Traitor Chris Christie took victory from Mitt

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
CC is the REPUBLICAN(!!!) gov of NJ and went on TV last week talking about what a super job Obama did when Sandy hit. Fact is Obozo didn't do anything - the feds are not first responders. Christie took a bribe to betray his own party. Bet the dems paid him like $20 million to say what he said. That's small change compared to the billion $ they spent on the campaign.

Well Laura and Ann have some splaining to do. Last daggers? I still can't believe Ingram.

CC is the REPUBLICAN(!!!) gov of NJ and went on TV last week talking about what a super job Obama did when Sandy hit. Fact is Obozo didn't do anything - the feds are not first responders. Christie took a bribe to betray his own party. Bet the dems paid him like $20 million to say what he said. That's small change compared to the billion $ they spent on the campaign.

Obama was favored to win NJ -- it's a blue state, dumbfuck.

Little late to the party.

We've already identified this excuse.

Hey I listened to people turn traitor.

Laura's is going for O'Reillys job. Out of the blue she starts to attack Romney every freaking day.

Bitch doesn't criticize Obama. Nah, every day she goes at Romney.

This is supposed to be a conservative talk show host? And same bitch pushes Christie?

That's all she has done for hours on hours. Day in day out. Since July. All I have is radio man. I know her like the back of my hand. She was pissed off like Christie that Ryan was picked,

So lets link it. Laura loves Christie. Who fucks over Romney at the end. Yeah it's called a circular firing squad.

No guff? Geeze louize are you shure? Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

What Christie did was decimate the base. I knew at that moment it got turned around.

He betrayed every conservative. Just because he was pissed off the Romney picked Ryan. Thats sad man. Thats sad.

Yeah, the dickhead wing of your party doesn't like when one of their own actually tells the truth. You probably don't even realize how petty and mentally challenged your sentiments sound like. :lol:

oh no... he was honest about the president's help???

if honesty is what cost you the election, you deserved to lose.

now run off and cry in your corner.

this should help

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

you lost because you were selling dubya's same old failures

So let me get this straight....to you there's absolutely nothing wrong with how the GOP ran their campaign, their policies, their chosen candidate, their messages...nothing.

Did I get that right?

oh no... he was honest about the president's help???

if honesty is what cost you the election, you deserved to lose.

now run off and cry in your corner.

this should help

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

you lost because you were selling dubya's same old failures

Funny and true!!!

So let me get this straight....to you there's absolutely nothing wrong with how the GOP ran their campaign, their policies, their chosen candidate, their messages...nothing.

Did I get that right?

Don't burst their bubble. One of their darlings was friendly to the POTUS during a natural disaster. That's why they lost.

Yeah, the dickhead wing of your party doesn't like when one of their own actually tells the truth. You probably don't even realize how petty and mentally challenged your sentiments sound like. :lol:

Come on you know me to be a straight shooter.... that doesn't sound good but move along. :eusa_angel:

Christie screwed every one over. There is no doubt about it. Just because Romney picked Ryan over him.

He gave it to Obama.

Last edited:
What Christie did was decimate the base. I knew at that moment it got turned around.

He betrayed every conservative. Just because he was pissed off the Romney picked Ryan. Thats sad man. Thats sad.

Got that right. If christie thought he had a future in the GOP, it's gone now. Nobody likes a traitor.

[

Did I get that right?

HAHAHA. Nobody said that. I love the way the mindless libulals just make stuff up.

Got that right. If christie thought he had a future in the GOP, it's gone now. Nobody likes a traitor.

Sane people put humanity above politics.

Forum List

Back