Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

They just dont like him. I wonder what that means?

Just kidding, I know. And so do you.

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I know what that means, it means that welfare handout idiots like yourself are now in the majority, and I don't like that one bit.

Here we go; anyone who isn't a die hard right wing nut job social conservative is a welfare handout idiot who is sucking off the tit of the taxpayers. The intellect of the right is just abysmal to say the least.

Tell me, what percentage of Republicans voted for GWB in 2004?

Besides, the Tea Party sold out to FoxNews around 2008, and FoxNews was the biggest Bush Cheerleader of them all. Right up until Bush became unpopular, at which point they turned on him.

In fact, I bet if we go back far enough in your posts, we'll find a whole bunch of cheerleading for the Bush administration prominently featured.
Gee, big fucking surprise! The Tea Party voted for Bush instead of Kerry. That makes them racist?

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

From the link;

They are better educated than most Americans: 37 percent are college graduates, compared to 25 percent of Americans overall. They also have a higher-than-average household income, with 56 percent making more than $50,000 per year.

Seems like they put some thought into why they don't like him.

See, I always thought he was more of a chocolaty-milk kinda brother. You know, too dark for whitey and too white for REAL coloreds...

From the link;

They are better educated than most Americans: 37 percent are college graduates, compared to 25 percent of Americans overall. They also have a higher-than-average household income, with 56 percent making more than $50,000 per year.

Having a college education may mean that you're better educated in one field of study, but you can still be as dumb as a bag of hammers in almost everything else.

How many Harvard graduates do you really think could re-build an engine? Or grow crops? How about raise animals for food?

Like I said, just because you've got a degree, it doesn't make you smarter than everyone else, it just means that you had the means to go to school.

From the link;

Having a college education may mean that you're better educated in one field of study, but you can still be as dumb as a bag of hammers in almost everything else.

How many Harvard graduates do you really think could re-build an engine? Or grow crops? How about raise animals for food?

Like I said, just because you've got a degree, it doesn't make you smarter than everyone else, it just means that you had the means to go to school.

So when you and the rest of the libtards point out how many scientist you have, your showing what a lying hypocrite you are.

hmm

Is that a step up from race card using douche, or down?

And your link totally fails to support the meme that they hate obama because he's black.

In fact, it shows some very real and reasonable reasons to want him goone. In addition, I'm going to hold onto that link because it shows that TP members are smarter percentage wise than the general population. Something that you liberals have been claiming the opposite of.

Your thread is a failure.

And your link totally fails to support the meme that they hate obama because he's black.

In fact, it shows some very real and reasonable reasons to want him goone. In addition, I'm going to hold onto that link because it shows that TP members are smarter percentage wise than the general population. Something that you liberals have been claiming the opposite of.

Your thread is a failure.

the American peoples has many a good reasons

to dislike this administration and its president

none of which has to do with racism

Uhhhh really?? The thing that the tea partiers DID NOT LIKE ABOUT Bush was the fiscal issues, which are MOST important to that group.... you may have had some wool over the eyes straight REP voting party liners that refused to see the issues with Bush as a President... that was not the tea party movement....

If you're gonna make a dig, at least do it on the truth

91% of republican voters voted for Bush in the 2004 elections.

According to the numbers from the study, 75% of the Tea Party "always or usually vote republican".

If you expect us to believe that all the Tea Party voters were the lone exceptions? People really aren't as stupid as you think man.

The point that I was making is that Tea Partiers HATE Obama, for supposedly the same reasons they should have hated Bush, but didn't.

There's a big difference between, "Ah, I'm not a big fan, but I'll vote for him", and "I hate that guy!".

Let's use the 'logic' in your post and look at it from the flip side of the coin. Take the statement that I bolded in your post for instance. What you're basically saying is that there was little to no difference between Bush and Obama, yet the tea party loved Bush and hated Obama. How do you then explain leftists such as yourself that hated Bush, but loved Obama? You can't have it one way, but not the other.

Uhhhh really?? The thing that the tea partiers DID NOT LIKE ABOUT Bush was the fiscal issues, which are MOST important to that group.... you may have had some wool over the eyes straight REP voting party liners that refused to see the issues with Bush as a President... that was not the tea party movement....

According to the numbers from the study, 75% of the Tea Party "always or usually vote republican".

If you expect us to believe that all the Tea Party voters were the lone exceptions? People really aren't as stupid as you think man.

The point that I was making is that Tea Partiers HATE Obama, for supposedly the same reasons they should have hated Bush, but didn't.

There's a big difference between, "Ah, I'm not a big fan, but I'll vote for him", and "I hate that guy!".

Let's use the 'logic' in your post and look at it from the flip side of the coin. Take the statement that I bolded in your post for instance. What you're basically saying is that there was little to no difference between Bush and Obama, yet the tea party loved Bush and hated Obama. How do you then explain leftists such as yourself that hated Bush, but loved Obama? You can't have it one way, but not the other.

there was a lot of things to dislike about bush as well from a rightside

point of view

he was a big government big spender as well

and supported gun control

It's just different somehow.

magically different

The tea party is made up primarily of older white voters.

Both shrinking demographics.

Speaks volumes of their potential for change in this country.

Both grew government and increased spending, they just spent in different areas. I guess spending and deficits are okay with the teatards as long as they spend on their approved programs.

I'm surprised that CBS didn't have some sort of phony memo to back up their claims. Is CBS looking to be more fake than NBC?

Forum List

Back