Traitors and treason

Not a good ending, I am all for protesting and taking the penalty for protesting. To use a gun to protest is wrong. Occupying the building was fine, to bring in weapons is asking for a showdown and someone is going to die.
And that is exactly the point. Had they gone out to the Refuge and forced the law to remove them by picking them up and putting them in a paddy wagon, they would have been protesters, spent a night in jail, and made their point. As is, we saw people in body armor theatening to shoot law officers if they tried to remove them. And creating bitter dissension in a small rural community.

Other examples of treason might include Bill Ayers and Dan Rather. A couple of decades ago Bill Ayers was terrorizing the Country with IED's detonated at Military recruitment centers and corporate headquarters and even the Pentagon. According to testimony of a gang member, the last bomb his little terrorist cell made was intended for U. S. Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance. The bomb blew up prematurely and killed four members of his gang which made Ayers guilty of four felony murders. He was exonerated by a friendly federal judge who blamed the FBI for Ayers' unpleasantness. Today he is viewed as a left wing Robin Hood and is a "respected" college professor and a former adviser to the democrat party including the president. Dan Rather's treason didn't include violence but it was intended to derail the electoral process with forged documents. Today Rather makes about 100k per speech to low information democrats.

The Weather Underground got in a gun battle with the cops and robbed an armored car. But, the Liberals don't see anything wrong with that.
Stupid ass, speak for yourself, don't even try to tell me what I think. Don't be putting words in other peoples mouths.

Not a good ending, I am all for protesting and taking the penalty for protesting. To use a gun to protest is wrong. Occupying the building was fine, to bring in weapons is asking for a showdown and someone is going to die.
And that is exactly the point. Had they gone out to the Refuge and forced the law to remove them by picking them up and putting them in a paddy wagon, they would have been protesters, spent a night in jail, and made their point. As is, we saw people in body armor theatening to shoot law officers if they tried to remove them. And creating bitter dissension in a small rural community.

But, burning, looting, assaulting, murdering and screaming, "no justice, no peace", is ok.

Other examples of treason might include Bill Ayers and Dan Rather. A couple of decades ago Bill Ayers was terrorizing the Country with IED's detonated at Military recruitment centers and corporate headquarters and even the Pentagon. According to testimony of a gang member, the last bomb his little terrorist cell made was intended for U. S. Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance. The bomb blew up prematurely and killed four members of his gang which made Ayers guilty of four felony murders. He was exonerated by a friendly federal judge who blamed the FBI for Ayers' unpleasantness. Today he is viewed as a left wing Robin Hood and is a "respected" college professor and a former adviser to the democrat party including the president. Dan Rather's treason didn't include violence but it was intended to derail the electoral process with forged documents. Today Rather makes about 100k per speech to low information democrats.

The Weather Underground got in a gun battle with the cops and robbed an armored car. But, the Liberals don't see anything wrong with that.
Stupid ass, speak for yourself, don't even try to tell me what I think. Don't be putting words in other peoples mouths.

Don't call me names and I didn't tell you how to think.

It's the only way certain troll trash on either side of the discussion makes points, so they think.

The tu quoque fallacy does not work for either of you, Ace and Wild

Good thing I was wasn't using it, then.
See, your denial knowingly of what just asserted makes you troll trash. You are wrong and that is obvious to all.

Ah, more insults. The first sign that a Liberal realized his argument is worthless.
Your own words convict you, and you don't like that. Tough, because you are going to eat your words. Both Oregon and Baltimore were wrong, were criminal.

But, burning, looting, assaulting, murdering and screaming, "no justice, no peace", is ok.
Dumb fuck, this is about the people that occupied a Federal Installation in Oregon by force of arms. That you have to constantly change the subject is evidence that you have nothing valid to say about the situation.

Dumb fuck, this is about the people that occupied a Federal Installation in Oregon by force of arms. That you have to constantly change the subject is evidence that you have nothing valid to say about the situation.

The topic is, "treason and traitors".

Your silly little outburst proves my point.

The tu quoque fallacy does not work for either of you, Ace and Wild

Good thing I was wasn't using it, then.
See, your denial knowingly of what just asserted makes you troll trash. You are wrong and that is obvious to all.

Ah, more insults. The first sign that a Liberal realized his argument is worthless.
Your own words convict you, and you don't like that. Tough, because you are going to eat your words. Both Oregon and Baltimore were wrong, were criminal.

My words expose you and your ilk.

Rioting and burning private property, while declaring, "no justice, no peace", is sedition as well.

The difference between the Oregon dustup and the black lives matter riots, is the protesters in Oregon didn't harm anyone, or anyone's property.
They didn't harm anyone's property? Then who paved a road through the refuge, took fences down and removed security cameras?

Who burned down buildings, assaulted and murdered innocent citizens in Baltimore and Ferguson?
When did I make excuses for what happened in Baltimore and Ferguson?

Yes, when you try to change the law by force of arms, that is treason. And that is what the militia's and those people in Oregon were trying to do. We have a very good system for changing the laws, if need be. But these people wish to do it against the will of the majority by force of arms. That is treason.

Rioting and burning private property, while declaring, "no justice, no peace", is sedition as well.

The difference between the Oregon dustup and the black lives matter riots, is the protesters in Oregon didn't harm anyone, or anyone's property.
They didn't harm anyone's property? Then who paved a road through the refuge, took fences down and removed security cameras?

Who burned down buildings, assaulted and murdered innocent citizens in Baltimore and Ferguson?
You got WildBill's argument on the ground and are stomping it. Keep it up.

In Baltimore, it was the police holding the line of law against the rioters, who were unarmed, with military style weapons. And the police were right in doing so. In Oregon, we had a bunch holding a public facility with military style weapons. And daring the law to do anything about it. The law handled the situation quite well, gave the militants the gift of rope, and the militants hung themselves with it.

When did you condemn it, the way you have the refuge standoff?

I'll bet none of the people screaming treason and sedition now, were saying the same thing then.

Forum List

Back