Top 20 Superhero Movies

Revising my list 25:
(1) Captain America 2 (The movie was great from being to end and the story was top notch).
(2) The Dark Knight (The Joker stole the show - Still the best)(
(3) Deadpool (Funny and awesome - it is a one of it's kind)
(4) Guardians of the Galaxy (I loved this movie and I had low expectations
(5) Captain America 3 (Great story and great pulling together all the characters - loved it
(6) Batman Begins (Bale was the right choice, but the trailer from Batman vs Superman looks good)
(7) Man of Steel (call me crazy, but I loved this movie. I don't get why so many people hated it.)
(8) Avengers (yes I liked the original better than the sequel)
(9) Spiderman 2 (After watching the Amazing Spiderman 2, it made me appreciate the Toby McGuire Spiderman more. Amazing Spiderman 2 was horrendous and ruined Amazing Spiderman 1 in my eyes).
(10) Ironman (the movie that really kicked off the superhero revival. RDJ captured the role
(11) Avengers 2 (was still great)
(12) Xmen Days of Future Past (They did good on a classic comic story and did a good job of reversing the damage done by X3)
(13) Xmen 2 (beat the original in my mind)
(14) Spiderman (Great, just not as good as the sequel)
(15) Xmen (Ditto)
(16) Watchmen (Never heard of them before, but the movie was awesome)
(17) Antman (Paul Rudd seemed like a bad choice, but he nailed the role)
(18) Incredible Hulk/Ed Norton (It was very under-rated)
(19) Captain America (It was a ton better than I expected)
(20) The Wolverine (Thank god for this movie, because the first Wolverine was so bad. He was my favorite superhero growing up and this movie was pretty good)
(21) Incrediables (Great Pixar movie)
(22) Unbreakable (Very unrated movie. I still enjoy it.)
(23) Dr Strange (I loved the movie, but I am one of those people who think they ruined the Ancient One and that lowered it in my eyes)
(24) XMen First Class (very good prequel).
(25)t Punisher War Zone (this was the most recent one and it was great. Very true to the character)
(25)t Batman/Michael Keaton (A little cheesy now and so inferior to the new one, but still good in it's own way)
(25)t Darkman (I forgot about this one on the original list. I loved this movie.)

Honorable Mentions: Blade (good not great), Superman 1 & 2 (I loved these as a kid, but now they are very cheesy and low special effects. Still good in their own way, but dated.). Crow (was very good and well casted with the son of Bruce Lee, but the others were better in my book).

Noticable left off:
Thor: the lmboth movies sucked balls.
Amazing Spiderman: the 2nd ruined Amazing Spiderman 1 for me.
Kicked: never saw Kickass, so I left it off.
Hellboy: l don't see the appeal to Hellboy, I thought both movies weren't that good.
F4: While I kind of enjoyed Fantastic Four (the first one) it wasn't that good.
Dark Knight Rising: I might be one of the few, but I didn't like Dark Night Rising.
BvS: Batman vs Superman sucked from beginning to end.
Suicide Squad: Fucking horrible. Weak characters and god awful plot. The climax suck and the constant Joker side plot took away from the movie and was pointless and the Joker escape was beyond retarded. Jared Leto's Joker was a disgrace. Batman also looked like shit in the movie. Another zero for DCEU.
XMen 3: Everyone agrees this one sucks.
XMen: Age of Apocalypse: Horrible story. Too many side stories. Mystic is a villain not hero they are ruining her. Cyclops was the older brother why change it? The movie was the worst of XMen.

Soon to be on the list:
(1) Spiderman Homecoming: They have the perfect Spiderman. I trust the MCU. Spiderman in Highschool is always where it should begin. RDJ's Ironman makes every superhero movie he is in better (other than IM 2 & 3).
(2) Black Panther: Great actor and great character. The Winter soldier will help make it awesome.
(3) Thor 3: Despite the first 2 Thor movies fall flat, something about a Thor and Hulk buddy movie sounds great to me.
(4) Guardians of the Galaxy 2: The first one was a pleasant surprise. I am confident this will be awesome.
(5) Incrediables 2: One of my favorite cartoons ever. Pixar also rarely misses.
(6) Logan: Great storyline and the R rating is what a Wolverine movie should be. It will be upsetting to see someone else as Wolverine.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Updated top 30

