Top Trump Advisor Resigns on Eve of Testimony

He figures he won't be very welcome when he says what he has to say, I reckon.
What the fuck can any of them say that isn't already in the released transcript?

That is what we would like to hear. I am sure you are looking forward to his testimony also.
Nobody is hearing any "testimony"...It's all coached hearsay, with absolutely zero cross-examination or contrary evidence allowed to be shown.

The perfect kind of star chamber court for fascists.

Poor little Trumpettes.....you do just regurgitate what your Dear Leader tells you.

41 Republicans are sitting in on that testimony and yes they have an opportunity to ask questions.

And you had no problem with a 'star chamber' when it came go Benghazi.......odd isn't it that you do now
It has also been widely reported that Schitt isn't allowing "witnesses" to answer certain questions....That's tampering, a fucking felony.
***chuckles*** do remember that this is not a legal proceeding..it's a political proceeding with legal implications--something quite different. Anyway...looks like Pelosi is ready to take it all public anyway.

What the fuck can any of them say that isn't already in the released transcript?
Well..there is the fact that the transcript has been alleged to have several, 'edits', by the White House. So.....perhaps he can speak to that? Indeed, who knows...?
It's also widely reported that the alleged "edits" don't change the substance of the call.

This is all a big fan dance.

Another neocon Bushbot swamper....Been saying from the get-go that Trump has been getting seriously bad advice for staffing choices.
I said that Trump needed to fire every single fucking person hired or promoted by Obama
Tim Morrison was brought on board by Bolton...prior to that he was a long-time Republican staffer. He has nothing to do with Obama--but thanx for playing!

That is what we would like to hear. I am sure you are looking forward to his testimony also.
Nobody is hearing any "testimony"...It's all coached hearsay, with absolutely zero cross-examination or contrary evidence allowed to be shown.

Poor little Trumpettes.....you do just regurgitate what your Dear Leader tells you.

41 Republicans are sitting in on that testimony and yes they have an opportunity to ask questions.

And you had no problem with a 'star chamber' when it came go Benghazi.......odd isn't it that you do now
It has also been widely reported that Schitt isn't allowing "witnesses" to answer certain questions....That's tampering, a fucking felony.
***chuckles*** do remember that this is not a legal proceeding..it's a political proceeding with legal implications--something quite different. Anyway...looks like Pelosi is ready to take it all public anyway.
So what?...What do you call it when the person running the inquisition directs the "witness" as to which questions are to be answered and which are not?

And I tell ya what...I hope they do take this public...Every other angle at trying to take Trump out has blown up in the faces of the fasciocrats...I wanna watch this one blow on live teevee before God and everyone....Schiff is such a worthless little cocksucker that I'd like to see him exposed live and in living color.

It's also widely reported that all of the alleged "edits" don't change the substance of the call.
No, the edits, when available, will show just how explicit and insistent Trump was about the aid-for-dirt deal he was offering.
The crime is soliciting help from a foreign entity. The blatant quid-pro-quo, which is obvious, even in the 'transcript', only underscores the President's culpability.

It's also widely reported that all of the alleged "edits" don't change the substance of the call.
No, the edits, when available, will show just how explicit and insistent Trump was about the aid-for-dirt deal he was offering.
The crime is soliciting help from a foreign entity. The blatant quid-pro-quo, which is obvious, even in the 'transcript', only underscores the President's culpability.
Bullshit.

I love how the Trumpettes make up new crimes.

The House decides on how to handle an impeachment.

Of course to Trumpettes a 'fucking felony' is:
a) Anything that threatens their Orange Messiah and
b) Certainly not anything by their Orange Messiah

Another neocon Bushbot swamper....Been saying from the get-go that Trump has been getting seriously bad advice for staffing choices.
Nope.

The buck stops at the top.

Trump is responsible for his own staffing choices.

After all, he knows better about such things than anybody else, like you wouldn't believe, right?

------------

"It's a poor workman who blames his tools." :21:

The only questions Schiff stopped a witness from answering was one in which the Republican was trying to dig up the name of the whistleblower. That would put every person the witness named in mortal danger, thanks to Trump calling the whistleblower a traitor.

Dumbass.

"Mr. Morrison said that he told Ambassador Bolton and the NSC lawyers of this phone call between President Trump and Ambassador Sondland."

It's amazing how many people immediately alerted legal watchdogs of Trump's and Giuliani's behaviors. We have a very corrupt and stupid president.

And the Repubs keep saying..NOTHING HERE TO SEE!

We will find out how voters feel when these people start.publicly stating what a SNAKE trump is.....

He's a neocon Bolton ass licker...no surprise he resigned...can't be trusted just like Bolton couldn't be trusted.

So, given a rather not so bright bulb can figure out they "can't be trusted", what does that make of Trump, who trusted them so much, he even appointed them to central, national-security-related positions in his administration?

"So you...as a Republican Senator feel there is nothing wrong with a president using tax payer, Congressionally approved funds to force a foreign government to announce an investigation on his political opponent? You feel that withholding funds appropriated for the purpose of controlling Putin's Russia is totally okay?"

"Senator...do you know what Extortion is?"

What does the question...."We need you to do us a favor..." mean to you?

Tim Morrison is a D33P STAIT globalist Obama cock swallower!

That's why Trump hired him!

Oh wait...

"So you...as a Republican Senator feel there is nothing wrong with a president using tax payer, Congressionally approved funds to force a foreign government to announce an investigation on your political opponent? You feel that withholding funds appropriated for the purpose of controlling Putin's Russia is totally okay?"

"Senator...do you know what Extortion is?"

What does the question...."We need you to do us a favor..." mean to you?
Trump's lickspittles were pressuring Ukrainians to investigate Biden long before the infamous phone call, too.

That's what is coming out in these testimonies.

It was a concerted effort. Something which is being kept from the tards. Their propagandists are keeping them completely ignorant and feeding them lies like we've seen them parrot in this topic.

You wish.

He's preventing people from probing for the whistleblower'' identity.

He life has been threatened.

Well..there is the fact that the transcript has been alleged to have several, 'edits', by the White House. So.....perhaps he can speak to that? Indeed, who knows...?
It's also widely reported that the alleged "edits" don't change the substance of the call.

Yea thats bullshit. If meaning was not changed then you leave it in instead of having to answer questions why you striped it out.

Trump claimed transcript is word-for-word. Which we now know is yet more lies in what seeems to be never ending string of lies about his dealings with Ukraine.

Yea thats bullshit. If meaning was not changed then you leave it in instead of having to answer questions why you striped it out.

Trump claimed transcript is word-for-word. Which we now know is yet more lies in what seeems to be never ending string of lies about his dealings with Ukraine.

Lesson Learned: If trump's lips are moving....he is probably lying...

Heavens... the so-called transcript itself, right near the top of the first page, states it is merely a memorandum, not a word-by-word transcript. And that memorandum was prepared by the White House. So, the first fact to consider is, why did they withhold the transcript? There, you can bet, is a reason for that. You can also bet, the differences between the transcript and the memorandum are not such that the former is making Trump look better.

Forum List

Back