Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

He’s a democrat, that’s pretty much it.

Unsurprisingly, two-thirds of ‘tea party’ members vote always or usually republican.

There is no ‘tea party,’ they’re just the same old republicans.

Doesn't that mean that one-third of 'tea party' member don't vote always or usually republican? How do you explain them?

Really, your crystal ball tell you they loved Bush?
and you want to talk fascist, just look at you people and the Democrat party on gun control..

scratch a liberal Democrat and the Obama administration find a fascist

"My crystal ball" being "the data this thread is based on".

Did you read the article? Check out how many of the people in question always vote Republican.

Tell me, what percentage of Republicans voted for GWB in 2004?

Besides, the Tea Party sold out to FoxNews around 2008, and FoxNews was the biggest Bush Cheerleader of them all. Right up until Bush became unpopular, at which point they turned on him.

In fact, I bet if we go back far enough in your posts, we'll find a whole bunch of cheerleading for the Bush administration prominently featured.

However, you have to admit that most of those folks LOVED GW Bush, and he was as about big of a fascist as they come.

Some, sure. Most, I don't think so, because the TP is composed of conservatives and libertarians. The latter did not in any way love GWB...because he was about as big of a fascist as they come, just like Obama.

I would say that the core Tea Partiers, the ones who were part of the actual Ron Paul "Tea Party" events, disliked Bush quite a bit, but most of them still voted for him in 2004.

and you want to talk fascist, just look at you people and the Democrat party on gun control..

Did you read the article? Check out how many of the people in question always vote Republican.

Besides, the Tea Party sold out to FoxNews around 2008, and FoxNews was the biggest Bush Cheerleader of them all. Right up until Bush became unpopular, at which point they turned on him.

In fact, I bet if we go back far enough in your posts, we'll find a whole bunch of cheerleading for the Bush administration prominently featured.

naaa, didn't read it, don't care to read bullshit propaganda from cbs or what damn trolls post over and over

???

Can you show the Tea Party promoting a merger of the Federal Government and well connected corporations like Blue Cross and Kaiser PRIOR to your little tin god taking office?

Yet, in your diseased mind, the ONLY reason anyone would oppose the mandates of your god is race...

Last time I checked, you could still attend the religion of your choice,

BUT, our GLORIOUS RULER may declare the tenets of your faith null and void if they fail to coincide with your fascist ambitions, as he did with the Catholic prohibition of birth control.

Is Obama the new Pope?

As Nakoula Nakoula found out when he insulted Muhammad. You can ask him yourself - oh wait, our king had him put in prison....

While Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats work to undermine civil rights.

Sounds like the mindless fuckwad here is you.

Not even close, skippy.

Now, I don't think the thing the Tea Party hates most about Obama is race-related...

However, you have to admit that most of those folks LOVED GW Bush, and he was as about big of a fascist as they come.

So, being a fascist really can't be the whole reason, now can it?

Uhhhh really?? The thing that the tea partiers DID NOT LIKE ABOUT Bush was the fiscal issues, which are MOST important to that group.... you may have had some wool over the eyes straight REP voting party liners that refused to see the issues with Bush as a President... that was not the tea party movement....

If you're gonna make a dig, at least do it on the truth

Some, sure. Most, I don't think so, because the TP is composed of conservatives and libertarians. The latter did not in any way love GWB...because he was about as big of a fascist as they come, just like Obama.

From the article:

Fifty-nine percent of Tea Party supporters have a favorable impression of Glenn Beck. Nearly as many, 57 percent, have a favorable impression of former President George W. Bush, despite his role in raising the deficit and overseeing TARP bailout of the financial sector.

My favorite part of the article:

An overwhelming majority of Tea Party supporters, 84 percent, say the views of the Tea Party movement reflect the views of most Americans. But Americans overall disagree: Just 25 percent say the Tea Party movement reflects their beliefs, while 36 percent say it does not.

Uhhhh really?? The thing that the tea partiers DID NOT LIKE ABOUT Bush was the fiscal issues, which are MOST important to that group.... you may have had some wool over the eyes straight REP voting party liners that refused to see the issues with Bush as a President... that was not the tea party movement....

91% of republican voters voted for Bush in the 2004 elections.

According to the numbers from the study, 75% of the Tea Party "always or usually vote republican".

If you expect us to believe that all the Tea Party voters were the lone exceptions? People really aren't as stupid as you think man.

The point that I was making is that Tea Partiers HATE Obama, for supposedly the same reasons they should have hated Bush, but didn't.

There's a big difference between, "Ah, I'm not a big fan, but I'll vote for him", and "I hate that guy!".

CBS surveyed 1,500 people but only 880 identified themselves as Tea Party members and they think they know "what they believe"? Why is this important to CBS? Their guy won the election. Why don't they ask people what they think about scandals like Benghazi or operation Fast/Furious?

91% of republican voters voted for Bush in the 2004 elections.

