AGENDA: Grinding America Down

Garden House Queen

Jul 12, 2020
I first found out about this documentary around 6 years ago. It's filmed and nararrated by Curtis Bowers... a Republican member of the House of Representatives from Idaho. It gives a detailed account of how America has gotten into the shape she's in. It's an hour and half long but worth every minute.

No- it is not worth every minute- an hour and a half is too long. Period.
And I might quite possibly agree with the findings- give me a transcript and I'll read it- I will NOT sit and watch ANYTHING for that long.

Besides that- this crap going on isn't rocket science- there is an abundance of information available to those who want to know- want being key- connecting dots can take years (I've spent at least 10 myself), but, I do it one or two or three articles at a time and have a pretty good memory-

I'll applaud the effort but denounce the tactic- videos are for kids. If, as a chronological adult one prefers a video, one might consider looking in a mirror as to why the success rate for crap has soared.

I rather enjoy the videos.....X22Report sends out 2 every evening....and....AWK is good too. I get to keep up with the news while I'm fixing a meal! I guess the main thought for everyone to take from this is....we all see things differently. Hence the battle between the two political parties! :)

Hence the battle between the two political parties!
Better yet, something for you to consider: Why are there only 2 major Party's?
Supposedly there a few views in each party. But that is not true. The democratic Party is far left of their left wing liberal base. Their moderates and conservatives have no say but to vote for them. The Repubs have endless RINOS. And they leave and more show up. At best there are a good percentage of moderate Repubs and some conservative ones. But not many. This keeps pushing us leftward.

Forum List

Back