Tough guy for Trump

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I've seen the episode. It was trying to say that only the illiterates support him. And the episode was also trying to connect Pres.Trump with Harvey Weinstein. Like there is a woman that think that Larry David was forcing himself on her. But then she walked in on Larry in his office. And there was Larry's friend who resembles a lot like Harvey Weinstein. The show is trying to subliminally make it seems as if Pres.Trump is good friend with Harvey Weinstein.

President Trump was mocked after tweeting a scene from the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm saying 'tough guys' are backing him.

The clip shows Larry David driving his electric BMW through the streets of Los Angeles and nearly running an angry biker off the road.

David's character then gets into an altercation with the motorcyclist, and puts on a MAGA hat to try and diffuse the situation.

'What the f*** are you doing', the biker asked, before David responded, 'I'm sorry, I didn't see you', from behind a closed window.

Trump tweets clip of Larry David whipping out a MAGA cap to ward off biker | Daily Mail Online

Did President Trump Just Confirm Qanon?

3oyoqg.gif

Forum List

Back