Too much testing makes the US look bad...

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
And now we have a special performance of Dostoevsky "The Idiot".
We now present that idiot...
Trump says doing too much coronavirus testing makes the US 'look bad' as he pushes for the country to reopen

"The media likes to say we have the most cases, but we do, by far, the most testing. If we did very little testing, we wouldn't have the most cases. So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad," Trump said on Wednesday.

062.gif

Such a splendid rendition of the immortal work of an idiot. Special appearance tonight by President Trump heralds a divine inspiration of the idiocy he portray with absolute character enhancement. This should win him an Oscar but not a Nobel prize. Maybe with more intense work on his idiot character Mr. Trump can increase the depth of his idiot character...If he kills off enough humans maybe, just maybe he can attain the Nobel prize he has desperately sought, because we all know he will never stop being the idiot...

Last edited:
tRump is a simple minded twit. He seems to think the testing is the cause.
“So the media likes to say we have the most cases, but we do, by far, the most testing,” he said. “If we did very little testing, we wouldn’t have the most cases. So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad…. Otherwise, you don’t know if you have a case. I think that’s a correct statement.”

President tide pod strikes again!

I'm not sure where all this testing is going on. Maine is still short of tests. The Senate doctor did not have enough to test the 100 senators coming back Monday. As far as I know, testing is still not being done on the population at large. I think the testing is so extensive because they are trying to figure out if contacts have caught it once someone tests positive. According to Worldometers today, the US has over a million ACTIVE cases. Maybe THAT is why there are so many tests.

Trump sounds like a nimcompoop.

Trump says doing too much coronavirus testing makes the US 'look bad' as he pushes for the country to reopen

"The media likes to say we have the most cases, but we do, by far, the most testing. If we did very little testing, we wouldn't have the most cases. So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad," Trump said on Wednesday.

062.gif

Such a splendid rendition of the immortal work of an idiot. Special appearance tonight by President Trump heralds a divine inspiration of the idiocy he portray with absolute character enhancement. This should win him an Oscar but not a Nobel prize. Maybe with more intense work on his idiot character Mr. Trump can increase the depth of his idiot character...If he kills off enough humans maybe, just maybe he can attain the Nobel prize he has desperately sought, because we all know he will never stop being the idiot...
A deliberate mischaracterization of what he said, douchebag. The more you test, the more cases you record. That makes your numbers worse.

What he said is absolutely correct. He wasn't saying that we should reduce testing to avoid bad press. He's saying that comparisons with other countries aren't necessarily valid.

You're a classic TDS douchebag.

Trump: image over facts and the truth.

No, it's facts over image. Our testing makes our facts more accurate than the worlds at the expense of our image. And since Trump is, according to the left, personally responsible not only for the virus but for each and every person who gets the virus, he's provided the facts that the press is using to attack his image.

Trump has always been facts over image. Like any politician, he monitors his image and is concerned about it because if it gets too bad he can't get reelected and do more of the great work he's done for the nation. But, unlike any Democrat in the history of Democrats, as far as I know, he continues to tell the truth even though he has to explain that the press is twisting his words of truth.

062.gif

A deliberate mischaracterization of what he said, douchebag. The more you test, the more cases you record. That makes your numbers worse.

What he said is absolutely correct. He wasn't saying that we should reduce testing to avoid bad press. He's saying that comparisons with other countries aren't necessarily valid.

You're a classic TDS douchebag.
It wasn't. It's exacty what tRump said.

That is the reason republicans oppose testing. They’d rather have people die than make the blob look bad
Show us where republicans oppose testing. You can't so you won't
Is dOnald tRump a republican?

'Cause he just showed you where he opposed testing.

If that what your leftist brain tells you he said ok.
Of you think that's not what he said you need your ears clean out or something.

I'm not sure where all this testing is going on. Maine is still short of tests. The Senate doctor did not have enough to test the 100 senators coming back Monday. As far as I know, testing is still not being done on the population at large. I think the testing is so extensive because they are trying to figure out if contacts have caught it once someone tests positive. According to Worldometers today, the US has over a million ACTIVE cases. Maybe THAT is why there are so many tests.

The disparity in testing availability still seems strange. They no longer even require symptoms for testing at the health department here. It has been available for a while. Local larger private clinics are getting in on it trying to attract people for testing, even advertising on TV commercials to one and all, especially if they are wanting the anti-body test, and promising 2 day or less results on all testing, yet I read on here and get the impression from 24/7 news/entertainment that many places cannot get testing even if symptomatic. The toilet paper thing is catching up. When does testing availability come up. Hopefully it is not a matter of holding back testing where they expect to find it, to avoid it looking bad, as if plans were not working.

The disparity in testing availability still seems strange. They no longer even require symptoms for testing at the health department here. It has been available for a while. Local larger private clinics are getting in on it trying to attract people for testing, even advertising on TV commercials to one and all, especially if they are wanting the anti-body test, and promising 2 day or less results on all testing, yet I read on here and get the impression from 24/7 news/entertainment that many places cannot get testing even if symptomatic. The toilet paper thing is catching up. When does testing availability come up. Hopefully it is not a matter of holding back testing where they expect to find it, to avoid it looking bad, as if plans were not working.
What state are you in? We are not a "hotspot" thankfully. The governor said she keeps asking for more test kits from the feds, who have bought up an enormous amount as soon as they became available. The feds, though, are directing the kits to the states with high case rates. She admits that makes sense, but it leaves us short.

Our state is run by a Democrat at the moment, so I don't believe they are holding back testing to make us look good.

just to be fair,if we need to test anyone over the age of 51 1/2 for the corona virus, we should test all regular corona beer drinkers to look for signs of dementia or unusual sexual urges

Forum List

Back