Traitor, Insurrectionist?

Everytime I bring this fact up the trolls never have an answer for it and evade it which is last year the dems were up in arms screaming how dominion machines were unreliable,now though they all of a sudden got got quiet this election pretending they never raised hell about them last year :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: and not only that,also have the warped logic that the machines were wrong then but were right now,in this election. :cuckoo: all the trolls here have that same logic as well. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Just you watch,they will play their routine dodgeball game with me and evade that fact and have no answers for it and say the craziest shit IF they even adddress that point which they won’t cause they never do,just you watch.lol :auiqs.jpg:

Everytime I bring this fact up the trolls never have an answer for it and evade it which is last year the dems were up in arms screaming how dominion machines were unreliable,now though they all of a sudden got got quiet this election pretending they never raised hell about them last year :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: and not only that,also have the warped logic that the machines were wrong then but were right now,in this election. :cuckoo: all the trolls here have that same logic as well. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Just you watch,they will play their routine dodgeball game with me and evade that fact and have no answers for it and say the craziest shit IF they even adddress that point which they won’t cause they never do,just watch.lol
Funny thing is yous guys was saying the machines couldn't be tampered with by the Ruskies. Now you claim anyone can. Make up yer mind already.

Everytime I bring this fact up the trolls never have an answer for it and evade it which is last year the dems were up in arms screaming how dominion machines were unreliable,now though they all of a sudden got got quiet this election pretending they never raised hell about them last year :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: and not only that,also have the warped logic that the machines were wrong then but were right now,in this election. :cuckoo: all the trolls here have that same logic as well. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Just you watch,they will play their routine dodgeball game with me and evade that fact and have no answers for it and say the craziest shit IF they even adddress that point which they won’t cause they never do,just watch.lol
Funny thing is yous guys was saying the machines couldn't be tampered with by the Ruskies. Now you claim anyone can. Make up yer mind already.
We did not claim that, the videos of the machines being hacked have been on the internet for years. Put some thought behind your next lie.

We did not claim that, the videos of the machines being hacked have been on the internet for years. Put some thought behind your next lie.
Drawing inaccurate conclusions
But Hannity and others have been sloppy in citing the research, quoting him out of context and drawing false conclusions, Appel said.

On Nov. 13, for example, Hannity’s Fox News program aired a piece promoted as “a deep dive into the voting machines at the center of the controversy.” The segment used an Appel-authored article to back up claims that machines in Michigan and Georgia made by Dominion Voting Systems were flawed and susceptible to hacking.

But Appel says that article was written about a design flaw in an entirely different model of Dominion voting machine. The professor also pointed out that former Trump team attorney Sidney Powell mixed up her voting machines in citing his research.

“Apples and oranges,” he said.

So you think filing court challenges are insurrection now?

What does the election laws say about it?

But Hannity and others have been sloppy in citing the research, quoting him out of context and drawing false conclusions, Appel said.

On Nov. 13, for example, Hannity’s Fox News program aired a piece promoted as “a deep dive into the voting machines at the center of the controversy.” The segment used an Appel-authored article to back up claims that machines in Michigan and Georgia made by Dominion Voting Systems were flawed and susceptible to hacking.

But Appel says that article was written about a design flaw in an entirely different model of Dominion voting machine. The professor also pointed out that former Trump team attorney Sidney Powell mixed up her voting machines in citing his research.

Deflection. The Red state shitholes?

Time to tar and feather this hypocritical upstart. Maybe a firing squad.
Let him make his case. If the court rules in his favor, so be it. If it rule against and he just wants to use the PR value to whip of a crowd to attack the court or other government, then he will be a traitor. I do not think anybody here uses firing squad. Do they in you home country?

Deflecting tactic,I see. :iyfyus.jpg:

:dig:
like clockwork deflecting as always. :iyfyus.jpg: First of all that is a propaganda piece the fact it evades cold hard evidence massive vote fraud took place america hater,secondly and most importantly you are doing the same exact same thing the dems do,evade the facts that the demorats have the most fucked up warped logic that somehow the machines were wrong then last year but were right this time around,deflecting as always.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Deflection. The Red state shitholes?
:thankusmile::yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You noticed that as well huh? :up::iyfyus.jpg: No sooner than after I just posted and said the same thing you did,I see you posted the same thing to him I just got done saying to him.no surprise we both said the same thing to him at the exact same time,any normal objective joe can see what we both noticed immediately within seconds,that as all trump haters ALWAYS do when that fact is brought up,they either ignore it or in moonglows case,go into deflect mode.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
81 million voted for Biden = record
74 million voted for Trump = record
Libertarian candidate received ~1mil? Or 3 mil fewer votes than in 2016....Nothing to see here.
As shitty as he was, Jo Jorgensen was a far better and more credible candidate than the hapless dumbbell Gary Johnson.

Yeah, prolly had votes shaved off her too.

Forum List

Back