(1) Captain America 2 (The movie was great from being to end and the story was top notch - still the king by which I judge all other superhero movies)
(2) The Dark Knight (The Joker stole the show - Still the best. Also nice that a SH movie can be serious)
(3) Deadpool (Funny and awesome - it is a one of it's kind. Nailed the character)
(4) Guardians of the Galaxy (I loved this movie and I had low expectations.)
(5) Captain America 3 (Great story and great pulling together all the characters - loved it)
(6) Batman Begins (Bale was the right choice, it revived Batman)
(7) Ironman (the movie that really kicked off the superhero revival. RDJ captured the role. Good story, great action, awesome villain. Had it all)
(8) Avengers (it was considered a risky venture, but it was pure gold. The actors all had great chemistry and the end fight scene still might be the best of all the MCU)
(9) Man of Steel (call me crazy, but I loved this movie. I don't get why so many people hated it. Had the most epic fight scenes of any movie)
(10) Thor 3 (best superhero movie? No but the characters were awesome: talking Hulk Valkeryie, Korg, Hella and Grandmaster and it lived up to the funny tag)
(11) Spiderman 2 (I might be one of the view but I thought Homecoming was a big let down. I didn’t like the action sequences and I thought I it was anticlimactic. Spider-Man 2 is still best Spider-Man movie)
(12) Xmen Days of Future Past (They did good on a classic comic story and did a good job of reversing the damage done by X3)
(15) Xmen (Ditto)
(17) Antman (Paul Rudd seemed like a bad choice, but he nailed the role; stole the show in CA3)
(18) GoG 2 (Captured a lot of what made the first one great. Got slow at times and not the best ending. But still a very good movie)
(19) Spider-Man Homecoming (Holland is probably the best Spider-Man actor and he nailed the role in CA3, but I thought this movie was a little of a let down. The villain was awesome and the fat kid side kick was superb)
(20) Captain America (It was a ton better than I expected)
(21) The Wolverine (Thank god for this movie, because the first Wolverine was so bad. He was my favorite superhero growing up and this movie was pretty good)
(22) Incrediables (Great Pixar movie)
(23) Unbreakable (Very unrated movie. I still enjoy it. The end scene were he takes out the bad guys is awesome. Looking forward to the sequel)
(24) Dr Strange (I loved the movie, but I am one of those people who think they ruined the Ancient One and that lowered it in my eyes - his cameo in Thor 3 was pure gold)
(25) XMen First Class (very good prequel).
(26) Avengers 2 (was still great)
(27) Wonder Woman (Great in many ways and I loved the WWI theme, but I thought the end fight was anticlimactic and that took away from the movie)
(28) Incredible Hulk/Ed Norton (It was under-rated - although Ruffalo is a million times better than Norton - not great but good)
(29) Punisher War Zone (this was the most recent one and it was great. Very true to the character - although like DD, I think the Netflix’s version will be the best. He was awesome in DD)
(30)t Batman/Michael Keaton (A little cheesy now and so inferior to the new one, but still good in it's own way
(30)t Darkman (I forgot about this one on the original list. I loved this movie.)

Honorable Mentions: Blade (good not great the others on the list are better) Superman 1 & 2 (I loved these as a kid, but now they are very cheesy and low special effects. Still good in their own way, but dated.). Crow (was very good and well casted with the son of Bruce Lee, but the others were better in my book)
Logan (I didn’t hate this movie, but I didn’t really like it. Moved like molasses and got very boring at times)

Noticable left off:
Thor 1&2: both movies sucked balls.
Kickass: never saw Kickass, so I left it off.
Hellboy: l don't see the appeal to Hellboy, I thought both movies weren't that good.
Dark Knight Rising: I might be one of the few, but I didn't like Dark Night Rising.
Suicide Squad: Fucking horrible. Weak characters and god awful plot. The climax suck and the constant Joker side plot took away from the movie and was pointless and the Joker escape was beyond retarded. Jared Leto's Joker was a disgrace. Batman also looked like shit in the movie. Another zero for DCEU.
XMen: Age of Apocalypse: Horrible story. Too many side stories. Mystic is a villain not hero they are ruining her. Cyclops was the older brother why change it? The movie was the worst of XMen.

