Tomato Mystery and Dilemma!

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Leprechauns are out of season, but they can be very sneaky and are known to carry knives sometimes. Have you noticed any rainbows lately? Do you have any Irish neighbors? Any caves nearby?

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for repairing the title-spelling.
I was waiting to see if anyone noticed without
being the grammar police. (tomatoe)
True dat - Nobody wants to be Dan Quayle!
Funny how both Potato and Tomato DO add an E (tomatoes/ potatoes) on plural.
Our language is very strange.

OP
Care4all

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
What in the hell is THAT? Looks like a mutant radiation formed caterpillar from hell!!! :eek:
They're all over the south.
You must be a damn yankee.
Oh Good Lord!! I thought Palmeto bugs down south were radio active mutant roaches the first time my sister and I saw one! My older sister screamed, OH MY GOD, GET THE GUN! :lol::lol:

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh Good Lord!! I thought Palmeto bugs down south were radio active mutant roaches the first time my sister and I saw one! My older sister screamed, OH MY GOD, GET THE GUN! :lol::lol:
Bugs are definitely one of the downsides of southern living, especially the mosquitos and fire ants.

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What in the hell is THAT? Looks like a mutant radiation formed caterpillar from hell!!! :eek:
They're all over the south.
You must be a damn yankee.
Yep. Tomato Hornworms. They are about four inches long and about as big around as a man's index finger. They destroyed one of my pepper plants last year. I find them on the tomato plants fairly often but they are hard to spot. I cut one in half one time. They are full of green gunk. My ducks won't even eat them.

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I cannot tell a lie...it was me.

In my defense, I saved ya half.

You know there's only two things that money can't buy, and that's true love and home grown tomatas.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List