How could one go from liberal to conservative?
You would know if you had actually taken the time to read the article. You are as intellectually lazy as you are intellectually disingenuous.

You didn't read it yourself Buttsoiler.

Actually she didn't claim to be a Liberal --- she claimed to have been a leftist. NOR does she claim to be conservative.

She's also anti-Rump btw so put that in your butt and smoke it.

This is one exceptional article from a hardline leftist...

Woman's "Top 10 Reasons I Am No Longer A Leftist" Goes Crazy VIRAL!

Doesn't seem to have much logic.

How far left was she? Well, her UNCLE (yeah, not her) was a Communist member. Wow, that makes her sooooo left wing... not.

So far left she did the Peace Corp twice. Oh, wow, doing the Peace Corp makes you left wing?

And a degree from Berkley, oh, wow, yeah, that makes you an instant liberal.... er... what?

So far left her MOTHER (yeah, not her again) wanted a Communist as president.

The problem with some people though, is they lurch from one stupid position to another stupid position. This woman isn't just a person who is left leaning, this is a woman with problems who will always look to some extreme in order to find them.

Hey, don't forget how a terrorist proposed marriage. That says... uh,..... so much.

How far left was she? Well, her UNCLE (yeah, not her) was a Communist member. Wow, that makes her sooooo left wing... not.

So far left she did the Peace Corp twice. Oh, wow, doing the Peace Corp makes you left wing?

And a degree from Berkley, oh, wow, yeah, that makes you an instant liberal.... er... what?

So far left her MOTHER (yeah, not her again) wanted a Communist as president.

The problem with some people though, is they lurch from one stupid position to another stupid position. This woman isn't just a person who is left leaning, this is a woman with problems who will always look to some extreme in order to find them.

Hey, don't forget how a terrorist proposed marriage. That says... uh,..... so much.
Especially as it seems to imply she rejected it.

Actually - it doesn't seem that you are literate. Here are more of her quotes buttercup:

"I wore a button saying “Eat the Rich.” To me it wasn’t a metaphor."

"We rushed to cast everyone in one of three roles: victim, victimizer, or champion of the oppressed"

"We lived our lives in a constant state of outraged indignation"

I could go on and on and on but this proves what we already know: that even when a person is ultra left-wing and proves it by both their actions (Communist parents, chooses Berkley, joins Peace Corp, etc.) and by their own admission, the idiotic, irrational, unable-to-deal-with-reality hatriots will create alt reality and proclaim that person is not left-wing.

Reminds of when Obama admitted to be a marxist from his own mouth and all of the left-wing idiots said "he's not a marxist!". A hatriot won't even allow a fellow hatriot to speak for themselves if said hatriot believes that fellow hatriot will hurt the cause with their own words.

God Almighty. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Especially as it seems to imply she rejected it.
Like you do reality, he frigid? You're actually going to tell this former ultra left-wing woman that she was never left-wing simply because you're uncomfortable with her admissions?!? Bat. Shit. Crazy.

Actually - it doesn't seem that you are literate. Here are more of her quotes buttercup:

"I wore a button saying “Eat the Rich.” To me it wasn’t a metaphor."

"We rushed to cast everyone in one of three roles: victim, victimizer, or champion of the oppressed"

"We lived our lives in a constant state of outraged indignation"

I could go on and on and on but this proves what we already know: that even when a person is ultra left-wing and proves it by both their actions (Communist parents, chooses Berkley, joins Peace Corp, etc.) and by their own admission, the idiotic, irrational, unable-to-deal-with-reality hatriots will create alt reality and proclaim that person is not left-wing.

Reminds of when Obama admitted to be a marxist from his own mouth and all of the left-wing idiots said "he's not a marxist!". A hatriot won't even allow a fellow hatriot to speak for themselves if said hatriot believes that fellow hatriot will hurt the cause with their own words.

God Almighty. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Actually I already did go on and on making the point that what the article describes is not politics but psychological tactics, emotions and social peer pressures. And you yourself just provided yet more examples of exactly what I meant.

And you had no answer. Because there isn't one.

I love it. This is classic truth, all throughout.

My favorite part is when she discovered that all her left-wing friends hated poor people like her.

That has been my experience to the letter. I can't even begin to count the number of times where people found I was poor and expressed their hatred of me.

Leftard- "We care about the poor, and we're going to do these policies that benefit us.... for the poor I mean, because we care!"

Me- "Well I only make $20,000 a year, and your policies don't help me and people like me at all"

Leftard- "What? You only make $20,000 a year? Why should anyone listen to anything you have to say? Why should we take the word of a failure???"

And i just laugh.... These people are the most evil hypocritical people in the country. They are all trash. Haven't met one yet that wasn't a terrible person.

I love it. This is classic truth, all throughout. My favorite part is when she discovered that all her left-wing friends hated poor people like her.
Like I said - an exceptional article. Which is why it has all of the hatriots here on USMB losing their minds.

