Traitors and treason

In Baltimore, it was the police holding the line of law against the rioters, who were unarmed, with military style weapons. And the police were right in doing so. In Oregon, we had a bunch holding a public facility with military style weapons. And daring the law to do anything about it. The law handled the situation quite well, gave the militants the gift of rope, and the militants hung themselves with it.

There were shots fired by the protesters in Baltimore. That and the riot itself made it treason.

Yes, when you try to change the law by force of arms, that is treason. And that is what the militia's and those people in Oregon were trying to do. We have a very good system for changing the laws, if need be. But these people wish to do it against the will of the majority by force of arms. That is treason.

When you promise any violence against the government, it's treason. No?

Rioting and burning private property, while declaring, "no justice, no peace", is sedition as well.

The difference between the Oregon dustup and the black lives matter riots, is the protesters in Oregon didn't harm anyone, or anyone's property.
They didn't harm anyone's property? Then who paved a road through the refuge, took fences down and removed security cameras?

Who burned down buildings, assaulted and murdered innocent citizens in Baltimore and Ferguson?
When did I make excuses for what happened in Baltimore and Ferguson?

When did you condemn it, the way you have the refuge standoff?

I'll bet none of the people screaming treason and sedition now, were saying the same thing then.
I wasn't aware that I had to condemn previous actions by other criminals in order to condemn the Malheur terrorists. Off topic much?

Much has been said about the death of LaVoy Finicum. Some here are even trying to make a hero and martyr out of him. So let us review what led up to his death.

And armed occupation of a Federal Installation is not just a protest, it is an act of sedition. Had it been a protest, they would have gone in without weapons, and made the law carry them out, as the Civil Rights protesters did. And they would not have been putting out calls for people to come with guns and full body armor. Their rhetoric and actions all spoke of impending violence, violence they were actively working to provoke. They outright stated that they hoped to bring on a civil war.

Do we really want the US to look like Syria? Is that the wishes of the fruitloops on this board and in these militias? Evidently so, and that brands them for what they are, Traitors actively engaged in treason.

So why should we mourn the death of someone that stated that they wanted to die rather than face the consequences of their actions? Finicum was engaged in treasonous acts, and armed. He had written out his fantasies of killing other humans. No loss to this nation at all.
YAWNNNNNNNNN. Just another libtard celebrating the murder of a patriotic American and marching towards the drum of tyranny and government abuse. Is ANYONE really surprised? I'm not.

Rioting and burning private property, while declaring, "no justice, no peace", is sedition as well.

The difference between the Oregon dustup and the black lives matter riots, is the protesters in Oregon didn't harm anyone, or anyone's property.
They didn't harm anyone's property? Then who paved a road through the refuge, took fences down and removed security cameras?

Who burned down buildings, assaulted and murdered innocent citizens in Baltimore and Ferguson?
When did I make excuses for what happened in Baltimore and Ferguson?

When did you condemn it, the way you have the refuge standoff?

I'll bet none of the people screaming treason and sedition now, were saying the same thing then.
I wasn't aware that I had to condemn previous actions by other criminals in order to condemn the Malheur terrorists. Off topic much?

Again, the topic is, "traitors and treason". I'm merely pointing out other recent examples. What's the problem?

Much has been said about the death of LaVoy Finicum. Some here are even trying to make a hero and martyr out of him. So let us review what led up to his death.

And armed occupation of a Federal Installation is not just a protest, it is an act of sedition. Had it been a protest, they would have gone in without weapons, and made the law carry them out, as the Civil Rights protesters did. And they would not have been putting out calls for people to come with guns and full body armor. Their rhetoric and actions all spoke of impending violence, violence they were actively working to provoke. They outright stated that they hoped to bring on a civil war.

Do we really want the US to look like Syria? Is that the wishes of the fruitloops on this board and in these militias? Evidently so, and that brands them for what they are, Traitors actively engaged in treason.

So why should we mourn the death of someone that stated that they wanted to die rather than face the consequences of their actions? Finicum was engaged in treasonous acts, and armed. He had written out his fantasies of killing other humans. No loss to this nation at all.
YAWNNNNNNNNN. Just another libtard celebrating the murder of a patriotic American and marching towards the drum of tyranny and government abuse. Is ANYONE really surprised? I'm not.

The Liberals want to call down the weather and then get pissy when it rains.

Oh and remember folks these same Tyrant lovers have no problem with the founding fathers being traitors to England and declaring a war on them etc but when someone else does it NOW they are traitors...the libtards ARE THE TRAITORS and are ANTI AMERICAN!

So, you fellas are total idiots. We can well see that from your posts. But lazy idiots, fight the battle from the comfort of your coach, don't want to get a little bloodied actually doing something, other than posting nonsense on an anonymous message board. Nice safe way to go.

So, you fellas are total idiots. We can well see that from your posts. But lazy idiots, fight the battle from the comfort of your coach, don't want to get a little bloodied actually doing something, other than posting nonsense on an anonymous message board. Nice safe way to go.

And, queue the insults. Its impossible for Liberals to make argument, without vitriol.

And, queue the insults. Its impossible for Liberals to make argument, without vitriol.
Both Baltimore and Oregon are excellent examples of armed criminality by private groups.

Both Baltimore and Oregon are excellent examples of armed criminality by private groups.

Wow! That only took 5 pages...lol

You finally agree! Good for you.

I never disagreed, but if you think I'm going to agree about the refuge and ignore the black lives matter riots, you're sadly mistaken.

I never disagreed, but if you think I'm going to agree about the refuge and ignore the black lives matter riots, you're sadly mistaken.
No one expects you to ignore Baltimore but to recognize it right along with Oregon.

No one expects you to ignore Baltimore but to recognize it right along with Oregon.

No, y'all don't even want black lives matter mentioned. That's the reason for all the vitriol.

No, y'all don't even want black lives matter mentioned. That's the reason for all the vitriol.
We discussed Baltimore 6 months ago when it happened.

Nope, you were righteously corrected when you tried a tu quoque argument that got booted.

Nope, you were righteously corrected when you tried a tu quoque argument that got booted.

I was never corrected, because I wasn't wrong.

I exposed Liberal hypocrisy and you people posted nasty comments, hoping to create a smoke screen to hide behind.

We discussed Baltimore 6 months ago when it happened.

Were you calling them traitors? Traitors is what the thread is about. If you want to exlude the communist backed black live matter, then the thread shouldn't be open to traitors and treason.

Consequences of their actions? remind us how you openly SUPPORT riot and personal Violence when ever someone YOU support is doing it? Blacks riot kill burn and loot and you cheer them on. Remind us how much personal property was destroyed by the Oregon group? How many innocent people's lives were destroyed when their homes and businesses were torched? How many innocent bystanders were raped or killed by the group while it rioted and burned?

Remind us how you do NOT support Obama when he orders cops to stand down and openly sides with people trying to undermine the cops while doing their jobs. How you were affronted by 6 cops being charged with murder because the skin color of a dead suspect was more important then any actual crime that was not actually committed.

Forum List

Back