Took a short ride

Seems you are keeping in the correct lane during heavier traffic on the highway parts. Very decent of you.
Most bikers are fucking assholes, cockblocking traffic in any and all lanes they can.....especially the ones on bicycles. I noticed a LOT of bicycles on that road.

You scared me though, blowing through those stop signs. I watch a lot of "dangerous drivers" videos, and the two big wreck causes for bikers is blowing through a stop or red light, or cutting around another vehicle in heavy traffic. Makes my skin crawl. Luckily most bikers know their bikes very well, and can pivot them around lunatics on the roads.........usually. I've seen some bikers get knocked off their hogs, and I have to say, most of the time they've gotten right back up. MOST of the time. Peeps on bikes just get me on edge. But I despise rice burners. Those fuckers are PSYCHO!!! Well, at least here in DFW, TX they are.

If I see a good biker on the road, and it's really busy, I'll get behind him/her and drive behind them at a safe distance if traffic looks really dangerous. Most people won't stay away from bikers on the roads, and I don't want to see them ran over, rear ended, or shoved off in the ditch.

I also have to say THANK YOU for not pulling up on the rear bumper of the vehicle in front of you at stops!!!
I hate it when some biker pulls up on my rear bumper!! So close most of the time, I can see his face in my rearview mirror!!

Thats New Mexico, right?

Seems you are keeping in the correct lane during heavier traffic on the highway parts. Very decent of you.
Most bikers are fucking assholes, cockblocking traffic in any and all lanes they can.....especially the ones on bicycles. I noticed a LOT of bicycles on that road.

You scared me though, blowing through those stop signs. I watch a lot of "dangerous drivers" videos, and the two big wreck causes for bikers is blowing through a stop or red light, or cutting around another vehicle in heavy traffic. Makes my skin crawl. Luckily most bikers know their bikes very well, and can pivot them around lunatics on the roads.........usually. I've seen some bikers get knocked off their hogs, and I have to say, most of the time they've gotten right back up. MOST of the time. Peeps on bikes just get me on edge. But I despise rice burners. Those fuckers are PSYCHO!!! Well, at least here in DFW, TX they are.

If I see a good biker on the road, and it's really busy, I'll get behind him/her and drive behind them at a safe distance if traffic looks really dangerous. Most people won't stay away from bikers on the roads, and I don't want to see them ran over, rear ended, or shoved off in the ditch.

I also have to say THANK YOU for not pulling up on the rear bumper of the vehicle in front of you at stops!!!
I hate it when some biker pulls up on my rear bumper!! So close most of the time, I can see his face in my rearview mirror!!

Thats New Mexico, right?
Motorcycle riding is an inherently dangerous sport and smart riders mitigate the risk by making themselves visible and always anticipating four wheeled motorists who seem to have problems seeing them. I've ridden for over 50 years, still do, in three different countries and seven states, and I have never (knock on wood) been injured.

Thats New Mexico, right?
Blowing through stop signs? I may have made a couple of "California stops" but only because there were no other vehicles around me, I looked carefully every time. My cruiser is a rice burner (Yamaha) but I think you're referring to the sport bike crazies on rice rockets, yeah they're nuts. As for keeping a safe distance, I've always done that even at a stop. I ride like no one sees me even with the red bike and yellow helmet. Yes this is Albuquerque NM.

To pick up some cigs and top off the tank. Used my action cam mounted to my helmet to take the videos.

First is heading to the Sandia Reservation the second is heading home both with some good scenic views.

Crusin. When the wind blows away every problem you have and when you feel like a glimpse in the mirror would look more like your high school year book than what is really there, so you don't look.

To pick up some cigs and top off the tank. Used my action cam mounted to my helmet to take the videos.

First is heading to the Sandia Reservation the second is heading home both with some good scenic views.

Lovely trip along beautiful landscapes. Thanks for the vicarious ride. :thup:

Forum List

Back