Some reasons I am no longer a extreme conservative
1. I love science...I was a fool as I'd only hurt myself to get rid of our science institutions...Trillions of dollars in economic gain is worth spending the money!
2. Love education! WTF was I thinking? Trillions of dollars in economic gains flushed down the crapper. For what? So I could tell some poor person that they couldn't get a basic education and that would hurt our economy.
3. I believe the safetynet is a good thing! Granny doesn't need to live on the street and the disabled kid doesn't need to die. Oh'did I say that our economy is stronger and we don't have slums like India????
4. Less angry and more at peace with my self. Think about it for a minute...I don't need to judge people for wanting to be something different. When I was a right wing nut I felt so much hatred that it was the focus of my life.

How could one go from liberal to conservative? The only area I could see is maybe the family and maybe a little in wanting a more efficient government...But to become the opposite of all the above is very fucked.

We have the most expensive, least effective education system in the world run by you guys. If you love education, you should be against left-wingers, not with them.

Science is great. If you love science, you should be a right-winger. Left-wing science, has resulted in bad false science. Just look at the ignoble awards. If that isn't enough....

There’s a Crisis in Scientific Research—and It’s Making Science Better

They are now finding that the majority of all scientific papers, are not reproducible. Meaning, they were wrong. You try and replicate the science, and it doesn't work. But that's long after the published paper got a grant from the government to fund the false science. That's your system at work.

Social Safety net that keeps people impoverished for life? That's good for people? Keeping them impoverished for life? Is that something you support? Keeping people down?

You might be less angry, and more at peace with yourself, but having followed you for months, you are 100% a jerk. A jerk that is less angry, and more at peace... is still just a jerk.

I'd rather be angry, than a jerk to everyone like you.

I love it. This is classic truth, all throughout. My favorite part is when she discovered that all her left-wing friends hated poor people like her.
Like I said - an exceptional article. Which is why it has all of the hatriots here on USMB losing their minds.

It's "As I said" edumacation-boi, not "like I said". :lol:

But oh yeah it's "exceptional" alright. I think this thread is going for the Guiness record for fallacies in a single thread. Here's another one right here. and it's bigly:

If you "love science" then why aren't you a conservative? The left completely and totally rejects science...

Party Of Science: Democrat Brianna Wu Doesn't Know How Gravity Works

Awright! Composition Fallacy inna house! :eusa_dance:

Everybody get that? ONE PERSON --- "Brianna Wu", whoever the fuck that is --- morphs into "the entire left". What a wonder is the science that can do that.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
This whole thread is bullshit. Leftists never convert. Their brains are fucked for life until I see a successful reversion.

Look at the chants, that's SLA and Stepford wife-ish.
Unless someone figures out a way to un-crosswire their brains , they're fucked. I hope someone does before they all have to be put down. Couple more times of them getting violent and they will have to be put down.

I don't play. Yes I'll pick a pitbull up by the neck and cut its air off and then throw
it over a 6 foot fence.
You don't mess around with stupid stuff. You nip it in the bud. It's called "Handling Business"

This whole thread is bullshit. Leftists never convert. Their brains are fucked for life until I see a successful reversion.
Well now you're just being stupid. Of course leftists convert. Not very often because few are unable to uncross the wires in their brains. But it does happen.

The conservatives on this thread are like twins to that crazy leftist woman. Look at all the similarities.

1. Complete lack of logical thinking ability
2. Run totally on emotion
3. Consider themselves to be special snowflakes that the world revolves around.
4. Melt down hysterically when their dogma is challenged.
5. Fundamentally, just kind of stupid.

No wonder the conservatives see her as a soul mate. They're in looove.

Well now you're just being stupid. Of course leftists convert. Not very often because few are unable to uncross the wires in their brains. But it does happen.

Proof of it happening or :anj_stfu:
I just posted proof of it to start this thread you fuck'n moron.... :banghead:
\

Mighty hard to believe. I am not convinced. Let's see what she does in 2018.

Mighty hard to believe. I am not convinced. Let's see what she does in 2018.
Well, she voted Republican in 2016. And regardless, she's speaking out and condemning the left-wing ideology with irrefutable points. So even if she doesn't vote right-wing in 2018, her outspoken condemnation does far more damage to the left than a single vote. She is openly acknowledging how evil and corrupt the entire left has become.

Oh this is hilarious too:

FIRST LINE of the article -- the intro --- says:... and again I quote:

"Dr. Danusha V. Goska was a lifelong liberal who “could not conceive of ever being anything but a leftist.”""

Got that? She was a Liberal who couldn't conceive of being anything but a leftist"

Clear as mud? "I'm a fish who can't conceive of being anything but a bird!"

1424100025768.jpg

I don't get this distinction Pogo. Certainly to me (and probably you) leftists and Liberals are NOT EVEN CLOSE to same thing. But how does that mean this thread is not POLITICAL. Because leftists are SOLELY about gaining power thru the political process. They dont' actually have a firm foundation of Liberal principles. Leftists can only currently RESIDE in the Dem or Green Parties. Liberals can reside in the Dem, Repub, and Libertarian parties. But it is ALL political. And a shift from being Leftist to being Liberal is about as earth-shaking as a shift from being Dem to Repub..

Proof of it happening or :anj_stfu:

Read it again Marion. Seems like Hell has just frozen over and the Pigs are flying home. It happened. DEAL with it. :biggrin:

Don't you know David Horowitz? You ever hear of his conversion? Same damn story. That's why (if you read the article) it was Horowitz that TRIGGERED her conversion. Because he came to his senses and made the same conclusions..

Forum List

Back