From my previous post
Soon to be on the list:
(1) (yep) Spiderman Homecoming: They have the perfect Spiderman. I trust the MCU. Spiderman in Highschool is always where it should begin. RDJ's Ironman makes every superhero movie he is in better (other than IM 2 & 3).
(2) (the trailers look good) Black Panther: Great actor and great character. The Winter soldier will help make it awesome.
(3) (yep) Thor 3: Despite the first 2 Thor movies fall flat, something about a Thor and Hulk buddy movie sounds great to me.
(4) (yep) Guardians of the Galaxy 2: The first one was a pleasant surprise. I am confident this will be awesome.
(6) (Nope - too boring) Logan: Great storyline and the R rating is what a Wolverine movie should be. It will be upsetting to see someone else as Wolverine.

Dark Knight is probably the best superhero movie of all time. And yes, the Joker stole the show.

What about "superhero" comedies?

Hilarious show... "Super"

Lol I don’t know what that is but it is pretty funny. Love the tackling the theft into the wheel chair bound woman.

Dark Knight is probably the best superhero movie of all time. And yes, the Joker stole the show.

What about "superhero" comedies?

Hilarious show... "Super"

Lol I don’t know what that is but it is pretty funny. Love the tackling the theft into the wheel chair bound woman.

It's a movie called simply - "Super"....it is hilarious.

Updated top 30

(1) Captain America 2 (The movie was great from being to end and the story was top notch - still the king by which I judge all other superhero movies)
(2) The Dark Knight (The Joker stole the show - Still the best. Also nice that a SH movie can be serious)
(3) Deadpool (Funny and awesome - it is a one of it's kind. Nailed the character)
(4) Guardians of the Galaxy (I loved this movie and I had low expectations.)
(5) Captain America 3 (Great story and great pulling together all the characters - loved it)
(6) Batman Begins (Bale was the right choice, it revived Batman)
(7) Ironman (the movie that really kicked off the superhero revival. RDJ captured the role. Good story, great action, awesome villain. Had it all)
(8) Avengers (it was considered a risky venture, but it was pure gold. The actors all had great chemistry and the end fight scene still might be the best of all the MCU)
(9) Man of Steel (call me crazy, but I loved this movie. I don't get why so many people hated it. Had the most epic fight scenes of any movie)
(10) Thor 3 (best superhero movie? No but the characters were awesome: talking Hulk Valkeryie, Korg, Hella and Grandmaster and it lived up to the funny tag)
(11) Spiderman 2 (I might be one of the view but I thought Homecoming was a big let down. I didn’t like the action sequences and I thought I it was anticlimactic. Spider-Man 2 is still best Spider-Man movie)
(15) Xmen (Ditto)
(17) Antman (Paul Rudd seemed like a bad choice, but he nailed the role; stole the show in CA3)
(18) GoG 2 (Captured a lot of what made the first one great. Got slow at times and not the best ending. But still a very good movie)
(19) Spider-Man Homecoming (Holland is probably the best Spider-Man actor and he nailed the role in CA3, but I thought this movie was a little of a let down. The villain was awesome and the fat kid side kick was superb)
(20) Captain America (It was a ton better than I expected)
(21) The Wolverine (Thank god for this movie, because the first Wolverine was so bad. He was my favorite superhero growing up and this movie was pretty good)
(22) Incrediables (Great Pixar movie)
(23) Unbreakable (Very unrated movie. I still enjoy it. The end scene were he takes out the bad guys is awesome. Looking forward to the sequel)
(24) Dr Strange (I loved the movie, but I am one of those people who think they ruined the Ancient One and that lowered it in my eyes - his cameo in Thor 3 was pure gold)
(25) XMen First Class (very good prequel).
(26) Avengers 2 (was still great)
(27) Wonder Woman (Great in many ways and I loved the WWI theme, but I thought the end fight was anticlimactic and that took away from the movie)
(28) Incredible Hulk/Ed Norton (It was under-rated - although Ruffalo is a million times better than Norton - not great but good)
(29) Punisher War Zone (this was the most recent one and it was great. Very true to the character - although like DD, I think the Netflix’s version will be the best. He was awesome in DD)
(30)t Batman/Michael Keaton (A little cheesy now and so inferior to the new one, but still good in it's own way
(30)t Darkman (I forgot about this one on the original list. I loved this movie.)

