Tranny attacked couple on train

When faced with a cross dressing man you have no way of knowing if he thinks he's a woman or is Norman Bates in his mommy's dress.

Cross dressers and transsexuals are mentally ill. Everyone gambles on the degree of mental illness.

mental health experts don't agree with your silly thinking

Because the psychiatrists were intimidated by the Gay mafia into changing its views, but back before politics trumped science, homosexuality was recognized as a mental disorder.

They use the term cross dresser when trannies commit crimes. PC rules don't allow bad news about special status groups to be allowed

Isn't that, it's that there are different things. A cross-dresser is usually straight, as are tranvestites. Whereas transsexuals are the 'sex change' types and usually homosexual (and my personal belief is they believe by 'changing their sex' they're not homosexual any more, but since GRS is just cosmetic surgery and they're thus not changing their sex so much as their appearence, they're still very much homosexual.)

You are going into details that most don't feel is warranted.

I consider it speaking truth to stupid. :)

I'm also trying to train Steve by acknowledging his posts when he leaves his emtionalisms at the door via positive-reinforcement discussing the post, and when he doesn't ignoring them. It's how animals including people are trained. :)

(tosses a small snack to Steve) Good boy.

It's like how the liberal media completely ignore domestic violence in gay relationships. Negative stories are not allowed

Negative stories are typically tabloid garbage. Major news outlets don't typically cover local petty crime stories unless there's a bodycount of victims. Hate sites have the negative coverage well in hand.
You mean hate sites like the gay section of the huffington post?

Pierre R. Berastaín: Domestic Violence in LGBT Communities

Never would this be printed in the main section

Isn't that, it's that there are different things. A cross-dresser is usually straight, as are tranvestites. Whereas transsexuals are the 'sex change' types and usually homosexual (and my personal belief is they believe by 'changing their sex' they're not homosexual any more, but since GRS is just cosmetic surgery and they're thus not changing their sex so much as their appearence, they're still very much homosexual.)

No doubt but the think you are being silly going into more details than needed.

It's like trying to explain the difference between a racial supremacist and a racial segregationist to a libtard. They don't get it and they don't care that they don't get it.

I'm also trying to train Steve by acknowledging his posts when he leaves his emtionalisms at the door via positive-reinforcement discussing the post, and when he doesn't ignoring them. It's how animals including people are trained. :)

Bullshit. As dholes like you want us to ignore truths. You want gays to donate blood despite the much increased risk of infecting the blood supply. While the msm cries it's bigotry the gay press talks about how HIV infections are increasing due to shunning condoms, now they are demanding truvada instead of condoms

It's like trying to explain the difference between a racial supremacist and a racial segregationist to a libtard. They don't get it and they don't care that they don't get it.

I actually thought I'd simplified it. :) Can make things longer and more convoluted, but I think if you can't make your point in a single paragraph you're not thinking very well. :)

Bullshit. As dholes like you want us to ignore truths. You want gays to donate blood despite the much increased risk of infecting the blood supply. While the msm cries it's bigotry the gay press talks about how HIV infections are increasing due to shunning condoms, now they are demanding truvada instead of condoms

(squirts Steve with a bottle of water) Bad boy!

Delta : find me a single example of a transgender person doing anything other than praiseworthy in the msm.

the problem here is not transgenderism or cross dressing.

the problem here is basic lack of manners and normal upbringing as the deviant did not want to take the bag from the seat ( sic!!!) so the elderly woman can sit down.

It is just a scope of not being rude and entitled to understand the basic norm - the bag does not belong on a seat if there is a passenger which needs a seat.
Period.

I actually thought I'd simplified it. :) Can make things longer and more convoluted, but I think if you can't make your point in a single paragraph you're not thinking very well. :)

Lol, I think concise writing to be vastly over rated.

Most cross-dressers are heterosexual.

They use the term cross dresser when trannies commit crimes. PC rules don't allow bad news about special status groups to be allowed

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender are all part of the same assorted bag of Nuts !!

But no media outlet will dare address the issue of Perverts in a responsible manner. Its always somebody elses fault that the perverts did what they did.

Forum List

Back