.

It's Latin and was originally used for the Alps: cisalpine is on "our" (Rome's) side of the Alps, and transalpine means the other side of the Alps, in Gaul or Germania. Somehow those never-used terms got sucked up by the pervert movement.

It's an INSURRECTION!
It's 150 people; I just looked it up. Does that number count as an insurrection? We did better than that with the Jan. 6 thing.

Well, one thing, in these news articles, every sex identity given by name or pronoun can be automatically assumed to be the opposite, so that simplifies things. It's more confusing for me when they are described one at a time.

Darn, I thought genital mutilation was supposed to be something BAD that Africans were meant to be stopped from doing to their children. Now we're supposed to be in favor of it?

Only if people are democrats, I guess. You can't be in the club unless you believe in trannies and trannyness and letting parents get their kids castrated. It's like a Loyalty Oath.

It's 150 people; I just looked it up. Does that number count as an insurrection? We did better than that with the Jan. 6 thing.

Well, one thing, in these news articles, every sex identity given by name or pronoun can be automatically assumed to be the opposite, so that simplifies things. It's more confusing for me when they are described one at a time.

Darn, I thought genital mutilation was supposed to be something BAD that Africans were meant to be stopped from doing to their children. Now we're supposed to be in favor of it?

Only if people are democrats, I guess. You can't be in the club unless you believe in trannies and trannyness and letting parents get their kids castrated. It's like a Loyalty Oath.
Doesn't matter they attacked the center of OK democracy by your shitlib standards

Doesn't matter they attacked the center of OK democracy by your shitlib standards
Somebody should have filmed the attack and reported on the destruction, if an attack took place. But, they didn't and it is the State of Oklahoma purview, not mine.
If it was an attack, see if you can get footage of the attack, the damage, the injured, the statements of the defenders, ring leaders of the supposed attack, maybe even some social media showing it more than a protest in the Rotunda of the Oklahoma State House. I will be glad to look at it, if you have links to the violence you say you witness.

What is notorious for happening Africa to young girls is very bad.

What the transfaggotpedos are trying to push on children, here, is much, much worse.

Forum List

Back