Honorable Mentions: Blade (good not great the others on the list are better) Superman 1 & 2 (I loved these as a kid, but now they are very cheesy and low special effects. Still good in their own way, but dated.). Crow (was very good and well casted with the son of Bruce Lee, but the others were better in my book)
Logan (I didn’t hate this movie, but I didn’t really like it. Moved like molasses and got very boring at times)

Noticable left off:
Thor 1&2: both movies sucked balls.
Kickass: never saw Kickass, so I left it off.

From my previous post
Soon to be on the list:
(1) (yep) Spiderman Homecoming: They have the perfect Spiderman. I trust the MCU. Spiderman in Highschool is always where it should begin. RDJ's Ironman makes every superhero movie he is in better (other than IM 2 & 3).
(2) (the trailers look good) Black Panther: Great actor and great character. The Winter soldier will help make it awesome.
(3) (yep) Thor 3: Despite the first 2 Thor movies fall flat, something about a Thor and Hulk buddy movie sounds great to me.
(4) (yep) Guardians of the Galaxy 2: The first one was a pleasant surprise. I am confident this will be awesome.
(6) (Nope - too boring) Logan: Great storyline and the R rating is what a Wolverine movie should be. It will be upsetting to see someone else as Wolverine.

You put a lot of work into that, GHook93. I agree with a lot but not all.
  • I liked X-Men: Apocalypse.
  • I really liked Logan.
  • I also liked the Wolverine:Origin movie because Liev Schrieber can do no wrong.
  • You left off F4: Silver Surfer, which was passable.
  • You left off the re-booted F4, which I did not like.
  • You left off Green Lantern, which I kind of liked. GL was one of my favorites as a kid, and while the movie wasn't great the casting of Mark Strong was brilliant. One of the best superhero casting moves ever, and that's saying something when you think of Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, and a few others. Strong was the perfect Sinestro.
  • You left off Daredevil. I know everyone hates it. I don't. I thought the effects from DD's perspective were good, and Colin Ferrell was a blast. Maybe my favorite villain from all of the superhero movies, except for Ledger's Joker.
  • Batman vs. Superman was a letdown for me. Mostly because of Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, which was totally off the mark - Luthor's not a crazy person. But Wonder Woman's appearance redeems it a bit.
  • You left off the sequels to the Keaton Batman. Thank you for that!
    4i6Ckte.gif

I'd also say that while Superman Returns was not a good movie, I thought Brandon Routh was a very good Superman. He looked the part, and wasn't musclebound, which is not a necessary look for Superman. he doesn't get his strength from his muscles.

I still have an incredible comic book collection from the 1970s, and 1960s. You know those long cardboard comic boxes that you see in comic stores? I have 8 or 10 of them, fully packed. All in plastic, with backing boards. At least 80% of them are in mint or near mint condition. Some of my prized ones are

Hulk #181 - the very first Wolverine appearance, which I've seen sell on eBay for $5,000.

Hawkman #1

Captain America #100 (which is #1 of the re-boot from the 1960s)

Champions #1-20-something

Howard the Duck #1- 20 or 30 something

Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #1- the 100+

I have a whole bunch of runs starting with issue #1:

Man-Thing
OMAC (One Man Army Corp - Jack Kirby)
SpiderWoman
Ms. Marvel

I'm drawing a blank on others, but there are a lot! And a lot of them didn't last long, but I have them.

I had the Spider-Man that featured the first appearance of Punisher but I sold it.

I have X-Men from about #80 through the end of the 1970s. #150 or higher. I forget. I sold Giant-Size X-Men #1, which was worth some money. I also have some very early X-Men, like #10 or so. Same with early Daredevil.

I have VERY long runs of:

Daredevil
Spider-Man
Hulk
Avengers
Defenders
Superman
Batman
Flash
Action Comics (Superman)
Detective Comics (Batman)
Green Lantern
Iron Man
X-Men
Justice League
Thor

It's quite a collection. I'm sure I'm forgetting some key comics.

I have some odd collectables, too. The Alice Cooper and Kiss appearances - I forget which comics. I have the large format Superman vs. Spider-Man crossover. I have a collection of about 20 really old Classics Illustrated, like Hunchback of Notre Dame, that my father had as a kid, but they're not in the best of shape.

I would love to sell them all. They are probably worth at least $20,000.

