Top 3 myths about Ronald Reagan

Blind, cripple or crazy, Reagan trounces the current community organizer in chief........

Well when Reagan took office we were still a creditor nation and only had around 900 billion of debt.
When Reagan left office we were a debtor nation and closer to 2 trillion in debt.
Reagan also inherited no wars.

Kinda different from 10 trillion and a debtor nation with 2 wars that Obama got?

Last edited:
Amazing how reagan pretty much doubled the national debt and is praised by the right but carter actually dropped the national debt and is viewed by the right as the worst president.

Yeah, and Congress had nothing to do with it. ;) :lol:

Blind, cripple or crazy, Reagan trounces the current community organizer in chief........

Well when Reagan took office we were still a creditor nation and only had around 900 billion of debt.
When Reagan left office we were a debtor nation and closer to 2 trillion in debt.

Kinda different from 10 trillion and a debtor nation with 2 wars that Obama got?

How many Wars exactly? Be Specific. ;)

Who are we supporting again now? Right.

What wars? I haven't heard anything about any wars in over two years...

A total disaster, legacy of Iraq and Afghan, the ruin of the non rich, a depression and this incivility and brainwashing. We're lucky he didn't get Gorby killed...His best role though...

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Nancy was running the show for awhile. She wouldn't let anyone near him.

And yet the neo-cons still follow him all starry eyed. :eek:

wipe your chin, your envy is dripping.

it must be a real bitch when your messiah isn't the Alzheimer addled, dopey, broken down B list actor Reagan was, yet Reagan was successful and widely admired by from both sides of the partisan line.................... and the One? :eusa_whistle:

.....sux to be you:lol:

Reagan had the early stages of Alzheimers and Obama has a disease that he's carried throughout his life.

A hatred for the country of his birth and a narcissistic personality disorder.

1. He did not raise taxes.

2. He was for balanced budgets.

3. He was not impacted by altzheimers before he left office.

1) His overall cuts were more than his overall raises... so you are arguing semantics for partisan reasons
2) He stated more about the problems of government expansion... never, that I remember, promised a balanced budget...
3) And your proof is??? Even though we all assume he had some early stage symptoms, much like the female basketball coach that recently announced she is in the early stages, it does not mean that it affected his ability to do the job....

Give it up you hyper partisan hack

1. He did not raise taxes.

2. He was for balanced budgets.

3. He was not impacted by altzheimers before he left office.

1. Your assertion, then, is that Reagan passed the tax increases with no input at all from the Democrat controlled Congress?

2. Your assertion is that the President and not the Congress holds the purse strings of the country?

3. Probably so, but I'd take that President over the one we are currently suffering under.

Remember how Questions about Reagans age/health came up before his second term and he promised to resign if it did?

Was that between the lines when he said that he wouldn't allow the youth an inexperience of his opponent to become a campaign issue?

Even Mondale was laghing at that one.

Nancy and her astrologers, but somehow his relations with soothsayers was fine with the religious right. I never will understand that.

Hey, I used to protest Him, back in the day, you know, Ronald Wilson Reagan, 666. Peace not War. All the good stuff. I did not come to appreciate His Wisdom, Resiliance, Character, until later. :D Great Man. :):):)

I was a Democrat before Reagan. I voted for Carter.

I also owned a liesure suit.

We all must recognize and recover from our mistakes.

Oh yeah. Nancy was running the show for awhile. She wouldn't let anyone near him.

And yet the neo-cons still follow him all starry eyed. :eek:

Strange how the ones now who say they are not neocons still worship Reagan the founder of the modern day neocons.

I thought Gingrich was the founder of the modern day Neo Cons. I'm getting confused.

Who is it I'm supposed to hating?

Amazing how reagan pretty much doubled the national debt and is praised by the right but carter actually dropped the national debt and is viewed by the right as the worst president.

Nothing succeeds like success.

Nothing fails like failure.

Forum List

Back