Tommy Tuberville targeted in Swatting call at Auburn home

It's what useful idiot leftists do. Everything they do is a lie, satanic, evil, etc.

Just this week we've had MTG (8th time), Jonathan Turley, Georgia Lt Gov Burt Jones, and John Paul Mac Isaac. Now Tommy Tuberville gets swatted. It's becoming an epidemic.

might be one of those generals whose promotion was held up?

so the civil war begins, not with cannon fire at ft sumpter but a few idiots with 911 on speed dial.

swatting is assault using the police as a deadly weapon. attempted murder is not an over charge.

hell. i watched that bowl game. .those oppressed people on the plains are demanding an audit of the score in the music city bowl

war eagle.

might be one of those generals whose promotion was held up?

so the civil war begins, not with cannon fire at ft sumpter but a few idiots with 911 on speed dial.

swatting is assault using the police as a deadly weapon. attempted murder is not an over charge.

hell. i watched that bowl game. .those oppressed people on the plains are demanding an audit of the score in the music city bowl

war eagle.
Nah! That game was a disaster when we won the toss to start the game. I was there! Too damned cold for Tennessee. Any Auburn fan with any sense left after half time. I left at the end of the third quarter.

Nah! That game was a disaster when we won the toss to start the game. I was there! Too damned cold for Tennessee. Any Auburn fan with any sense left after half time. I left at the end of the third quarter.
unfortunately i watched some on tv and listened to the rest on am radio. maryland was very good.

"just wait until next year. "

Forum List

Back