I still have an incredible comic book collection from the 1970s, and 1960s. You know those long cardboard comic boxes that you see in comic stores? I have 8 or 10 of them, fully packed. All in plastic, with backing boards. At least 80% of them are in mint or near mint condition. Some of my prized ones are

Hulk #181 - the very first Wolverine appearance, which I've seen sell on eBay for $5,000.

Hawkman #1

Man-Thing
SpiderWoman
Ms. Marvel

I'm drawing a blank on others, but there are a lot! And a lot of them didn't last long, but I have them.

I had the Spider-Man that featured the first appearance of Punisher but I sold it.

I have X-Men from about #80 through the end of the 1970s. #150 or higher. I forget. I sold Giant-Size X-Men #1, which was worth some money. I also have some very early X-Men, like #10 or so. Same with early Daredevil.

Daredevil
Spider-Man
Hulk
Avengers
Defenders
Superman
Batman
Flash
Action Comics (Superman)
Green Lantern
Iron Man
X-Men
Justice League
Thor

I have some odd collectables, too. The Alice Cooper and Kiss appearances - I forget which comics. I have the large format Superman vs. Spider-Man crossover. I have a collection of about 20 really old Classics Illustrated, like Hunchback of Notre Dame, that my father had as a kid, but they're not in the best of shape.

So many of those older comics are just terrible. :p I suppose I can understand young children enjoying them, but I'm glad comics grew to include adult readers.

I think the 1970s are the best decade in comics. I'm glad I stopped collecting in 1979 because the 1980s sucked. I took a look at titles like Spawn and hated them. The 1960s was good for introducing characters but the artwork and dialogue was not good.

One more thought: Although Robert Downey, Jr. is a hoot as Iron Man, and looks very much like Tony Stark, the personality is all wrong. In the comics Tony Stark is a very serious character. Not a smart-ass quipster. So that has always bothered me.

(1) Batman Dark Knight (The Joker stole the show)
(2) Batman Begins (Bale was the right choice unlike his replacement)
(3) Man of Steel (call me crazy, but I loved this movie)
(4) Spiderman 2 (Dr. Oct and Spiderman, great)
(5) Avengers
(6) Xmen 2 (beat the original in my mind)
(7) Spiderman (Great, just not as good as the sequel)
(8) Xmen (Ditto)
(9) Ironman
(10) Watchmen (Never heard of them before, but the movie was awesome)
(11) Hulk/Ed Norton (It was very under-rated)
(12) Amazing Spiderman (the reboot is good, just not as good at Toby's Spiderman 1 and 2)
(13) Captain America (It was a ton better than I expected)
(14) Ironman 2 (I am leaving off 3, since I thought it wasn't any good)
(15) Incrediables (Great Pixar movie)
(16) Unbreakable (Very unrated movie. I still enjoy it.)
(17) Batman/Michael Keaton (A little cheesy now and so inferior to the new one, but still good in it's own way)
(18) Blade (Pick one they are all the same, but Snipes played the character well)
(19) Crow (Very dark and something cool about it)
(20) Superman 1 & 2 (I loved these as a kid, but now they are very cheesy and low special effects. Still good in their own way, but dated.)

NOTE: I left Wolverine (he was my favorite superhero growing up, but I thought the movies were weak); Thor (I didn't see the 2nd one and I thought the first sucked); FF (blew);

Sorry not the biggest fan of your list.
I can agree maybe on dark knight so.
1. Dark knight
2. Winter soldier, freaking awesome movie. On top of great action scenes (the elevator scene might be the best ever), the classic archetypes woven together, as well as the reflection of our society today (based with a little bit of reality) was just beautiful. Capt. America representing a principle based values, vs Nick Furry representing interest based values with good intentions, and hydra representing interested based values taken to its darkest conclusion, a relic of a dark passed that has latched on and grown in power by leeching off of the Nick Furry interest based values with good intentions. Winter soldier definitely belongs in top 2 IMHO.
3) Itd probably have to be avengers (just a fun well made movie)
4)Logan
5)Iron Man (set this whole new age of SH movies off)
6)Batman begins
7)Guardians of the galaxy (so much fun)
8)Doctor Strange
9) Man of Steel
10) Civil war (it has grown on me, but this can be interchanged with other SH movies, don’t feel too strongly about it)

(5) Avengers
(8) Xmen (Ditto)
(9) Ironman
(12) Amazing Spiderman (the reboot is good, just not as good at Toby's Spiderman 1 and 2)
(17) Batman/Michael Keaton (A little cheesy now and so inferior to the new one, but still good in it's own way)
(18) Blade (Pick one they are all the same, but Snipes played the character well)
(20) Superman 1 & 2 (I loved these as a kid, but now they are very cheesy and low special effects. Still good in their own way, but dated.)

