Tony podestas art collection

I wont post any images but here is a link to them. This is fucking disgusting.
The biggest conspiracy of today is saying there isnt a pedophile ring for the rich.

How does he pass FBI Background check?

Previous offices: Counselor to the President of the United States (2014–2015), White House Chief of Staff (1998–2001)

How?
Thats john. Tony is his brother. You know he fucks kids to. Just look at him
download (2).jpeg

Did you know his daughter is president of some school district in CA? She probably helps him

The biggest conspiracy of today is saying there isnt a pedophile ring for the rich.
Wha---? Have you seen some of the ART collections by some of the pervs in the FBI?

Where do you think Tony gets his art???! :spinner:
Most of it was bought from an artist that used her children as models.
We are in this together. No need to be a fucking dick
I can't. Tony bought up all the fucking dicks and hung them as a mobile in his den.

Previous offices: Counselor to the President of the United States (2014–2015), White House Chief of Staff (1998–2001)

How?
View attachment 362770
Did you know his daughter is president of some school district in CA? She probably helps him

IF you suspect that tell it to the police.

How?
View attachment 362770

IF you suspect that tell it to the police.
I suspect you are abusing your meds. Should i tell your therapist?

Few have the stones to tell the truth of this matter. Those who drip political power believe it is their right and sacred entitlement to cannibalize their fellow human beings; to "drink" them by the case and then discard and crush the empty "cans"; all that remains. Sick fucks all . . .

leaked email from Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager John Podesta is titled “Hillary actions / unpleasant odor.”

The "crimes against humanity"....rape, torture, mind control, adrenachrome and etc. are exposed in the Blessed2Teach videos....where information on the DUMBs....(Deep Underground Military Bases) are talked about. Most people consider it a conspiracy or phys-op. But....I have a gut feeling there's more information coming out...starting with the Epstein story and leading into wealthy elitist globalist politicians..... as well as the Hollywood crowd and some of our athletes. The Podesta brother's names were supposedly connected with the disappearance of little Maddie MaCann. According to the Anons, Trump has the Military working on it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back