Tony Blair says 'many millions' of Muslims are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We need leaders with balls like this that will stand up and tell it like it is.
Bravo Tony ! :beer:
Can you imagine our Muslim-Sympathizer-in-Chief saying something like this ?

Tony Blair has said that "many millions" of Muslims hold a viewpoint that is "fundamentally incompatible with the modern world."

Rejecting arguments that ISIS is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he said ISIS, the militant group also known as the Islamic State, ISIL, or Daesh, "does not seek dialogue but dominance."

"It cannot therefore be contained," he said. "It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the former British prime minister argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, saying ISIS militants "have to be crushed."

He also called for the creation of a pan-national anti-terror force, saying: "We must build military capability able to confront and defeat the terrorists wherever they try to hold territory. This is a challenge for the West."

Tony Blair says 'many millions' of Muslims hold views that are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'

Tony Blair helped drown them in muslims .... The Labour Party War Against White Britain
It is a minority-controlled murderous genocide. Let me be very clear about this: Tony Blair and the Labour Party declared war on their own people, and there is (as yet) no substantive reason to believe we can survive this century, let alone the long term.

The point of war is not about fighting and shooting and storming and gung-hoing; it is about gaining physical territory and taking political control of the defeated territory and its people. This is exactly what is slowly but surely happening to the English….

Tony Blair injected Britain with a lethal cocktail of fast-breeding inassimilable aliens in the full and calculated knowledge that the country and its indigenous people would be incrementally destroyed as a result…

Tony Blair helped drown them in muslims .... The Labour Party War Against White Britain
It is a minority-controlled murderous genocide. Let me be very clear about this: Tony Blair and the Labour Party declared war on their own people, and there is (as yet) no substantive reason to believe we can survive this century, let alone the long term.

The point of war is not about fighting and shooting and storming and gung-hoing; it is about gaining physical territory and taking political control of the defeated territory and its people. This is exactly what is slowly but surely happening to the English….

Tony Blair injected Britain with a lethal cocktail of fast-breeding inassimilable aliens in the full and calculated knowledge that the country and its indigenous people would be incrementally destroyed as a result…
Tony Blair is an English POS that sided with our AH GWB who lied about getting us into the war with Iraq May they both die miserable deaths

I hear ya, but, it's still refreshing to hear a major leader (former) admit that millions of Muslims are incompatible with western culture.

Tony Blair has said that "many millions" of Muslims hold a viewpoint that is "fundamentally incompatible with the modern world."

Rejecting arguments that ISIS is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he said ISIS, the militant group also known as the Islamic State, ISIL, or Daesh, "does not seek dialogue but dominance."

To mitigate against such attacks, the former British prime minister argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, saying ISIS militants "have to be crushed."

He also called for the creation of a pan-national anti-terror force, saying: "We must build military capability able to confront and defeat the terrorists wherever they try to hold territory. This is a challenge for the West."

Tony Blair says 'many millions' of Muslims hold views that are 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world'
Muslims in Dearborn mi are pretty good. That's because they are living the American dream. I wonder if all these attacks come from angry Muslims in Europe because in Europe they are treated like outsiders.

Im sure there are sleeper cells in Dearborn but for the most all Muslim Americans round here are pieceful and good.

Most Americans with negative views of Muslims don't know any.

And I'm just as guilty of it

Muslims in Dearborn have done exactly as stated in the article......colonized it....who are you trying to fool

It was under Blair's government that 2.6 million people flooded Britain .....under his watch.....and now he dares talk like that? like he is lily white clean?

Fundamentally incompatible?....this and that???

What a hypocrite ....what a charlatan...... shame on Tony Blair!

Muslims in Dearborn have done exactly as stated in the article......colonized it....who are you trying to fool
Oh come on. I hope they don't end up having sleeper cells launching from here. There have been a couple lone wolf attempts broken up by FBI. But Isis would love to start a war between us and Muslim americans

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

Oh come on. I hope they don't end up having sleeper cells launching from here. There have been a couple lone wolf attempts broken up by FBI. But Isis would love to start a war between us and Muslim americans
Funny.....happens right in front of his eyes and doesnt even see it...........

It was under Blair's government that 2.6 million people flooded Britain .....under his watch.....and now he dares talk like that? like he is lily white clean?

Fundamentally incompatible?....this and that???

What a hypocrite ....what a charlatan...... shame on Tony Blair!
blair is a big pos cut in the gwb mold,,,,2 disgraceful human beings that would be better off dead

he's speaking for me and millions more ,,,crawl back into your republican hole unk

Obviously, "many millions of Muslims" are already living in the "modern world" and have been for many, many generations.

Yes Tony Blair is a dyed-in-sleazy-politics mouthy short-arse who so much wants to be an important person and if possible, an actual, real, proper 'statesman'. Whatever the latest piece of advice he propounds, and he is a persistent abuser of self-aggrandising windows of opportunity, he usually doesn't get it right, and when he ever has (although I can't recall an occasion), it would almost certainly be for the wrong reason. I wish he would go away, eat something extraordinarily bloataceous and explode in a ball of contemptuous time-expired body parts.
I am surprised he settles for portraying himself as a mere decent, caring, worldly-wise, afffable human being, when he could have aimed for sainthood, archangel-ship or, better still, TV personality of the year.

Forum List

Back