Tone-Deaf Barry Gets Ripped By Va Parents

Barry has always been scum.
Nervous Nellie Trumptards & other right wing jerkoffs bring up Saul Alensky to hammer Obama when they have nothing else but their hand on their asses.

Ass nailed to another wall.

Nervous Nellie Trumptards & other right wing jerkoffs bring up Saul Alensky to hammer Obama when they have nothing else but their hand on their asses.

Ass nailed to another wall.
Link to me bringing up Saul Alensky, you lying sack of shit.

Your ass just got nailed (again) being a lying sack of Dimtard shit.

:oops8:

Link to me bringing up Saul Alensky, you lying sack of shit.

Your ass just got nailed (again) being a lying sack of Dimtard shit.

:oops8:
I can read your mind. It's easy because there ain't much there.

"We don't have time to be wasting on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage
Crazy

Being upset that a BOY pretending to be a girl was allowed into the girls bathroom to rape a girl and then slapped on the wrist so he could do it again is now nothing to be outraged about???
What if that had been his daughter?

Tone deaf indeed

Crazy

Being upset that a BOY pretending to be a girl was allowed into the girls bathroom to rape a girl and then slapped on the wrist so he could do it again is now nothing to be outraged about???
What if that had been his daughter?

Tone deaf indeed
Even perv trannies aren't attracted to Barry's kids.

Even perv trannies aren't attracted to Barry's kids.
When you're an empty headed fool who worships an ex game show host, an ex presiden't daughters are fair game, right Trump asseater?

No they are not as even Republicans have admitted there was no voter fraud. Republicans are the big fat lying Nazis. You are proof of that.
Nazis are leftists DImmer, everyone knows that...just like original slave owners, the KKK, etc.....

Forum List

Back