Tranny teen charged with battery

So if gays are abusing christians verbally the christian should assault the gays?

Gay people don't abuse Christians unless the Christian gets in their face and disrupts.

Sorry, but the ideas of gays offends christians. But you don't care about that. So some assuaults, thus some violence, is justified in your eyes.

Didn't you support the way Muslims treat people who are gay just a few threads ago? :rolleyes:

WHEW!

You have no idea how relieved I am.

I truly feared TrannySteve would get another chance to start a thread before the weekend.

HEY! Great story bro...

Gay people don't abuse Christians unless the Christian gets in their face and disrupts.

Sorry, but the ideas of gays offends christians. But you don't care about that. So some assuaults, thus some violence, is justified in your eyes.

Didn't you support the way Muslims treat people who are gay just a few threads ago? :rolleyes:

No, you libfags do when you ignore how gays are killed for existing, but you hate Jews more.

Are you really so fucking stupid that you believe this kid should have stood back and copped the abuse from other students, instead of fighting back?

You should not breed. Ever.

So if gays are abusing christians verbally the christian should assault the gays?

LOL.....would love to see some gay get in the face of men round these parts. :lol:

It would be the last time they got in anyone's face round here. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior here thank God.

Nobody shoves gays round here don't misinterpret or try to bend my words the way you liberal perverts do. The fact remains, there will never be a gay pride parade here or no gay in going to get in anybody's face here and not pay a price.

I LOVE living here.

Normal is still normal round these parts.

Gay people are normal, you moron.

Right. That's why they have shit fits when the rest of society rejects their pleas to be seen as normal. It's why they have their gay pride parades and prance around naked/half naked dry humping each other to show us all how normal they are. It's why they die of a deadly disease caused by bungholing each other.

As tank said, if gay is normal, that's the end of humanity at the most and of civilization in the least.

Right. That's why they have shit fits when the rest of society rejects their pleas to be seen as normal. It's why they have their gay pride parades and prance around naked/half naked dry humping each other to show us all how normal they are. It's why they die of a deadly disease caused by bungholing each other.

As tank said, if gay is normal, that's the end of humanity at the most and of civilization in the least.

How retarded do you have to be to deny that gay is a normal thing and has always been around yet somehow the human race has survived?

Do you engage in oral sex? That's abnormal. I bet you don't mind it when someone sucks you off, even though its not normal. You homophobes are all hypocrites.

so a teenage BOY assaulting teenage GIRLS because they were laughing at him is now OK?

because he decided to declare himself a "girl" he did not miraculously become a girl.
and a s far as I know a man assaulting a woman is the lowest of the low - in all cultures, societies and political structures. At least it used to be.

strange that our leftards being such "defenders of women's right" suddenly become blind here.

or "the rights" are limited to the vagina and uterus only?

then relax - he does not have those as of yet :D

Do you engage in oral sex? That's abnormal. I bet you don't mind it when someone sucks you off, even though its not normal. You homophobes are all hypocrites.

Tank wont understand a word you said. He's never touched a woman.

so a teenage BOY assaulting teenage GIRLS because they were laughing at him is now OK?

because he decided to declare himself a "girl" he did not miraculously become a girl.
and a s far as I know a man assaulting a woman is the lowest of the low - in all cultures, societies and political structures. At least it used to be.

strange that our leftards being such "defenders of women's right" suddenly become blind here.

Yes. They should have kept their mouths shut and went about their business.

I can have all different types of sex with a woman. One of those ways can result in a pregnancy. In fact, I have two sons as a result of that. NORMAL.

In any way, any way you can imagine, gays can never reproduce. ABNORMAL.

Plus, heterosexuals never got aids until the bungholers started giving it to them. It was a gay disease until they started spreading it to normal people.

This is just another black kid who thinks he can beat up the girls. That's about as normal behavior as you can get in this country.

He will pick on the wrong girl one day.

Yes. They should have kept their mouths shut and went about their business.

He should have his fists shut and then he won't be charged with battery and assault. Good - I hope he is convicted - maybe that will send a message that changing into a dress doesn't let you assault the girls.

you want to be a girl? learn how to handle the ones in the girly manner, not with your fists - otherwise your cliam to be a "girl" is a LIE :lol:

maybe he will change his mind now :D

I can have all different types of sex with a woman. One of those ways can result in a pregnancy. In fact, I have two sons as a result of that. NORMAL.

In any way, any way you can imagine, gays can never reproduce. ABNORMAL.

Plus, heterosexuals never got aids until the bungholers started giving it to them. It was a gay disease until they started spreading it to normal people.

Seems to me a sterling intellect such as yourself having progeny should be ABNORMAL.

Whatever happened to the days when you could defend yourself against a gang of bullies?

And, if they had killed her, the self-righteous, holier-than-thou "christians" here would be celebrating that.

Forum List

Back