Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

I agree with Mark Meadow's lawyer.

Not today! They are just PeeWee Herman show, Playhouse
That is by choice. Congress has the authority to bring those policies back, SCOTUS ruled it was constitutional. So it would take an amendment or a new ruling to stop them.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

If it was a legitimate investigation you would have a point…. This is a Soviet Show Trial.

If it was a legitimate investigation you would have a point…. This is a Soviet Show Trial.
correct, political prisoners detained in isolation just like the old Soviet's use to do.

The committee is so lopsided, it doesn't want the truth, just the optics for the press.
SO YOU SAY, BUT THEN WE ALREADY KNOW YOU PEOPLE FROM THE RIGHT DON'T CONSIDER THE TRUTH IN ANY OF YOU DECISIONS. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT CARTOON CHARACTERS. I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT SOME OF IT IS NOT JUST NORMAL RIGHT WING STUPIDITY BUT SOMETHING WITH SUBSTANCE BUT AFTER A YEAR IT'S CLEAR THERE IS NOT A OUNCE OF SUBSTANCE AT ALL IN THE RIGHTS THINKING. 100% LIE. THAT LIE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THIS HATE GROUP TOGETHER AND THAT IS PITIFUL.

Seems that is exactly what your anti American, anti democracy , anti constitution people would say. This is what we have come to expect from you traitor.

SO YOU SAY, BUT THEN WE ALREADY KNOW YOU PEOPLE FROM THE RIGHT DON'T CONSIDER THE TRUTH IN ANY OF YOU DECISIONS. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT CARTOON CHARACTERS. I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT SOME OF IT IS NOT JUST NORMAL RIGHT WING STUPIDITY BUT SOMETHING WITH SUBSTANCE BUT AFTER A YEAR IT'S CLEAR THERE IS NOT A OUNCE OF SUBSTANCE AT ALL IN THE RIGHTS THINKING. 100% LIE. THAT LIE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THIS HATE GROUP TOGETHER AND THAT IS PITIFUL.
You're pissed that Manchin said "No", aren't you? It's okay, you can admit it.

I agree with Mark Meadows

Banks and Jordan were denied by Pelosi, replaced by a couple of soft RINO's.
Unprecedented
ya and they are traitors to this country and part of the group that tried to destroy our demacracy, seems like a good call to me. They litterally are the enemy of this country. Why would you put a person like that in this committee

ya and they are traitors to this country and part of the group that tried to destroy our demacracy, seems like a good call to me. They litterally are the enemy of this country. Why would you put a person like that in this committee
If they had let the 2 on the committee, at least it would have been thought of as a legitimate committee, and not a kangaroo court.

You're pissed that Manchin said "No", aren't you? It's okay, you can admit it.

I agree with Mark Meadows
We will see , who ends up pissed. You don't have a clue. This will be the promise or something like it, Democrats will come out and say they will go 100% against coal, which is a win win situation to start with. They will make it clear they will lean on Manchins Coal sector the most. We will play like a good re
If they had let the 2 on the committee, at least it would have been thought of as a legitimate committee, and not a kangaroo court.
I don't care, just stupid people think it is a kangaroo court and they are the same people who think that the election was stolen and that there is no Covid virus. How many people out their believe that stupidity. We have mental institutions for people like that. You people are the joke not the committee. Not letting scum in like Jordan is simple common sense.

Coyote
No. Benghazi was caused by an incompetent State Department run by Hitlery.

I work with many ex military men and woman and every one told me that if they had done what she had done with emails they would all be in Leavenworth.
7 committees and when the one decided she was not guilty , they started another one with the same charge , 7 committees 7 not guilty. You people are clowns. You know a guy, so do I and he said that in all 7 committees every person on that committee thought and knew that she didn't do anything wrong or illegal. before and after every committee.

You have Pelosi and Schiff on it, so that blows your theory to hell.
Not even close ace, the charges will be clear and concise without out even a thought of it being partisan. These traitors are so guilty and their is so much evidence against them that they are screwed totally as they should be. They kill traitors in this country.

Forum List

Back