Traded My Android For An iPhone. Big Mistake!

Also if you have an iPhone and you don't have an Apple Watch you are seriously missing the boat. I take 90% of my calls on my watch. So convenient.
My coworker as that set up. But every time we're having a conversation, his watch says "I didn't understand the question" and he has to smack his watch to make it shut up.

Due to the fact that my company does a lot of group texts and everyone else has an iPhone ... I finally felt pressured to trade my good, easy-to-use Android for an iPhone today. God help me! Nothing operates the same, and everything is 50 times more complicated. I can't get Zedge wallpaper to work, nor can I change my ringtones to the ones Zedge offers. My home screen has apps that Apple chooses, and I'm not able to put the apps on the home screen that I want. The default home screen looks gay. I wish I had just stuck to the tried and true Android. I'll switch back in a year or two.
Everyone use to an iPhone says the same thing about Android.
Just sayin

As an Android user. I can relate to this meme...
download (20).jpeg

After transferring all of my files, contacts, apps, pictures, etc. from my Android to my iPhone, I had to repurchase Zedge. Then, after purchasing Zedge (again) I had to purchase points from Zedge to download any Wallpaper or Ringtones. I was finally able to get the Wallpaper I wanted for my phone, but all the Ringtones disappeared into oblivion. That was never an issue with Android.

I'd be happy if I could "customize" to my tastes. I downloaded a Zedge wallpaper, then turned into a huge blur. The worst thing is that Apple has chosen which apps show up on my main screen/home screen. I would like to remove THEIR choices and exchange them for MY choices. I use WhatsApp a lot, but I have to scroll to a different screen to use it. I'd rather have it on my home screen, so I don't have to search for it all the time. I'd like to have my bank app on the home screen, but that's a "no go" for some reason. Infuriating!
I have 4 different screens for apps grouped by function. I can put whatever I want on each page. I can even put the same app on multiple pages. And Focus can have me change the order of those pages or hide them.

I have 4 different screens for apps grouped by function. I can put whatever I want on each page. I can even put the same app on multiple pages. And Focus can have me change the order of those pages or hide them.
I've gotten almost everything figured out, except the Zedge ringtones. I had to re-purchase Zedge for this phone. I had to buy it through Apple. Apple got about $22.00, but then makes it seemingly impossible to download any Zedge ringtones. They should, at the very minimum, give me a refund.

Forum List

Back