Tomorrow night Romney needs to remind America of one thing....

I knew it. The Repubs DO want to stay in Iraq for another 2-10 years, the budget hawks that they are :rolleyes: The defense contractors thank you :) Policing the world isn't THAT expensive in rw'er land :lol:

Last edited:
Obama just doesn't have a record to run on. Romney should win this Election. But i guess we'll see. Anything can happen.

obama took two wars that were moving to victory and snatched defeat. It isn't that he ended the Iraq conflict, it's that he ended it so badly that we are now losing every gain we got. He's doing the same thing in Afghanistan. Every general told him his withdrawal plan wouldn't work and it isn't. Withdrawing isn't a success. Any fool can order a retreat.

On the contrary. The president will want to say Romney's positions are extreme so pointing out that they had the same thoughts on the subject will make Obama look foolish.

Romney is going to want to make Obama's positions out to be extreme, so he's not going to be pointing this out either.

A draw is a win for the challenger.

Dont encourage him....He think Obama and Romney are the same person cause nether are Paul.

Well, the choice is pretty clear at this point. You want more of this misery, you vote Obama. You want something different, you vote Romney. I guess we'll see what the People decide.
I hope the people decide, and not precinct chairmen with cards up their sleeves.

I knew it. The Repubs DO want to stay in Iraq for another 2-10 years, the budget hawks that they are :rolleyes: The defense contractors thank you :) Policing the world isn't THAT expensive in rw'er land :lol:

Try 10 to 20 years, if not longer.

A third Bush term would mean the reintroduction of the same disastrous neo-con policies such as ‘nation-building’ and the illegal and failed ‘Bush doctrine,’ committing Americans to fighting and dying in foreign lands for decades to come.

Well, the choice is pretty clear at this point. You want more of this misery, you vote Obama. You want something different, you vote Romney. I guess we'll see what the People decide.
I hope the people decide, and not precinct chairmen with cards up their sleeves.

Well, some of that is going to happen. Democrats have been known to rig an Election or two. There will be Democrat Voters voting multiple times along with large numbers of Felons & Illegals voting. Unfortunately, it is what it is on that.

That's not true, I don't think they're the same person. They just don't disagree on any fundamental issues.
The you are a fucking idiot who doesnt listen to anything.

And you are a clown who thinks talking points equate to fundamental disagreements over substantive policies.

Unlike you I listen.....I dont automatically think they lie cause they are Not Paul....Maybe when your old enough to vote you will have grown up some.

Last edited:
There really is no way to win in the middle east if winning is defined as ending up with a peaceful democracy. They people themselves are incapable of having a peaceful democracy. The middle east is returning to exactly what it was before it became a British colony with some very few exceptions like India and Israel.

Forum List

Back