Tranny Defends Exposing Penis In Women's Locker Room: Free Speech/Protests "Locked Down".

Should conversations about women's distress of males in their changing areas be suppressed?

• Yes, women of all walks are going to have to get used to it.

• No, women rape victims especially must be heard on the topic.

• Not sure. I'm still unclear on what makes a male a male and a female a female.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m about to report you again Danny-Troll. Start making CLEAR points or have your posts be seen for what they are: subversive.

Why would a gal have PTSD reactions over seeing Chicks with Dicks in the locker room?

Are women with penises really that intimidating to other broads?
RAPE VICTIMS might have PTSD. I don't know, why do soldiers have PTSD when they hear gunfire or an explosion? 20% of women, 1 in 5 have been raped. That's 20% of the gals in the WOMEN'S locker room who were having a panic attack when that asshole waved his junk around so he could "push the envelope" on men being in WOMEN'S intimate hygiene areas.

If you think that the USSC is going to sign off on forcing women to undress with naked men against their will, you are high on crack. This trend will last exactly as long as it takes for a case to make it to the USSC. It will meet a quick and ruthless end immediately thereupon.

I’m about to report you again Danny-Troll. Start making CLEAR points or have your posts be seen for what they are: subversive.
the divorce rate is higher due to women, not men.
Until recently, it took one of each for a divorce.
So just for the record, a staff moderator is encouraging the disruption of a thread's topic as a favor to the danielpalos Troll just after I reported him. Gonna copy this screenshot for the records. It's a first. There. Done.

Can you see what is going on BEHIND the scenes?

Can you see what is going on BEHIND the scenes?
I can see that you came to a thread on a man exposing his penis in a locker room and responded to an off topic dialogue about divorce, just after I reported danielpalos for posting off topic. Not only can I see that, I've taken a screen shot of it with the actual topic in the http heading written out, and your off-topic dialogue about divorce with the troll danielpalos. ie: I now have proof that you are encouraging him. Which is something other posters at USMB might be interested in.

I know you can modify this entire discussion or delete it to "show Sil is lying", which is why I love the printscreen function so much....

I can see that you came to a thread on a man exposing his penis in a locker room and responded to an off topic dialogue about divorce, just after I reported danielpalos for posting off topic.

so, you're admitting you cant see behind the scenes.

Stop bothering the mods.

it's being worked on

Forum List

Back