Top 6 Reasons For Trump to NOT CONCEDE

This is a good summary and pretty much the same as what I am thinking.

1. Trump won a landslide of votes legally cast by the end of "Election Day." Then came the as-yet-undetermined number of mail-in votes that were not authorized by state legislatures were arguably postmarked after Election Day and may not have been signed by certified voters.
2. He told Bartiromo: "There was tremendous cheating here. If Republicans allow it to happen, you'll never have another Republican elected in the history of this country, at a Senate level or at a presidential level." Why? Republicans would have essentially enabled cheating. Could we ever trust them again?...

You forgot the number one reason: Trump is a whiny little bitch!
Wow. Outstanding addition to the debate.
Speaks volumes.

It's not much of an addition since it's glaringly obvious.

Let me ask you (as well as the board) a question...

What parents can you think of that would put up with the behavior of their teenage boys if and when they acted like Trump?

If President Trump really, really, really believes that the election was rigged in "certain" cities, then he is doing the patriotic thing NOT to concede.

He is saying that other patriots should join together and prove that there was wide-spread rigging (stuffing the ballot boxes, destruction of ballots, multiple computer counts, etc.) so that it can be prevented in 2022.

Furthermore, while liberal history books will excoriate him for refusing to concede, maybe some people will question whether the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., was legitimately elected. After all, one of our Presidents in the 19th century was often referred to as "His Fraudulency."
evidence that it was rigged matters, not belief that it was rigged.
The belief has to be based on evidence.
what good is evidence when folks like you say the evidence is irrelevant?

Russia collusion....no evidence but worthy of finding evidence.

Voter fraud....200 plus affidavits but that is not evidence so nothing worthy of further consideration.

We get it.

An affidavit is NOT evidence; it's a contention which merits further investigation.

This is a good summary and pretty much the same as what I am thinking.

1. Trump won a landslide of votes legally cast by the end of "Election Day." Then came the as-yet-undetermined number of mail-in votes that were not authorized by state legislatures were arguably postmarked after Election Day and may not have been signed by certified voters.
2. He told Bartiromo: "There was tremendous cheating here. If Republicans allow it to happen, you'll never have another Republican elected in the history of this country, at a Senate level or at a presidential level." Why? Republicans would have essentially enabled cheating. Could we ever trust them again?...

You forgot the number one reason: Trump is a whiny little bitch!
Wow. Outstanding addition to the debate.
Speaks volumes.

It's not much of an addition since it's glaringly obvious.

Let me ask you (as well as the board) a question...

What parents can you think of that would put up with the behavior of their teenage boys if and when they acted like Trump?
Better question......do I want a teenager calling someone a racist without evidence or call someone "cryin chuck" after Chuck cried.
Do I want my teenager calling someone an anti semite despite the fact that his son in law is Jewish or call someone a xenophobe for shutting down the travel from China during an epidemic that started in China?
How did Trump act? Like the rest of us. Sorry you dont find it "presidential"....but who the hell wants someone who is so wrapped up in being "presidential" as opposed to being normal and let the people know what he is thinking?
Sure...Trump is a childish name caller.
Funny to hear Pelosi....in one breath she says....paraphrased....

'he is so wrapped up in calling people names, he does not realize he is a racist, a homophobe, a xenophobe and a white supremist'

If President Trump really, really, really believes that the election was rigged in "certain" cities, then he is doing the patriotic thing NOT to concede.

He is saying that other patriots should join together and prove that there was wide-spread rigging (stuffing the ballot boxes, destruction of ballots, multiple computer counts, etc.) so that it can be prevented in 2022.

Furthermore, while liberal history books will excoriate him for refusing to concede, maybe some people will question whether the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., was legitimately elected. After all, one of our Presidents in the 19th century was often referred to as "His Fraudulency."

Voter fraud....200 plus affidavits but that is not evidence so nothing worthy of further consideration.

We get it.
russia collusion, no evidence you say?
Here are all the charges.
but thats the wrong subject, where is the evidence of voting fraud / election fraud.

We get it.

An affidavit is NOT evidence; it's a contention which merits further investigation.
Actually it is considered evidence that is used to warrant further investigation to find corroborating evidence.
To call an affidavit not evidence is legally incorrect.
Go to law school, then debate me about the law.
Cya

We get it.
russia collusion, no evidence you say?
Here are all the charges.
but thats the wrong subject, where is the evidence of voting fraud / election fraud.
lol.
Thanks for the response.

Trump's done and that's obvious now. Even Barr has deserted the sinking ship to save his skin.
But there's no way Biden will be allowed to accomplish anything. Biden's faithful will quickly desert his sinking ship as soon as they realize they've electing another 'establishment' stooge.

