Tolerant left: 12 Year-Old Conservative and Family Target of Death Threats After Criticizing Obama

What's a 12 year old doing on Facebook? The minimum age is suppose to be 13.

What a silly article! The post was " I pray your fam is next to be killed.” The statement is hateful and immature but it's not a threat.

Dumbass...

11058611_872826456086172_6917033493392556912_n.png

I may hate the position of MANY people but threatening a 12 year old? That's low...real low.

Ahm, that little tyke is black.....whoever is threatening him is.....wait for it......RACIST
No, no, no! The leftbrains hate black conservatives.

What kind of pussy mental midget threatens a 12 y/o with death threats. I mean c'mon, that is just wrong

Ever seen what goes on in Twitter and Nosebook on a daily basis?

I mean... stop the presses... not.

I may hate the position of MANY people but threatening a 12 year old? That's low...real low.

Ahm, that little tyke is black.....whoever is threatening him is.....wait for it......RACIST

What kind of pussy mental midget threatens a 12 y/o with death threats. I mean c'mon, that is just wrong

On Facebook, every time I criticize Obama, it gets deleted. I don't care because I know that Facebook is part of Satan's media.

On Facebook, every time I criticize Obama, it gets deleted. I don't care because I know that Facebook is part of Satan's media.

I stopped using Facebook. I got sick of the bias and deletions.

A queer liberal gets smacked around a little for burning the flag and you are outraged. Lol

We don't have to go out trolling the whole internet to find violence-endorsing conservatives, being they so proudly put themselves on display right here. That's the difference. Support of violence is a fairly standard among conservatives. They think that if they don't endorse thuggery, they'll look weak in the eyes of their fellow conservatives. All the cool kid conservatives support thuggery, so they follow along.

We've already gone over skook's endorsement of violence, and now yours. Here's another recent one. Bet you conservatives thought it was a knee slapper, eh?

SassyIrishLass said:

A queer liberal gets smacked around a little for burning the flag and you are outraged. Lol

We don't have to go out trolling the whole internet to find violence-endorsing conservatives, being they so proudly put themselves on display right here. That's the difference. Support of violence is a fairly standard among conservatives. They think that if they don't endorse thuggery, they think they'll look weak in the eyes of their fellow conservatives. All the cool kid conservatives support thuggery, so they follow along.

We've already gone over skook's endorsement of violence, and now yours. Here's another recent one. Bet you conservatives thought it was a knee slapper, eh?

SassyIrishLass said:

Awww did I offend your widdle feelings? Too fucking bad, loon

Idle violent/death threats are made on the Internet every single day. That of course doesn't make it right but it is a daily occurrence.

Good victimhood orgasm, conservatives? Take a cigarette break now.

Don't worry. Twitter exists, facebook exists, the internet exists, so you'll always be able to be find some dumbass to get you off on another victimhood orgasm.

Threatening the death of someone for speaking out their opinion is wrong.

I don't care if you are on the left or the right this behavior is wrong and those that threaten others with physical harm need to be called out and punished by the legal system.

This isn't a criminal act and I find it interesting that you attack based on politics.

Attack? It was a valid point. I find it interesting you don't want to address it.

Bad things are said on the internet all the time. You don't see liberals going into mass victimhood orgasms over a twitter comment from an anonymous nobody. That's purely a conservative thing.

You also don't see liberals making and praising threats of violence here, but you do see the conservatives doing it.

We don't have to go out trolling the whole internet to find violence-endorsing conservatives, being they so proudly put themselves on display right here. That's the difference. Support of violence is a fairly standard among conservatives. They think that if they don't endorse thuggery, they'll look weak in the eyes of their fellow conservatives. All the cool kid conservatives support thuggery, so they follow along.

SassyIrishLass said:
It's not support of violence or making threats but merely voicing the desire for a head for an eye. That's all. And believe me, it's coming.

Good victimhood orgasm, conservatives? Take a cigarette break now.

Don't worry. Twitter exists, facebook exists, the internet exists, so you'll always be able to be find some dumbass to get you off on another victimhood orgasm.

Threatening the death of someone for speaking out their opinion is wrong.

I don't care if you are on the left or the right this behavior is wrong and those that threaten others with physical harm need to be called out and punished by the legal system.

This isn't a criminal act and I find it interesting that you attack based on politics.

:wtf: --- did you read the thread title??

I doubt Obama even reads his Facebook, as it is managed by his staff, just like his fundraiser emails - which were so annoying they encouraged me to vote GOP for governor.

I am currently on a 30 day ban LOL....they didn't care for me simply saying the US should adopt ISIS way of dealing with homosexuals...oh well...always ways around it.

Progressives are prepping us for when they run out of books to burn
Yep. Just like after the Boston bombing attack the people willingly allowed the police state to barge into their homes and force them to stay inside etc.

What a silly article! The post was " I pray your fam is next to be killed.” The statement is hateful and immature but it's not a threat.

Dumbass...

That's not a threat. By definition a threat is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Dumbass...

That's not a threat. By definition a threat is a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
:cuckoo:

No one should receive death threats.

Not a hard concept.

But if you put yourself out there- there will always be some willing to make death threats.

Obama gets them all the time- what happened to tolerance?

Perhaps we should all condemn all death threats- and not just try to use the issue to attack the side we don't agree with?

Forum List

Back