Too Good To Be True: Clinton Foundation Hacked -What's Coming Out?

Honorable "foundation" yeah right. "Can't be rated" too complicated LOL! 2nd biggest payout to Clinton Library? Feeds how many African babies? $257mil cash on hand form 990? Huh? Thought the money came in, went out? 78% admin costs fir Canadian "branch" ....... then I got tired of looking thru SPIN....

OP- So far all these e-mails- Nothing anyone cares about but silly dupes...

Breaking: That's how sausages are made and the small talk staffers bs about...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah YOGA pants. YOGA pantSUITS LOL! My eyes......arg!

Chelsys wedding worth about 12K email or so?

That's all. Why worry? Why ask why?

The Clinton Foundation gets an A rating from Charity Watch. Overhead is ... 12%

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

That's got to sting the Trump-cult liars.

Some of what they do ...

About Us
---
Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.
---

So, are you Clinton-haters capable of feeling shame? Or are you true sociopaths?

OP- So far all these e-mails- Nothing anyone cares about but silly dupes...

Breaking: That's how sausages are made and the small talk staffers bs about...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah Trump is still going to lose in spite of this underhanded shit. I am not as much concerned with the content of any leaks as I am about this latest political weapon that republicans have. Were Trump the target of Russian espionage I cannot imagine being so gleeful about it.

Hahaha... all lib robots are panicking and coming out of the woodwork
th

The Clinton Foundation gets an A rating from Charity Watch. Overhead is ... 12%

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

That's got to sting the Trump-cult liars.

Some of what they do ...

About Us
---
Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.
---

So, are you Clinton-haters capable of feeling shame? Or are you true sociopaths?

Raise two: plenty out there. I'm out. Too complicated....."family" portion too!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

Wall Street analyst uncovers Clinton Foundation fraud

You linked to two right-wing conspiracy nutter pages, neither one of which could show any evidence for what their headlines claimed. Why don't you just admit you have nothing, and you're parroting a baseless conspiracy theory that your masters fed you? It's not like that isn't obvious.

So, if all this corruption is so obvious, why hasn't the government filed charges? Why did Charity Watch give them an A rating? Oh, let me guess ... more conspiracies! Can you give us a conspiracy theory that has Soros in it? Maybe some chemtrails?

This is pointless. Clinton-haters are cult TrueBelievers, so stupid liberal things like facts and evidence and logic aren't going to fool them, nosirree.

You linked to two right-wing conspiracy nutter pages, neither one of which could show any evidence for what their headlines claimed. Why don't you just admit you have nothing, and you're parroting a baseless conspiracy theory that your masters fed you? It's not like that isn't obvious.6

So, if all this corruption is so obvious, why hasn't the government filed charges? Why did Charity Watch give them an A rating? Oh, let me guess ... more conspiracies! Can you give us a conspiracy theory that has Soros in it? Maybe some chemtrails?

This is pointless. Clinton-haters are cult TrueBelievers, so stupid liberal things like facts and evidence and logic aren't going to fool them, nosirree.

I was in this yesterday, not again. I read 78% overhead Canadian branch ( more complications), could not be rated (some sort of family, foundation, expensing gibberish), Library eats a lot of the donations....it all a mish-mash of tricks, stalls, gimmicks. No mas will I reasearch it. The link I see posfed kver and over may be the same site that rated them "un-ratable). It is slush.

You all handle it till I get onto PC. Too hard.

Forum List

Back