Tonypandy and the fascist Churchill

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tonypandy riots - Wikipedia

The conflict arose when the Naval Colliery Company opened a new coal seam at the Ely Pit in Penygraig. After a short test period to determine what would be the future rate of extraction, owners claimed that the miners deliberately worked more slowly than they could. The roughly 70 miners at the seam argued that the new seam was more difficult to work than others, due to a stone band that ran through it.

Mine owners have always been scumbags. Churchill was their tool. Unions protect us from these parasites.

The conflict arose when the Naval Colliery Company opened a new coal seam at the Ely Pit in Penygraig. After a short test period to determine what would be the future rate of extraction, owners claimed that the miners deliberately worked more slowly than they could. The roughly 70 miners at the seam argued that the new seam was more difficult to work than others, due to a stone band that ran through it.

Mine owners have always been scumbags. Churchill was their tool. Unions protect us from these parasites.
Da tovaritch!!!

Da tovaritch!!!

actually Ely Pit took place not only in England , but in commie cccp as well, this is the story :

upload_2019-11-9_1-11-38.jpeg

41dd94a617c4add8e715ce96b7d55973.jpg

Novocherkassk massacre - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Novocherkassk_massacre

Jump to 1962 - 1962[edit]. May 1, 7 – According to Kozlov V. A. the first signs of discontent among workers were expressed long before massacre ..

If Chamberland had been the PM during WWII he was have surrendered.

England fought Germany because Churchill refused to surrender. And now English pricks call him a Fascists..........

What a world we live in today.

Tommy eats dog shit off the street and calls it chocolate.

He eats chocolates out of the box and calls it dog shit.

There is no point in listening to anything he has to say on any topic.

England fought Germany because Churchill refused to surrender. And now English pricks call him a Fascists..........

Is this the view of an idiot who cant spell Chamberlain ?

Is this the view of an idiot who cant spell Chamberlain ?
Don't care about the spelling police. My point stands and this thread is a dud.

...you're a coward from your ''BLACK'' thread--and now you are disparaging Churchill????!!!!!

Churchill was a racist, generally not inclined to give an inch to the paupers, and it wouldn't be grossly unfair to characterize him as a tool of the plutocrats. But a fascist? Really?

Churchill was a racist, generally not inclined to give an inch to the paupers, and it wouldn't be grossly unfair to characterize him as a tool of the plutocrats. But a fascist? Really?
The crimes of Winston Churchill
Total scumbag.

Forum List

Back