Totally Under Control Documentary releasing Oct 13th

Catching the flu, tree trimming, and driving a vehicle is dangerous, but we dont shut the country down because of it.
First the article says dangerous, then it says that Trump said Deadly.
Is there audio of Trump saying it was "a deadly virus", and if so, then tell me about the evidence when correlated to the time he stopped travel and his knowledge of the virus, when compared to what we know about the virus today ?
There is no merit to this, and nobody (except China) knew exactly how contagious or deadly it was.

This all of the Dems ammo they have, and its not going to stick.
Trump is feeling better than ever before, and that boils their blood.
Your new Daddy is back in town !

In other videos clips, Dr Fauci continues to explain the importance and timing of Trumps decision to shut down travel from China and then Europe, based on whatever knowledge he might have had at the time.
If this were Biden trying to stand up to China, which would never happen in the first place, and we had to rely on Bidens response to the China-Virus, then we would all be in deep doo doo.

In other videos clips, Dr Fauci continues to explain the importance and timing of Trumps decision to shut down travel from China and then Europe, based on whatever knowledge he might have had at the time.
If this were Biden trying to stand up to China, which would never happen in the first place, and we had to rely on Bidens response to the China-Virus, then we would all be in deep doo doo.

Levin mentions the word "administration" and Fauci clearly goes on to explain how he and many others in the field, have worked endlessly, Never once mentioning trumps name.

Nice SPIN though.

Now back to the Topic.
These Doctors, are they lying too?

You think they are lying to take down trump,
whereas, I KNOW they are stating FACTS and TRUTH to protect the American people, including you.

Did they interview Dem leaders Cuomo and De Blasio who killed thousands of nursing home patients in NY? How about other Dem leaders who said the virus was no big deal and called Trump a racist for banning travel from infected countries? Hell did they add up the thousands of Americans Democrats have killed since the virus hit? Did they document the Dem shut down economic disaster or skyrocketing DEATH from other leading causes due to the Dem's shutdowns?

Killer Cuomo is apparently on Sleepy Joe's list to be Attorney General in the extremely unlikely event election fraud denies President Trump another landslide victory. Crazy Fauci advised Governors to shut down their economies. Crazy Fauci caused the worst economic damage since Muslims attacked with the cooperation of the Neocons, NYC. The Kung Flu may or may not be real, but Democrats used it to attack our democracy and our economy and our way of life. Democrats keep presenting the Fake News that "Whitey" are domestic terrorists, as Democrats (Blacks, Democrat Whites, etc.) destroy cities, commit violent crimes against American citizens, etc. The reality is the Democrat party and their Republican sympathizers are domestic terrorists.

Last edited:

Levin mentions the word "administration" and Fauci clearly goes on to explain how he and many others in the field, have worked endlessly, Never once mentioning trumps name.

Nice SPIN though.

Now back to the Topic.
These Doctors, are they lying too?

You think they are lying to take down trump,
whereas, I KNOW they are stating FACTS and TRUTH to protect the American people, including you.

Dr Fauci has always leaned left ($) politically. He very carefully shows his true colors every chance he gets when hes on CNN, etc..., and he is very smart, so whereas he is going to be held to the fire, and answer accurately, when he is in the presence of such intelligence as Mark Levin.
So according to you, the word "administration" doesnt relate to President Trump in this instance. Also, I guess you missed the part where I previously wrote "In other videos clips, Dr Fauci continues to explain the importance and timing of Trumps decision to shut down travel from China and then Europe, based on whatever knowledge he might have had at the time." However, according to you, these doctors lie. In the words of Senator John Kennedy of LA, "you flip flop like a banked catfish." Sorry, but you dont get to change the facts.

Dr Fauci has always leaned left ($) politically.
SAD you have been led down this RW path.
May GOD have mercy on you.

Now, show goes to Hulu tomorrow, Tuesday the 20th.

You contards, you ladies get ready to deny everything, while getting triggered watching THE TRUTH.
The failure of dotard trump.
Time to move on.
Catch me on Nov 3rd.

Very revealing of the Failures of the US Government.

I challenge you to watch it, the post timeline stamps of;

1) The statements that are obvious LIES, meant to hurt trump
2) The statements that make trump and his administration complicit in harming America

I'll go with 2)

1:33:51 Kushner Blackmails Governor Newsom.

So much corruption from the ENTIRE trump team.
Some have even been convicted and seen the jail cell.

More to follow in 2021.
Those words of "Lock Her Up" are soon to haunt the trump family and more of the administration.

Forum List

Back