Tooooooo funny.

Did they try to steal some cheap Chinese-made knockoffs of Nike shoes or some chicken legs?

001372a9ae271258cd8f02.jpg

Another reason why college players should be paid
Goddam you are one dumb mother fucker, you know that? Every single thing you write is pure classic horseshit. You'll note, you stupid shit. that these weren't the unpaid college chess team players, nor the unpaid college gymnastics team, right, you clueless pile of donkey dung.

The NFL, NBA, MLB and the NHL needs to fund there own Sports Only Training Schools. So real people can go to college on scholarships from high schools. Yes, they (these owners) kinda do it now, in ways. Not saying that these (some) players are not wanting higher educations, But it's BS what is done now.
So say each team owner can hire as many as they want, but all get paid the same scale of 35-45K. plus food and lodging. But can only field two full teams each. Numbering same as Major sports team do. Every 12 months they have to flat out trade one team fielded. Including any temp players that year. And everyone else training will be select by lotto ball spins. 60% of them must go to new training schools of their choice. But can't go to a team, they were on for 2 years. All players go to new draft system. Using lottery balls to get picks and do some pick trading based all lottery balls you scored/ collect. etc.

The point here. Makes it a trade school systems. as some are too dumb to be in a real school.
Trade schools are more see and do training.They get a 30-day trial minimum and gun safety training. If you can't cut it, you're fired.
Of those fired, they will have some form of restrictions joining another school etc..TBD.

Last edited:
Goddam you are one dumb mother fucker, you know that? Every single thing you write is pure classic horseshit. You'll note, you stupid shit. that these weren't the unpaid college chess team players, nor the unpaid college gymnastics team, right, you clueless pile of donkey dung.
What, you dumb fucking idiot? UCLA rakes in millions from their basketball team. And here these guys are shoplifting in China because the colleges that rake in money from these kids force them to play for them for at least one year before going pro.

What, you dumb fucking idiot? UCLA rakes in millions from their basketball team. And here these guys are shoplifting in China because the colleges that rake in money from these kids force them to play for them for at least one year before going pro.
That is not why they shoplifted in China, Poindexter.

You think they are shoplifting because they are poor? If I thought you actually believed that, I'd think you were even stupider than I already do. But it's worse than the sheer stupidity you belch out with every toxic move of your mounds of blubber. It's that you don't think blacks are human, that's what's so stinking vicious about you and your ilk. If these were white players, you'd be singing their whiteness to high heaven, but because they are black, you blame the (white-owned) NBA, don't you you noxious bucket of pig vomit. In other words, blacks aren't fully human. Jews are always so perplexed: "why do blacks hate us so much? we gave them the civil rights movement, blah blah blah" that's why, pig turd, because of your venomous fascist paternalism. You really sicken me, you know that? I can't even express how much I despise you. I hope a big turd falls from the sky and kills you, you waste of oxygen. You are poisonous.

Hasn't anyone come up with the real answer as to why they got busted for shoplifting?

It's because they're black. That's what black people do.

Like the OP said.

I agree that college players should be paid, but this incident isnt a money issue; its a culture issue. Their culture makes them inferior people.

oh they got it so fucking tough

what a dumb shit you are

Forum List

Back