*Too Late For Sorry Now: Pope*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. After centuries have gone by, you Pope, want to say you're sorry, and you want to undo hundreds of years of beat downs, stolen lands, murdered people, people being brain washer at early ages, traditions made null and void.
2. Its too late, the Indians have engrained a pure hatred in their souls towards to intruders.
3. May have been better to just fight and kill them a bit, then steal their land forbidding them to return, what was done was conquering a people, down to whoever they were, to end their way of life, and take over these lands.
4. Only way to fix this now is to elevate them, give them proper representation.
5. *SORRY* won't cut the mustard.
6. READ:
"EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Pope Francis began a fraught visit to Canada on Sunday to apologize to Indigenous peoples for abuses by missionaries at residential schools, a key step in the Catholic Church’s efforts to reconcile with Native communities and help them heal from generations of trauma."

8. Its is way past time to make room for the Indians in governance.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whether it's a government, a corporation or a church, unchecked power always leads to corruption. The Catholic Church is a perfect example of that.
The RCC has never taught that abuse is permissible. The issue at hand is mistreatment of individuals by a few bad individuals. And human beings, being fallible, will always fail at times. This act or any other in no way diminishes the perfect teachings of Jesus or His church.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry you were confused.
2. Refer to opening statement.
3. Your kinda slow, its ok.
4. I can chaulk that up to confusion.
5. We didn't show much value to the Indians when we got here, and still to this day do not.
6. We need to reach out to the people who we've displaced and get them a place of power they are owed.
7. Or do we continue to steal their honor?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. After centuries have gone by, you Pope, want to say you're sorry, and you want to undo hundreds of years of beat downs, stolen lands, murdered people, people being brain washer at early ages, traditions made null and void.
2. Its too late, the Indians have engrained a pure hatred in their souls towards to intruders.
3. May have been better to just fight and kill them a bit, then steal their land forbidding them to return, what was done was conquering a people, down to whoever they were, to end their way of life, and take over these lands.
4. Only way to fix this now is to elevate them, give them proper representation.
6. READ:
"EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Pope Francis began a fraught visit to Canada on Sunday to apologize to Indigenous peoples for abuses by missionaries at residential schools, a key step in the Catholic Church’s efforts to reconcile with Native communities and help them heal from generations of trauma."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I'm so very happy that God will be my judge, rather than leftwingers.
Sorry bout that,

6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I've noticed that outrage over abuse by Catholic clergy is never matched by outrage over the FAR greater occurrence of sex abuse at the hands of public school teachers. The reason for that is simple. The RCC is the arch enemy and biggest obstacle to leftist Marxist rule and/or takeover, while the government schools are the indoctrination arm of the left. No way in hell they're go after public schools. That's like biting your own arm off.

As for the pope, he should stop playing their game. Stop with the handwringing and constant apologizing to people who only want your demise anyway.

The RCC has never taught that abuse is permissible. The issue at hand is mistreatment of individuals by a few bad individuals. And human beings, being fallible, will always fail at times. This act or any other in no way diminishes the perfect teachings of Jesus or His church.
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats the only good part, we brought them Christ.
2. But did we trade Christ for these lands?
3. Doesn't Christ says he's free to *ALL*?
4. I'm amazed how this take over has fallen on deaf ears by so many popes.
5. Talk about shame, its engrained now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats the only good part, we brough them Christ.
2. But did we trade Christ for these lands?
3. Doesn't Christ says he's free to *ALL*?
4. I'm amazed how this take over has fallen on deaf ears by so many popes.
5. Talk about shame, its engrained now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I'm glad God is my judge instead of a bunch of leftwingers. They get SO selectively outraged.

But we must also realize, these 'indigenous groups' are also looking for a big fat financial payout. Isn't it always about that?

I've noticed that outrage over abuse by Catholic clergy is never matched by outrage over the FAR greater occurrence of sex abuse at the hands of public school teachers.
You outrage is noted along with your denial of Catholic church abuses of humanity. Torquemada and the Inquisition as well as the abuses of all indigenous peoples of the new world leap quickly to mind.

Wow, so now the Injuns are getting as bad as the coloreds.

Coloreds created the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. They Chose the name. Then they said we had to call them blacks instead of coloreds. Then they said we had to call them African Americans instead of blacks.

Now the Indians want the same special treatment, demanding we call them native Americans.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey i'm catholic, and my eyes see.
2. The Pope is within liberalism, and wokeness.
3. Clueless to whats right and perfect.
4. He would of been best never Pope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is no boy abuse without gay guys, and I get real tired of leftwingers who dispute the obvious link. The RCC in America banned gays from entering the seminary in 2005. Since then, new cases have been negligible. THAT'S what we should be talking about.

The RCC has never taught that abuse is permissible.

Yea ... pretty sure that's not true... The Auto da fe went on for four centuries with the full backing of Papal Authority.

Protestants-heretics-Spanish-Inquisition.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Whats within humans is kind of sad.
2. Because of this, there is no stopping whats on the horizon.
3. Buckle up, its going to be a bumpy ride.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
no one should ever do what the pope just did

Canada always pushes for apologies decades after the fact, or even after the victims are deceased.

I will receive my apology 25 years from now from some obscure rare public servant who believes in human rights. Thanks pal...

Sorry bout that,

6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're just some anonymous Internet user hiding behind a screen and username. I guarantee the Pope has never heard of you, nor does he care what you think.

You're just some anonymous Internet user hiding behind a screen and username. I guarantee the Pope has never heard of you, nor does he care what you think.
Sorry bout that,

1. True, but the pope is wrong to think he can say sorry, for many atrocities, that happened hundred of years ago, and continue even yesterday.
2. My real name is James, but who really wants to know my full name (?), but what I offer as debate, is whats on offer here.
3. Do i care who you are?
4. No.
5. Do i need to know your full name to believe what you say?
6. Again No.
7. I run thoughts and ideas all the time online, and i don't need proof of who i am to say it.
8. And i always try to be truthful, not always am i, but i do try to be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back