According to the numbers from the study, 75% of the Tea Party "always or usually vote republican".

If you expect us to believe that all the Tea Party voters were the lone exceptions? People really aren't as stupid as you think man.

The point that I was making is that Tea Partiers HATE Obama, for supposedly the same reasons they should have hated Bush, but didn't.

There's a big difference between, "Ah, I'm not a big fan, but I'll vote for him", and "I hate that guy!".

Were they gonna vote for Kerry who advertised as even worse on spending??

Oh.. and please remind us again WHEN the tea party was formed?? And remind us if the spending issues that were being witnessed in the 2000's helped form the tea party??

People may not be as dumb, but left wingers are indeed about as stupid as I think they are....

I would say that the core Tea Partiers, the ones who were part of the actual Ron Paul "Tea Party" events, disliked Bush quite a bit, but most of them still voted for him in 2004.

Well, this libertarian did not vote for him. On the other hand, can you really blame someone for not voting for John Kerry?

Correct, because they’re actually republicans; the ‘tea party’ was a myth created to hide the fact that opposition to Obama was purely partisan.

Indeed, where was the ‘tea party’ between 2001 and 2007 when Bush and a republican Congress were creating a massive deficit and expanding the size of government? Deficits and the size of government didn’t become an issue until a democrat was president.

Were any of you idiots around when these 4 cataclysmic totally one of a kind events occurred?
WOULD ANY of you TRY to list any other President that faced such monumental events during their administration?
NONE had these types.. Economic, enemy attack, weather events... all in the same 8 years...
NOT ONE President ever faced such a series of events!

AND idiots like you can't read or obviously think and definitely have NO Memories of what occurred!
These are the realities you choose to ignore! These events happened and nothing you can say can change it!

GWB will be considered by historians as one of the greatest Presidents who in spite of the following huge gigantic cataclysmic events larger and greater in number then ANY president had to face! NO president had ever faced the following:

1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is over $66 billion written off against taxes owed.
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $33 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!
The worst Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE! Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events

4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008!!!
Evidently the MAJORITY IF IDIOTS like YOU ,NEVER knew how close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred-- lead in part by George Soros!!!

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Again all this happened and at the same time the MSM was bashing Bush DAILY!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But when it comes to Obama this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

what happened ABS?....Dean get to ya?....

Nope.............just simple observation.

Most of the GOP is older white men, and well...........even if they introduced something into Congress, the second Obama gets behind it, they disavow it and try to distance themselves as far as they can, even if they were the ones sponsoring the bill.

I also find it very interesting that around 4 years ago, McConnell was saying that the whole purpose of the GOP was to make Obama a 1 term president, and now, after members of the GOP have been invited to dinner and lunch with Obama, they're saying that it's about time he started to reach out.

When the fuck did the GOP ever reach out to Obama? And.............fwiw............I seem to remember Obama inviting Boehner out for a beer, but Boehner refused and insisted on merlot.

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

Oh really? Did you think of that all by yourself? Why how original!! Maybe you better patent that one before someone else uses it.

I don't like Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton...and none of them are black. It has to do with their politics and nothing more.

Oh really? Did you think of that all by yourself? Why how original!! Maybe you better patent that one before someone else uses it.

I don't like Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton...and none of them are black. It has to do with their politics and nothing more.

I might believe that if it weren't for the fact that there are policies that were suggested by members of the GOP that Obama thought were pretty decent as well, and the second Obama got behind those policies, the GOP disavowed them, and then went further right.

Matter of fact, Obamacare is based on what Mittens did in MA, and it worked there, so why won't it work for the whole nation?

I might believe that if it weren't for the fact that there are policies that were suggested by members of the GOP that Obama thought were pretty decent as well, and the second Obama got behind those policies, the GOP disavowed them, and then went further right.

Matter of fact, Obamacare is based on what Mittens did in MA, and it worked there, so why won't it work for the whole nation?

That is one big load of crap!!! While I am not a fan of George W. Bush, Democrats did everything to obstruct him and the Republicans. From calling our troops Nazis (Sen. Dickhead Durbin) to Hillary's and Gores as well as other moonbats maniacal rants while Bush was in office. It is all about politics, not about race. Trying to make issue about race is pretty much saying you have nothing of substance to add to this debate.

As for Romneycare vs. Obamacare, get back to me when you can provide documented proof of Romney's healthcare being over 2,700 pages long. And no, it is not working in Mass. The per capita spending in Mass is 15% more than the rest of the nation for healthcare. In April of 2010, a poll conducted by Suffolk University and Boston’s WHDH-TV reported that 49 percent of respondents do not believe Romneycare has helped, while only 38 percent believe it is working. This is a dramatic shift from a July 2008 poll, conducted two years after the law was signed, which showed 69 percent favoring the law and only 22 percent opposed.

So...what was that about Romneycare working???? Yeah......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back