NOTE: I left Wolverine (he was my favorite superhero growing up, but I thought the movies were weak); Thor (I didn't see the 2nd one and I thought the first sucked); FF (blew);

1. Dark knight
2. Winter soldier, freaking awesome movie. On top of great action scenes (the elevator scene might be the best ever), the classic archetypes woven together, as well as the reflection of our society today (based with a little bit of reality) was just beautiful. Capt. America representing a principle based values, vs Nick Furry representing interest based values with good intentions, and hydra representing interested based values taken to its darkest conclusion, a relic of a dark passed that has latched on and grown in power by leeching off of the Nick Furry interest based values with good intentions. Winter soldier definitely belongs in top 2 IMHO.
4)Logan
6)Batman begins
8)Doctor Strange
9) Man of Steel
10) Civil war (it has grown on me, but this can be interchanged with other SH movies, don’t feel too strongly about it)

Ack, no. Take Doctor Strange off of that list. What a strangely unoriginal movie. So much possibility when introducing magic to the MCU, and they seemingly just wanted to make another cookie-cutter superhero movie.

Winter Soldier is definitely a good movie, but I can never get past the idea that a few hovercarriers with essentially large Gatling guns can target millions of people around the world. That was just extremely lazy writing. I have no problem with that in the top 10, but 2 is too high.

Logan was good, but not great. The movie was actually a bit disappointing after the amazing trailers.

I'd put GotG ahead of most of the movies on this list. I would probably keep DK at 1, then put the GotG, Civil War, and Avengers in the next three spots, and I'm not sure in what order.

Doctor Strange and Man of Steel would not make the top 10. Nor would Batman Begins, which did not have an impressive second half.

Like GHook, I might put X-Men 2 on the list. And I would put The Crow in the top 5 if it counts for the list. Despite its age, I can still watch and love that movie. I can't say what it is about the movie that made it work, as every other Crow movie was garbage, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Hawkman #1

Man-Thing
SpiderWoman
Ms. Marvel

Daredevil
Spider-Man
Hulk
Avengers
Defenders
Superman
Batman
Flash
Action Comics (Superman)
Green Lantern
Iron Man
X-Men
Justice League
Thor

Oh man... you need to spend the money to get some of your comics graded. Hulk #181 graded very high can pay for a new car.

I posted on here a book I picked up recently signed by Stan Lee, Rob Liefeld, and Todd McFarlane and it is worth almost a grand. It's The New Mutants #87 first appearance of Cable.

One book you might want to look for in your collection is Iron Man #55. It is red hot right now. It is the first appearance of Thanos and Drax the Destroyer. I'd love to get my hands on that one. A good graded one is a couple thousand.

NgA2ADcAOQA2AA==.jpg

(5) Avengers
(8) Xmen (Ditto)
(9) Ironman

1. Dark knight
4)Logan
6)Batman begins
8)Doctor Strange
9) Man of Steel

Ack, no. Take Doctor Strange off of that list. What a strangely unoriginal movie. So much possibility when introducing magic to the MCU, and they seemingly just wanted to make another cookie-cutter superhero movie.

Winter Soldier is definitely a good movie, but I can never get past the idea that a few hovercarriers with essentially large Gatling guns can target millions of people around the world. That was just extremely lazy writing. I have no problem with that in the top 10, but 2 is too high.

Logan was good, but not great. The movie was actually a bit disappointing after the amazing trailers.

I'd put GotG ahead of most of the movies on this list. I would probably keep DK at 1, then put the GotG, Civil War, and Avengers in the next three spots, and I'm not sure in what order.

Doctor Strange and Man of Steel would not make the top 10. Nor would Batman Begins, which did not have an impressive second half.

Like GHook, I might put X-Men 2 on the list. And I would put The Crow in the top 5 if it counts for the list. Despite its age, I can still watch and love that movie. I can't say what it is about the movie that made it work, as every other Crow movie was garbage, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time.

You guys are leaving off Deadpool.

Forum List

Back