Kamala's support will grow quickly and the best thing that can happen for America is for Joe to die quickly.

Although it's much better for China and Russia if Joe hangs on and stumbles his way through 4 years.

Everything is normal and good in the land of the gun!

We get it.

Actually it is considered evidence that is used to warrant further investigation to find corroborating evidence.
Cya
Cheating or not, the result of an election can't be changed. The best thing for your country is to just accept it.
But the far better choice to benefit the rest of the world and especiallly China, is to fight over it for another 4 years.

And that's a done deal too because Biden won't be allowed to accomplish anything to help America's poor and middle class who have been cheated out of a piece of the pie. It doesn't take a law degree to figure that out!

best wishes from Canada.

If the President has actual evidence that the election is rigged, he should present it to the courts, but he SHOULD NOT be denying the results of the election without evidence, which is ALL that he has done to this point.

He should not be SAYING anything without proof, so far, there is no such evidence. Trump saying this happened, as we have seen, time and time again, does not mean that it has. We're still waiting for a single member of the previous adminisitration to be questioned or charged with all of the crimes Trump continues to claim have been committed against him, even as he seeks pardons for himself and his family against anything illegal they may have done.

Donald Trump seems to have had a singular goal throughout his Administration to destroy the nation, and to turn it into some authoritarian dictatorship run by himself and his family to the benefit of the wealthy class. Your nation is facing the gravest crisis of the past 100 years, and the man who should be leading the country right now, is instead, trying to overturn the election which voted him out.

If nothing else, this proves his total unfitness to govern.

We get it.

Cya
Cheating or not, the result of an election can't be changed. The best thing for your country is to just accept it.
But the far better choice to benefit the rest of the world and especiallly China, is to fight over it for another 4 years.

And that's a done deal too because Biden won't be allowed to accomplish anything to help America's poor and middle class who have been cheated out of a piece of the pie. It doesn't take a law degree to figure that out!

best wishes from Canada.
Total fucking bullshit. The results of this election can easily be changed, douchebag. You're obviously a Biden voter who doesn't give a shit about voter fraud.

The midterms? Funny enough none of the house and senate races fell victim to voter fraud. Weird.

Of course, I do NOT know.

But some people explain that all those ballots that voted for only Mr. Biden and no one else is proof that there was a concerted effort. Someone had all those ballots and just circled "Biden" and turned them in.

We really need a bipartisan investigation during the next two years, but sadly most Dems will oppose such a move.

Have a nice weekend!

The midterms? Funny enough none of the house and senate races fell victim to voter fraud. Weird.

But some people explain that all those ballots that voted for only Mr. Biden and no one else is proof that there was a concerted effort. Someone had all those ballots and just circled "Biden" and turned them in.

We really need a bipartisan investigation during the next two years, but sadly most Dems will oppose such a move.

Have a nice weekend!

Oh, I then why did you bring up the mid terms needing to be protected? Seems to me it would make more sense to cheat and win it now.

Can you explain why Trump got more votes than the senate candidates in Georgia (2), Arizona and South Carolina?

Have a nice weekend!

Oh, I then why did you bring up the mid terms needing to be protected? Seems to me it would make more sense to cheat and win it now.

Can you explain why Trump got more votes than the senate candidates in Georgia (2), Arizona and South Carolina?

Hi!

Like everyone else, I do not know whom to believe.

A bipartisan investigation, please. But that's not going to happen.

So this election will be a question mark in many people's minds, just as the Kennedy Assassination & 9/11 are mired in controversy.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi!

So this election will be a question mark in many people's minds, just as the Kennedy Assassination & 9/11 are mired in controversy.

I agree, the conspiracies around 9/11 are about as compelling as voter fraud in 2020.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi!

Shure! Investigate, investigate and investigate some more. Investigate something that- unlike the Kennedy Assassination' and 9.11- lacks any evidence that it actually happened. Waist time and money investigating allegations made by Q Anon and Mad Dog Trump . Let's make it the whole focus of the next 4 years and forget about moving on and actually trying to solve some real problems. Yes it will be a "question mark" in the minds of people who cant accept the FACT that Trump lost bigly. I don't give a fuck. We need to ignore them and get to work to "Build Back Better"

Complete and utter inane equine excrement. There is no evidence that any ballots post marked after election day were counted. The extended deadline for counting mail in ballots was indeed authorized by the states. And as was predicted, Trumps early lead was due to the fact that you idiots insisted on voting in person while Biden supporters had the good sense and judgement to vote by mail. Stop lying!

Forum List

Back